Ratings for Dr. William McDonald

I had double jaw surgery and corrected facial asymmetry with Dr. McDonald. I experienced very little pain (if any) and swelling throughout the recovery. I can drink directly from a bottle the second day and resume a soft food diet the second week. Now my bite is perfectly aligned. Dr.McDonald is very supportive, responsible, and nice. He is straightforward with the price and types of surgery needed from the beginning of our first two meetings. The staffs can seem a little intimidating at times but they try to accommodate my schedule as best as they can. I am really happy with the result. Thank you Dr. McDonald!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I went to Dr McDonald because the guy is famous. He's the best. If you want the guy who wrote the book on this stuff, he's the guy. I went to another Oral Surgeon prior to meeting up with Dr. McDonald, and I'm extremely grateful that I picked Dr. McDonald. I'm extremely happy with my results!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I had surgery with him on July 14, 2014. A year past, the result is Good. The nerves still not come back. Might take a longer time. I got a very bad infection and swollen. I do the regular check post surgery. Until it's swollen again, he and I don't recognize i got infected . Drain the infection area is painful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Put us at ease right from the beginning. Very competent and even talked to us personally by phone. Our daughter had very minimal swelling and hardly any bruising. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Hands down Dr. McDonald is the best in his field. He did an upper jaw expansion on me and I was hardly bruised and the pain was very minimal following surgery. My teeth look amazing. His staff was super friendly and helpful. I would recommend him over and over again. Hw is the best!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I went for a consultation once then wanted to discuss more at another time before proceeding. His receptionist was very rude and said that unless I had braces on, the Dr wasn't interested in talking with me or seeing me again. I went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. McDonald did an incredible job of complicated double jaw surgery that changed my appearance substantially for the positive. I was fairly neurotic and worried about everything to do with the procedure and Dr. McDonald was nothing but patient and supportive of my endless questions and concerns throughout. He was highly recommended to me and now I can understand why. The complexity of the procedure requires someone who knows what they are doing and I have the utmost confidence in him and his abilities, having had a seamless recovery and an amazing outcome. I am very grateful for his expertise and recommend him whole heartedly. Thank you Dr. McDonald, for everything!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Submitted February 25, 2015

100% recommend Dr. McDonald. My first experience was with wisdom teeth. Dr. McDonald could extract wisdom teeth in his sleep - all 4 of mine out quickly and with 0 complications afterwards. My next experience was with jaw surgery. Dr. McDonald performed upper and lower (lefort 1 and bilateral saggital split) earlier this year. My confidence in him was proven with a seamless recovery and results that are life changing. No - he will not sympathize with you during the stressful time and throughout over a year of dealings I have only seen him laugh once, but he knows his stuff inside and out.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. McDonald is far from the best surgeon in his field. He wired my jaw shut and I suffered from extreme pain after the surgery for the months. After all the misery, my jaw wasn't properly corrected. I had to seek help from another surgeon who operated again. WARNING...Dr McDonald is not worth your time or money!

Submitted October 10, 2014