Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

Dr. Hodgson is a caring, dedicated surgeon. Yes, she is busy but packs information and attention into your appointment. She left me with a total feeling of confidence in her abilities and the outcome. She did not disappoint. Following surgery, I had a strange build up of fluid which was thought to be an infection. She literally ran from the operating room between surgeries to quickly and painlessly draw the liquid out and leave me feeling 100% better. I recommend that anyone looking at having breast cancer surgery at Juravinski should ask to have her as your surgeon. Lorraine H.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Hodgson is a wonderful Doctor,the best she really cares can't say enough about her so kind and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Hodgson is the best carring person. Thank you for all good things you have done for me. God bless you ! Mirjana E.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

DR. Nicole Christina Hodgson I wake up every morning and say thank you, for the last 3+years healthy because of her and the amazing team at Juravinski Hospital. She is a great caring Doctor, that i will proud to recommend! Blessings and thank you John F.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I was repeatedly told by staff at the cancer clinic that Dr. Hodgson was a fantastic surgeon and they were absolutely correct. She was sensitive but frank and I felt informed through every step in the difficult process of having a bilateral mastectomy. She is a very approachable doctor and when I requested an alternative treatment option Dr. Hodgson informed me of the statistics and was supportive of my decision/s. She is def a busy, in-demand, doctor but I did not ever feel rushed. Unfortunately, there isn't time for a lot of chit chat when there are so few surgeons dealing with so many cancer patients. I also consider her support staff to be efficient and professional in every way. She/they are a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I received a bi-lateral mastectomy in late August 2012. I am 28 years old. She was professional, has great bedside manner and I felt comfortable asking any question. When she told me I was in remission, I could see she was truly happy for me. For me that was the most memorable moment while being under her care. Very compassionate, highly skilled and great person.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Nicole Hodgson was absolutely amazing....my sister was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer in August 2012 and had her masectomy on December 20, 2012. Dr. Hodgson was not only wonderful in performing the surgery but her bedside manner was the best we have ever experienced....she was the first to reach for kleenex when my sister was struggling. You are an amazing woman and we feel blessed to have met you and all the staff at JCC. Thank you all for the care you gave my sister.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Nicole and her team are very friendly, eager to help. I had an infection after my surgery and was put in wright away.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

She didn't see me after my surgery. She didn't seem willing to listen to my questions. I felt that she didn't take me seriously. She was rushed and left me without all the information I needed. After my follow-up visit she was unconcerned about where I was to go next. I felt I slipped through the cracks. She is an excellent surgeon though.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Hodgson performed my Bilateral Breast Mastectomy in April of 2010. I feel like she was an angel sent from heaven. I searched high and low for a Breast Surgeon that was willing to do a nipple sparing mastectomy. Not only did I find one with Dr. Hodgson, she was extremely trained and skilled at the procedure. I thought this was only something I could have done in the States, so it really felt like winning the jack-pot because I was able to get the procedure done here in Hamilton. Dr. Hodgson has a radiance about her that I felt as soon as she entered the room for my consultation. I knew instantly that she was the surgeon for me, and that was after I had consulted with 3 reputable Breast Surgeons in Toronto at the Princess Margaret. Thank you so much Dr. Hodgson for allowing me to be whole and for choosing to work with other skilled surgeons such as Dr. Avram - plastic surgeon. My results are far superior to any reconstruction photos I've ever seen. http://losingtheboobs.blogspot.com

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010