Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Semelhago

14 years ago I was flown to Hamilton from Thunder Bay after a massive heart attack. Thanks to him I have watched 3 grandsons growing up and continued on with a very busy lifestyle and am 77 years old now. I can never express my gratitude to this wonderful man!!I hope God Blesses him in every way.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Who saved my friend's life when he was hit by a car he ran up to him and just saved in front of me. He then took me to the hospital and operated on him and saved his life from danger. I will never forget the way he talked to me and my friend's parents. Great Doctor and a Great Man!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This man saved my life in the most professional and efficient, yet compassionate manner. Dr. Semelhago is our family hero.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

This wonderful man was sent from heaven with care, compassion, knowledge and is not afraid to tell it like it is. Dr Semelhago saved my life October 26 2015 with a triple bypass. I will always be grateful for my second chance at living.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My mom had a triple bypass 8 days ago is doing really great :D

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure requiring a quad bypass a mitriol valve replacement. Dr Sememhago convinced me to have the surgery and saved my life. He is a consciencitious and very caring doctor and a very skilled and extremely competent surgeon. I would trust him with my life .....oh wait I already did !!!!! And I am still here. Anyone requiring cardiac surgery....this is the doctor for you !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I attended a follow up appointment with a friend of mine who was not allowed to drive due to triple bypass and valve replacement. I was not only allowed to go in with him but was welcomed by Dr.Semelhago. Just an amazing Dr. All the comments made about him are so true and more and I am not even a patient of his. If I ever find that I am in need of such surgery I pray that he is the one performing it. You have to meet this man to appreciate just who and what he is.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Thought that I had Lime disease. Angiogram revealed five blockages and an anurism. Dr.S performed operation two days later. Very successful. Coming up four fears ago. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I had my aortic valve replaced .... a triple by-pass ... and an anurysm repaired by Dr. SEMELHAGO In July 2009. He said he would give me 10 more years and I'm over half way there and feeling good with thanks so much for the extra years to enjoy my family, grandchildren & now my great grandson. Thank you, Dr. S. You are great. P.Thomas

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Excellent Surgeon, , he tells it like it is, I am grateful he performed my emergency triple bypass heart surgery. I wish there were more Doctors as caring and knowledgeable as he is. Thank You for saving my life!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014