Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Semelhago

I didn't think Angels walked among us. You delivered on everything you promised me. I owe you more than I will every be able to repay. Thank You again.. Mark from Niagara Falls

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Semelhago was the second heart surgeon my father was referred to. The first declined to operate - to risky. When we told Dr Semelhago our story he advised that there wasn't time to lose and he performed the miracle surgery. My father lived another 9 years until he was 89. He enjoyed his extended life and we are forever grateful to Dr Semelhago - a Canadian (immigrant) hero!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

6.5 years ago my husband had open heart surgery after suffering 2 heart attacks. Dr. Semelhago was open and forthcoming in all of our conversations and he treated us respectfully and was never condescending...he was the voice of reason and calm when we needed it the most. Everyday I say a prayer for Dr. Semelhago and his wonderful skills...we are forever grateful for the life and the years that were given back to us!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

14 years ago I was flown to Hamilton from Thunder Bay after a massive heart attack. Thanks to him I have watched 3 grandsons growing up and continued on with a very busy lifestyle and am 77 years old now. I can never express my gratitude to this wonderful man!!I hope God Blesses him in every way.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Who saved my friend's life when he was hit by a car he ran up to him and just saved in front of me. He then took me to the hospital and operated on him and saved his life from danger. I will never forget the way he talked to me and my friend's parents. Great Doctor and a Great Man!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This man saved my life in the most professional and efficient, yet compassionate manner. Dr. Semelhago is our family hero.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

This wonderful man was sent from heaven with care, compassion, knowledge and is not afraid to tell it like it is. Dr Semelhago saved my life October 26 2015 with a triple bypass. I will always be grateful for my second chance at living.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My mom had a triple bypass 8 days ago is doing really great :D

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure requiring a quad bypass a mitriol valve replacement. Dr Sememhago convinced me to have the surgery and saved my life. He is a consciencitious and very caring doctor and a very skilled and extremely competent surgeon. I would trust him with my life .....oh wait I already did !!!!! And I am still here. Anyone requiring cardiac surgery....this is the doctor for you !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I attended a follow up appointment with a friend of mine who was not allowed to drive due to triple bypass and valve replacement. I was not only allowed to go in with him but was welcomed by Dr.Semelhago. Just an amazing Dr. All the comments made about him are so true and more and I am not even a patient of his. If I ever find that I am in need of such surgery I pray that he is the one performing it. You have to meet this man to appreciate just who and what he is.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015