Ratings for Dr. Angelo Simone

one word "USELESS". Please, ask your "Family GP" for a referral to any other Doctor than this Doctor. :(

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Simone is a good doctor but he needs more professionals working in his office. He needs to get rid that terrible receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Doctor Simone is highly knowledgeable in his field especially with pediatric medicines. Always warm and calm with anyone. The clinic is children friendly environment and very clean . He is an excellent listener and would always give you the best advice with child medical concerns. He looks after my three children. If you are looking for a family doctor for your children, you are at the right clinic.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I am very sad to see all the negative comments! Dr. Simone is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor and his secretary is a wonderful and compassionate and a hard working person who tries to accommodate all those patients in a very busy office. Just remember that all you need is a knowledgeable doctor not a friend. Dr. Simone is a paediatrician and endocrinologist and my son has been with him for the last 5 years. He might lack bedside manners but that's because he is very busy looking after his patients (your kids) and do not have time to socialize with the parents! He always asked me if have any questions or concerns before i leave the office. As for Trish his secretary, just send her an email and she will reply the same or the next day and will book an emergency appointment for you. You should not be looking for a doctor who talks to you about the weather or what's going in news. All you need is an experienced paediatrician who knows exactly what to do when it comes to diabetes and other health issues and that's what doctor Simone is all about.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Simone doesn't have any compassion - only reason I take my son to his diabetes clinic is for the nurses, social worker and dietitian that work there. He is constantly telling me he knows my son better than I do and doesn't take into consideration that diabetes is impacted by things that go on around you (stress, family issues, school issues etc.) and will not even entertain the idea to listen to me when I try to explain stresses that have impacted my son. He pulled me aside once and told me what a terrible mother I am because I do not properly control my son

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

If a diagnosis isn't obvious Dr. Simone will attribute symptoms to depression. He assumes all teenagers want a get out of school free card. It turns out my son does have a very serious disease that if it had been treated earlier then he won't need so much antibiotics.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Simone was our kids' doctor for many years. They are adults now, and so have moved on. His office was a busy one and often we had to wait a bit, but he had toys and books for them to play with and sometimes, some other kids is just sicker than yours. It was clear he always knew his stuff, and was willing to answer the multiple questions I had. I can still remember the first time he met my infant son, about 21 years ago. He immediately sent me off to the breast feeding clinic at Trillium because it was clear the kid had jaundice. A kind and gentle doctor, who put my kids at ease.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Terrible attitude, and vey insensitive.. Very vey arrogant

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Simone and his staff are very professional and responsive. Dr. Simone has been my older son's pediatrician for 8 years now and his diagnosis, advise and prescriptions have worked very well for my son.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He's an okay doctor, nothing to brag about. He needs to get rid of the receptionist though. You can never call and make an appointment for the same or next day. Kids wake up sick most of the time and appointments for these kinds of issues cannot be made ahead of time. I know so many people who left him because of this, which is why he was accepting new patients a few years back. Again, he's now a bad Doctor, but I don't take my kids there anymore because I couldn't make an appointment without the receptionist making it seem like she was doing ME a favor. He's not worth putting up all the headache. Not meaning to be hurtful, just my honest opinion. I wouldn't recommend him at all, maybe if he hired someone else who knows a thing or two about running an office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017