Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

You will be very fortunate to have her as your surgeon, as I feel. She is simply wonderful and will answer all of your questions (without you even asking). She is caring and incredibly smart. We are lucky to have expertise in the region. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt the best doctor I have EVER had. Not only is she an excellent doctor, but she has an excellent bedside manner. For her to say that she would take very good care of me, has made a very scary process easier to handle. I am honoured and privileged to have her treating me.

Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt the very best doctor I have EVER had. Not only is she a very talented doctor, but she has a wonderful bedside manner. To have her say that she would take very good care of me, has made a very scary process easier to handle. I am honoured and privileged to have her treating me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Hodgson is known by many patients and doctors as the best surgeon ( for breast cancer). I felt so privledged to be one of her patients. she provides a lot of literature to help you prepare.. The woman is so down to earth, kind and above all smart. She is a busy lady so make sure you have questions prepared for your visit. When I had my 2x double mastectomy, the nurses who later provided my home care told me that I was so lucky to have had her. The incision line from my surgery is pencil thin! I wake up every morning and look at my scars which do not scare me in the least and I credit DR H for her phenomenal skills.. NJ

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Nicole and her team. She is the absolute best doctor/surgeon/breast cancer specialist and I can't thank her enough for my breast cancer treatment and surgery. Dr. Nicole went above and beyond, fitting me in her busy schedule to make sure I received life saving testing and surgery. Her whole team is amazing and treat their patients with the utmost care and compassion. Every step of a very difficult and scary time in my life was made better, easy, and assuring by Dr. Nicole. I just can't say enough good about Dr. Nicole or thank her enough!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

........................:.::...7:8:@:&:93hrksjsisjehjejw

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Thorough, knowledgeable, skilled, affable and efficient. Quite honestly, one of the very best medical professionals I have ever encountered. She is willing to listen to the patient, and her explanations were always very clear.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Hodgson is a caring, dedicated surgeon. Yes, she is busy but packs information and attention into your appointment. She left me with a total feeling of confidence in her abilities and the outcome. She did not disappoint. Following surgery, I had a strange build up of fluid which was thought to be an infection. She literally ran from the operating room between surgeries to quickly and painlessly draw the liquid out and leave me feeling 100% better. I recommend that anyone looking at having breast cancer surgery at Juravinski should ask to have her as your surgeon. Lorraine H.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Hodgson is a wonderful Doctor,the best she really cares can't say enough about her so kind and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Hodgson is the best carring person. Thank you for all good things you have done for me. God bless you ! Mirjana E.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016