Ratings for Dr. Jessica Baugniet

Great Doctor. Very friendly, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I met with her today. Very pleasant, helpful, never feel rushed. She is smart and very professional

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Amazing doctor. Probably the best GP I've ever had. The only complaint I have is about the office itself. They don't answer the phone at all and you're pretty much forced to make appointments in person. Dr Baugniet is amazing though.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Amazing Doctor. Very caring and really takes the time to make sure she's doing all she can for your health. I would highly recommend her. I've been seeing her for around 10 years now.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Excellent doctor - I am so happy that my wife was able to have her as a doctor...now we all have her, Friendly, and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I have been with Dr. Baugniet for 15 years. She is an excellent Dr. She doesn't rush you and is always helpful. She has always given me the attention and answers that I needed. If I had any complaint it would be of the medical office she is in. It's way too busy. It's hard to get an appointment, especially if you want end of day. Jessica is the best!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

She is an awesome doctor, but her schedule makes it almost impossible to see her for anything other than a check-up. If you happen to call the office due to sickness, or if your children are sick and need to be seen right away, you will likely be seen by a different doctor. Dr. Baugniet rarely has any time to see our family when we are unwell. It's really too bad, because she is the reason I take myself and my children to this practice, but her jam-packed schedule is making me consider taking my kids elsewhere. Although it's great that *someone* can usually see you when you are ill, I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the inconsistent care. And the phone lines are perpetually busy!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I took my newborn to her concerned with her having some type of pain due to her crying - she kept telling me that my daughter had colic and that I just needed to get through it - after 3 months of being tld this and having my newborn in pain I had another doctor refer us to a paediatrician - the first time that the paediatrician saw my daughter he diagnosed her within 5 minutes as having severe reflux - by simply looking down her throat and noticing that the acid was burning her throat lining away - he prescribed prescription zantac for her and she was better within a few days. 3 months of pain for a new born because she was so confident that she knew what was wrong without doing the proper investigations. Her overconfidence in herself can be harmful to patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

After having gone through many doctors, I have finally found my dream doctor. She has solved several problems that no other doctor could solve. Her explanations are always clear and intelligent. She is also always good at listening to me and fully understands my concerns. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Reception staff tends to be on brusque side but very busy. Nurses very pleasant. Dr. Baugniet is excellent. She took on my husband and his family. Very grateful. I have referred other people to the Family Practice which has an excellent reputation. Parking can be difficult.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009