Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Nicole and her team. She is the absolute best doctor/surgeon/breast cancer specialist and I can't thank her enough for my breast cancer treatment and surgery. Dr. Nicole went above and beyond, fitting me in her busy schedule to make sure I received life saving testing and surgery. Her whole team is amazing and treat their patients with the utmost care and compassion. Every step of a very difficult and scary time in my life was made better, easy, and assuring by Dr. Nicole. I just can't say enough good about Dr. Nicole or thank her enough!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

........................:.::...7:8:@:&:93hrksjsisjehjejw

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Thorough, knowledgeable, skilled, affable and efficient. Quite honestly, one of the very best medical professionals I have ever encountered. She is willing to listen to the patient, and her explanations were always very clear.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is a caring, dedicated surgeon. Yes, she is busy but packs information and attention into your appointment. She left me with a total feeling of confidence in her abilities and the outcome. She did not disappoint. Following surgery, I had a strange build up of fluid which was thought to be an infection. She literally ran from the operating room between surgeries to quickly and painlessly draw the liquid out and leave me feeling 100% better. I recommend that anyone looking at having breast cancer surgery at Juravinski should ask to have her as your surgeon. Lorraine H.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Hodgson is a wonderful Doctor,the best she really cares can't say enough about her so kind and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Hodgson is the best carring person. Thank you for all good things you have done for me. God bless you ! Mirjana E.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

DR. Nicole Christina Hodgson I wake up every morning and say thank you, for the last 3+years healthy because of her and the amazing team at Juravinski Hospital. She is a great caring Doctor, that i will proud to recommend! Blessings and thank you John F.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I was repeatedly told by staff at the cancer clinic that Dr. Hodgson was a fantastic surgeon and they were absolutely correct. She was sensitive but frank and I felt informed through every step in the difficult process of having a bilateral mastectomy. She is a very approachable doctor and when I requested an alternative treatment option Dr. Hodgson informed me of the statistics and was supportive of my decision/s. She is def a busy, in-demand, doctor but I did not ever feel rushed. Unfortunately, there isn't time for a lot of chit chat when there are so few surgeons dealing with so many cancer patients. I also consider her support staff to be efficient and professional in every way. She/they are a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I received a bi-lateral mastectomy in late August 2012. I am 28 years old. She was professional, has great bedside manner and I felt comfortable asking any question. When she told me I was in remission, I could see she was truly happy for me. For me that was the most memorable moment while being under her care. Very compassionate, highly skilled and great person.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Nicole Hodgson was absolutely amazing....my sister was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer in August 2012 and had her masectomy on December 20, 2012. Dr. Hodgson was not only wonderful in performing the surgery but her bedside manner was the best we have ever experienced....she was the first to reach for kleenex when my sister was struggling. You are an amazing woman and we feel blessed to have met you and all the staff at JCC. Thank you all for the care you gave my sister.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013