You may also like

This wonderful man was sent from heaven with care, compassion, knowledge and is not afraid to tell it like it is. Dr Semelhago saved my life October 26 2015 with a triple bypass. I will always be grateful for my second chance at living.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My mom had a triple bypass 8 days ago is doing really great :D

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure requiring a quad bypass a mitriol valve replacement. Dr Sememhago convinced me to have the surgery and saved my life. He is a consciencitious and very caring doctor and a very skilled and extremely competent surgeon. I would trust him with my life .....oh wait I already did !!!!! And I am still here. Anyone requiring cardiac surgery....this is the doctor for you !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I attended a follow up appointment with a friend of mine who was not allowed to drive due to triple bypass and valve replacement. I was not only allowed to go in with him but was welcomed by Dr.Semelhago. Just an amazing Dr. All the comments made about him are so true and more and I am not even a patient of his. If I ever find that I am in need of such surgery I pray that he is the one performing it. You have to meet this man to appreciate just who and what he is.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Thought that I had Lime disease. Angiogram revealed five blockages and an anurism. Dr.S performed operation two days later. Very successful. Coming up four fears ago. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I had my aortic valve replaced .... a triple by-pass ... and an anurysm repaired by Dr. SEMELHAGO In July 2009. He said he would give me 10 more years and I'm over half way there and feeling good with thanks so much for the extra years to enjoy my family, grandchildren & now my great grandson. Thank you, Dr. S. You are great. P.Thomas

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Excellent Surgeon, , he tells it like it is, I am grateful he performed my emergency triple bypass heart surgery. I wish there were more Doctors as caring and knowledgeable as he is. Thank You for saving my life!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He saved my 83 year old fathers life last year. He had an aortic valve replacement surgery and because he's on warfarin, they couldn't stop the bleeding after stitching him up. Semelhago came into the waiting room and told us that he didn't thing my dad would make it and gave him less than a 5% chance. He ordered a very expensive drug - like $5000 a dose to stop the bleeding and it worked. He described it as a miracle. Bless him! Dad is doing great now, a year later and looks very healthy. Semelhago is blunt and to the point and won't hesitate to let you know if you aren't doing something right post operative care and will let you know in no uncertain terms but the guy is a talent - no question.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

My father is a patient of Dr. Semelhago's and I attend most appointments, he is a ver knowledgable professional who always takes the time to explain in detail and repeat whatever we required. Very patient and personable, would highly recommend his as a Doctor and Surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I found Dr. Semelhago very proficient and sympathetic. If you have to go through the 'open heart experience' I cannot imagine a better surgeon and am grateful for eight years of active life (so far!).

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Lloyd Semelhago's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This wonderful man was sent from heaven with care, compassion, knowledge and is not afraid to tell it like it is. Dr Semelhago saved my life October 26 2015 wit..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom had a triple bypass 8 days ago is doing really great :D"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure requiring a quad bypass a mitriol valve replacement. Dr Sememhago convinced me to have the surgery and saved my l..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I attended a follow up appointment with a friend of mine who was not allowed to drive due to triple bypass and valve replacement. I was not only allowed to go i..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thought that I had Lime disease. Angiogram revealed five blockages and an anurism. Dr.S performed operation two days later. Very successful. Coming up four fe..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my aortic valve replaced .... a triple by-pass ... and an anurysm repaired by Dr. SEMELHAGO In July 2009. He said he would give me 10 more years and I'm..."

October 3, 2014