Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

She’s such a nice doctor she has great listening capability and is willing to answer all your questions. You can’t go wrong with her care

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Hodgson, is very caring and knowledgeable. She is also willing to have open discussions about treatment rather than just trying to dictate. I really appreciated that.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Hodgson operated on me a year ago and I have just had my one year check-up with her recently. She had come highly recommended to me by two friends as well as my oncologist at Juravinski hospital. I found her to be very reassuring , knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly as well as a very very good surgeon. I could not have been in better hands. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone . Her team was exceptional as well. Thank you for my wonderful care

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very positive, confident and compassionate and an excellent surgeon. Everyone I dealt with leading up to my lumpectomy also held her in very high regard.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Loved her! She's a real life energizer bunny. Great surgeon, so warm, upbeat and caring! Having cancer is difficult but with a doctor like Dr. Hodgson I felt I was in good hands. She's truly a gem and made this process so much easier. I will miss her. Jurvanski staff were all great. It's great that we this kind of quality so close to home.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Wonderful staff, a very compassionate doctor. feel very confident about my care and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is THE BEST doctor at the Juravinski! Her bedside manor is unbelievable! I can't say enough about her!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is one of the nicest, most compassionate people I have EVER met, not to mention an excellent doctor. She was very friendly, and explained everything that would happen during my surgery. I will be forever grateful for having her as my doctor. Hamilton is very lucky to have her here.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

A superb breast cancer surgeon. She has treated two members of my family. Her attitude is so positive and reassuring. She definitely is one of the best in her field. Her staff also take a lot of time to help with appointments and questions.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Outstanding and compassionate surgeon. Absolutely dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017