Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

Loved her! She's a real life energizer bunny. Great surgeon, so warm, upbeat and caring! Having cancer is difficult but with a doctor like Dr. Hodgson I felt I was in good hands. She's truly a gem and made this process so much easier. I will miss her. Jurvanski staff were all great. It's great that we this kind of quality so close to home.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Wonderful staff, a very compassionate doctor. feel very confident about my care and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is THE BEST doctor at the Juravinski! Her bedside manor is unbelievable! I can't say enough about her!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is one of the nicest, most compassionate people I have EVER met, not to mention an excellent doctor. She was very friendly, and explained everything that would happen during my surgery. I will be forever grateful for having her as my doctor. Hamilton is very lucky to have her here.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

A superb breast cancer surgeon. She has treated two members of my family. Her attitude is so positive and reassuring. She definitely is one of the best in her field. Her staff also take a lot of time to help with appointments and questions.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Outstanding and compassionate surgeon. Absolutely dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Nicole and her team treated me with disrespect throughout the process after my double mastectomy. 3 weeks later I had an infection. Went to emergency where Nicole stated she was going to come and see me. I waited for her to come and check on me, another surgeon came and stated nothing was wrong. They released me the next morning which was Sunday. On Tuesday I woke up to a massive bump underneath my incision. On Thursday it released fluid and caused a hole in my chest. Called her office to see what to do and I am still waiting. With no phone call, it reverted me to seek attention with my family physician. I am now behind my plan of care due to the hole in my chest. I also had a follow up appointment that week, on Tuesday the pain in my arm was worse than it has been. Nicole and her team just pushed me away and said I need to do physio because I have a frozen shoulder due to not doing my exercises. As a person I follow the instructions that the surgeon gave me prior to the surgery. Nicole and her nurse only gave me 2 minutes of their time that day and I could not even get her to check me out. The pain was due to an infection building up. Prior to this I had an issue right after my surgery and my home care nurse called to seek help and to see also got no respect from the nurse. I end up getting really sick. I would not recommend this surgeon to my friends or family. I wouldn't want them to go through what I had to go through to seek out medical attention.

Submitted July 24, 2017

You will be very fortunate to have her as your surgeon, as I feel. She is simply wonderful and will answer all of your questions (without you even asking). She is caring and incredibly smart. We are lucky to have expertise in the region. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt the best doctor I have EVER had. Not only is she an excellent doctor, but she has an excellent bedside manner. For her to say that she would take very good care of me, has made a very scary process easier to handle. I am honoured and privileged to have her treating me.

Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt the very best doctor I have EVER had. Not only is she a very talented doctor, but she has a wonderful bedside manner. To have her say that she would take very good care of me, has made a very scary process easier to handle. I am honoured and privileged to have her treating me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017