Ratings for Dr. Subhas Chandra Ganguli

Dr. Ganguli is a fantastic doctor and extremely knowledgeable. He helped me immensely when I had lost over 35 lbs due to a stomach illness. Along with my holistic doctor and support from both, I have recovered. I now know to eat mostly organic, "clean" foods, avoidibg chemicals snd prosessed foods as much as possible. Many thanks to this doctor and his excellent staff!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

One of the Best doctors I have encountered in a long time.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Excellent doctor - he is very supportive of my efforts to control my uc primarily through diet following the Elaine Gottschall' Breaking the Vicious Cycle' book and the specific carbohydrate diet . In fact, he encourages me to follow an anti-inflammatory diet. Previous g.i.s have dismissed the importance of a diet.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Ganguli is very knowledgeable and doesn't push drug only interventions. Very polite and easy to explain syptoms to. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Ganguli and staff are fantastic. I feel like he and the receptionists really care for me as a patient. Taking the time to reschedule my appointments on emerg. and listening to my concerns. I really appreciate a Doctor that is also know knowledgeable about Food and environment affecting a disease. Their are so many chemicals and toxins in our food to make us sick and get these diseases in the first place. Its nice to know the root of the problem, not just covering up the symptoms with a prescription. Thanks for your care in my health.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Ganguli is a fantastic doctor and a great human being. He takes his time answering questions. I had very severe colitis, that resulted in serious blood loss. He gave me great advice and cured my colitis. I have been in good health since. He has a huge load of patients, which mean there can be long wait times, but he is worth the wait. He will give you his full attention when you are with him, and is happy to let you participate in your health care decisions. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. CP

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Cold hearted doctor, if you like nothing done for years on end and broken promises as well as long wait times go ahead with him. Only got sicker seeing this doctor until I i left him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Excellent doctor, very experienced, helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

His knowledge and his desire to share with you as a patient is outstanding. Dr Ganguli has been dealing with my 90 yr mother his patience and honest approach has been greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Been going to this guy while I have severe possibly life threatening symptoms and all I get is repeat tests with too much time in between and a useless prescription that dosent work. This man has to start scheduling multiple tests in a day as opposed to a maximum of 1/week. I hope he feels good going to bed at night knowing fir a fact he could do a much better and much quicker and more efficient of a job while his patients sit around and die.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016