Ratings for Dr. J. Lazovskis

Love, love, love Dr. Lazovskis. Knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful , considerate and extremely helpful. Dr. Lazovskis has improved the quality of my life. I suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis, this Doctor did everything he could possibly do to ease my pain and suffering. Dr. lazovskis secretary Pam is amazing person to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

This Dr has helped me tremendously, he’s very kind. If he is running late it’s because of his patients , he doesn’t rush them out the door.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I was more than pleased with the advice given to me by this dr. Helpful and more than understanding.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Really cares about his patients. His staff is second to none!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

A terrific specialist who really knows his stuff. Very friendly, considerate, patient and interested, not just in your problems but in the world in general. Would be a fascinating person to also know socially. The negative reviews are bizarre.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

the best doctor that i ever had.he seem that he really care about his patients, take his time to explain everything do not rush you out like most doctors.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Is hands down the worst doctor I have ever had. He does not listen nor care about what you have to say. It's his way or no way, as he told me "I am the one with the medical degree." He is incredibly difficult to work with, is rude, condescending and has a very big ego. I have a very rare autoimmune disease and since he has taken over my case, I have had nothing but major problems and have no quality of life. Unfortunately he is the only rheumatologist in Sydney... so if you want a doctor who is actually going to help you, prepare for the 5 hour trip to Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

He is terrible. Find someone else. End of Story.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He is behind the times in his knowledge. The sad thing is, he is all we have in Sydney, Nova Scotia. He has a very condescending attitude toward women. It's a crime that I will have to travel 5 hours to Halifax to speak to a Rheumatologist who will truly want to help me, without assuming he knows he. I can honestly relate to the others here with the same opinion.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Has made the world of difference in my health. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016