Ratings for Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

What. A. Nice. Person. I met Dr. Hodgson a year ago, and I can't say enough good things about her. I have never felt comfortable around doctors, but Dr. Hodgson treated me like I was a friend. Anyone who has her as their doctor is extremely lucky.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I found a lump six weeks ago. After having tests and biopsy I was referred to Dr Hodgson. She met with myself and my husband and told me the lump wasn't cancer. She explained everything in a way we understood and was so wonderful. I wish all doctors had the bedside manner that Dr Hodgson has. She is one special lady.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Hodgson is the BEST surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Having cancer surgery is stressful and difficult, not only did she support me emotionally and answer every silly question I had She also repaired the errors my first surgeon had made. If you have been recently diagnosed and Dr. Hodgson is your surgeon you will be treated like you are part of her family

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Hodgson is wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt, an angel. I have never met a person who is more suited to being a doctor than she is. Being in her care really made me feel more comfortable about my journey through cancer. Anyone to have her as a doctor has hit the jackpot.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Hodgson is without a doubt, one of the nicest people I have met. I had absolutely no doubt what so ever that she would do an excellent job with my surgery. Anyone seeing her is incredibly lucky to have her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Hodgson is absolutely wonderful. Having a cancer diagnosis was extremely scary, but when Dr. Hodgson said that she would take very good care of me, a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I will really miss having her as my doctor. She is an absolute angel from heaven sent.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hodgson. She is quite simply the most wonderful doctor I have met. Both she and her team are very kind and compassionate people. I will really miss having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

She’s such a nice doctor she has great listening capability and is willing to answer all your questions. You can’t go wrong with her care

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Hodgson, is very caring and knowledgeable. She is also willing to have open discussions about treatment rather than just trying to dictate. I really appreciated that.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017