Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Moussa

Basically have been waiting months for follow up exams. Left several messages and no one returns call or give messages to Dr. Moussa. Dr Moussa is very professional but his staff is not.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

amazing doctor, he cares about your health, not just another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

If you have an issue with your eyes then Dr. Moussa is the guy to see. He is not a typical Optometrist. He is a specialist in complex vision issues. After a concussion in 2012 my vision and balance were compromised. An Optometrist in the Tecumseh Mall told me I was fine and sent me on my way. After a few more months of struggling and not even being able to read a text, my family doctor sent me to Dr. Moussa. Not only does he have specialized equipment and testing that other optometrists do not, he really knows about vestibular issues and brain injuries that other optometrists do not! After 1 year of vision therapy, my eyes are finally working the way they should be. I do not have to wear glasses to read a text and my eyes can help me stay a little more balanced. I still have some balance issues but at least my eyes and working. It's amazing what this type of therapy can do. If your child is cross eyed or has a lazy eye why would you not try this before anyone operates in London! Seriously can not imagine choosing surgery over his methods. They may take a lot longer but they are safe and effective. The optometrist office staff are just ok but the staff at the vision therapy office are amazing. Especially Zee! Just love her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very pleased! Knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Took the time to discuss in depth. Allowed us to explore our options. One of the best medical profession visits I have ever had!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

very happy with the services at this office . I will be going back again

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Very bad human interface, he will always cliam that the pictures are not clear and you need to put 2 drops in your eyes and he will CHARGE YOU $35 for only 2 drops. For me he is a crook

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I brought my son to see Dr. Moussa for vision therapy. I had been talking on the phone to a friend who brought her daughter and when I hung up, my son told me he read with only one eye (he would suppress his his left eye and no one had ever noticed). When he was two, the surgeon wanted to correct his eyes with surgery, which I would not do. We did the vision therapy and now he can read with both eyes, his eyes work together (he had two lazy eyes and trouble at school). Now he can keep up with the school work, his grades have improved a lot, he's faster at his school work. Dr. Moussa is doing very advanced work. Yes, it is expensive but when you look at the long term benefits, it's worth every penny.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I have understand from my experience that money is important to him. Doctor is not helpful to poor people like me...to treat my kid's lazy eye.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Money, money, money : That's all it is with Dr. Moussa.. I was born with vision problems and had 2 corrective surgeries as a child. Now in my adulthood I am having extreme pain and focusing probs due to my accommodative esoptropia. I have been waiting to see a surgeon in Toronto and I decided to look into vision therapy as an option. After a student did my eye exam Dr. Moussa came in and said they won't do surgery on you, you are too old. I can correct your vision and rid of your headaches through 70 sessions of therapy. I asked if there is a money back guarantee for his services and he laughed and said "No", I said what makes you think I am going to give you $5500 with no guarantee? I wouldn't buy a car without a guarantee this is my health! If the government and insurance companies won't cover this therapy doesn't that tell you something?? It may work for some but doesn't work for all. He felt I could finance it with my bank or he could put me on a payment plan..yowsie..

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Went to Dr. Moussa for my son's vision. He didn't ask any history, whether he was premature etc. The assistant did the tests and he came in to do the diagnosis. He said he needed glasses - here is the prescription, go get the glasses at this specific store (he owns it). The store called me to come and pick them up! Money grab much? I asked my MD for a referral to London and I'm glad I got a second opinion! After 2 minutes of looking at him, the therapist in London told us he has Duane's syndrome. At our follow up appointment with the Opthamolgist, she confirmed that yes, he has Duane's and his vision is otherwise PERFECT. No glasses needed! Go with your gut and do what feels right. A second opinion from a doctor that doesn't have a fiscal interest in your child's diagnosis is always better! This guy should be reported...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012