Ratings for Dr. Angelo Simone

Dr. Simone doesn't have any compassion - only reason I take my son to his diabetes clinic is for the nurses, social worker and dietitian that work there. He is constantly telling me he knows my son better than I do and doesn't take into consideration that diabetes is impacted by things that go on around you (stress, family issues, school issues etc.) and will not even entertain the idea to listen to me when I try to explain stresses that have impacted my son. He pulled me aside once and told me what a terrible mother I am because I do not properly control my son

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

If a diagnosis isn't obvious Dr. Simone will attribute symptoms to depression. He assumes all teenagers want a get out of school free card. It turns out my son does have a very serious disease that if it had been treated earlier then he won't need so much antibiotics.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Simone was our kids' doctor for many years. They are adults now, and so have moved on. His office was a busy one and often we had to wait a bit, but he had toys and books for them to play with and sometimes, some other kids is just sicker than yours. It was clear he always knew his stuff, and was willing to answer the multiple questions I had. I can still remember the first time he met my infant son, about 21 years ago. He immediately sent me off to the breast feeding clinic at Trillium because it was clear the kid had jaundice. A kind and gentle doctor, who put my kids at ease.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Terrible attitude, and vey insensitive.. Very vey arrogant

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Simone and his staff are very professional and responsive. Dr. Simone has been my older son's pediatrician for 8 years now and his diagnosis, advise and prescriptions have worked very well for my son.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He's an okay doctor, nothing to brag about. He needs to get rid of the receptionist though. You can never call and make an appointment for the same or next day. Kids wake up sick most of the time and appointments for these kinds of issues cannot be made ahead of time. I know so many people who left him because of this, which is why he was accepting new patients a few years back. Again, he's now a bad Doctor, but I don't take my kids there anymore because I couldn't make an appointment without the receptionist making it seem like she was doing ME a favor. He's not worth putting up all the headache. Not meaning to be hurtful, just my honest opinion. I wouldn't recommend him at all, maybe if he hired someone else who knows a thing or two about running an office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I would not recommend this "Doctor" to anyone because he was responsible for the death of my daughter Tamara Nakic. It's been 14 years, I see that he is still working and I hope do not make the same mistakes as he did with my child. He said it was a bad episode but this bad episode changed my life and life of my family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I've been taking my boys to dr Simone since my eldest was born, 19.5 years! He's still their doctor altho now with two away for school, they've had to find new doctors. It's hard breaking up with such a great doctor but it's time. 19 year old doesn't want to see a paediatrician forever! We've had a range of health issues, luckily mine were serious but he always took time to listen to our concerns and I've always felt that we got the best care. We will miss him, his knowledge, sense of humour and his Zoo train waiting rooms!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He is a great doctor with knowledge and great experience in diabetic world.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Simone since birth and I am now 18 years old, still seeing him. He is a great doctor! He used to be quiet and a bit of a grump, but lately in the last 5 years he's been extremely nice and smiling more. He has never dismissed me or my problems. He is always happy to check things that I ask to be checked out. I have been with this doctor for 18 years and never have I left his office feeling bad about my appointment!!! I can't believe all of these terrible reviews

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016