You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William McDonald

I had surgery with him on July 14, 2014. A year past, the result is Good. The nerves still not come back. Might take a longer time. I got a very bad infection and swollen. I do the regular check post surgery. Until it's swollen again, he and I don't recognize i got infected . Drain the infection area is painful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Put us at ease right from the beginning. Very competent and even talked to us personally by phone. Our daughter had very minimal swelling and hardly any bruising. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Hands down Dr. McDonald is the best in his field. He did an upper jaw expansion on me and I was hardly bruised and the pain was very minimal following surgery. My teeth look amazing. His staff was super friendly and helpful. I would recommend him over and over again. Hw is the best!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I went for a consultation once then wanted to discuss more at another time before proceeding. His receptionist was very rude and said that unless I had braces on, the Dr wasn't interested in talking with me or seeing me again. I went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. McDonald did an incredible job of complicated double jaw surgery that changed my appearance substantially for the positive. I was fairly neurotic and worried about everything to do with the procedure and Dr. McDonald was nothing but patient and supportive of my endless questions and concerns throughout. He was highly recommended to me and now I can understand why. The complexity of the procedure requires someone who knows what they are doing and I have the utmost confidence in him and his abilities, having had a seamless recovery and an amazing outcome. I am very grateful for his expertise and recommend him whole heartedly. Thank you Dr. McDonald, for everything!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Submitted February 25, 2015

100% recommend Dr. McDonald. My first experience was with wisdom teeth. Dr. McDonald could extract wisdom teeth in his sleep - all 4 of mine out quickly and with 0 complications afterwards. My next experience was with jaw surgery. Dr. McDonald performed upper and lower (lefort 1 and bilateral saggital split) earlier this year. My confidence in him was proven with a seamless recovery and results that are life changing. No - he will not sympathize with you during the stressful time and throughout over a year of dealings I have only seen him laugh once, but he knows his stuff inside and out.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. McDonald is far from the best surgeon in his field. He wired my jaw shut and I suffered from extreme pain after the surgery for the months. After all the misery, my jaw wasn't properly corrected. I had to seek help from another surgeon who operated again. WARNING...Dr McDonald is not worth your time or money!

Submitted October 10, 2014

The best surgeon in his field in Vancouver, has helped lead me to a fantastic result. He has a no-nonsense approach to his specialty and doesn't waste time with marketing, up-selling or other unnecessary frills and add-ons. You can be sure that the procedure you are getting is the one best suited to your situation. In my case, Dr. McDonald corrected the grievous errors of that clown Wittenburg, who had performed an incorrect procedure that worsened both my bite and facial appearance. The only thing Wittenburg has on Dr. McDonald is a higher price tag for much less value, unless what you value is having your consultation in a gorgeous office with a nice view while being told how many implants you need. I only wish I had chosen to come to Dr. McDonald sooner. Thanks to him, I was able to move on from the awful experience I had for the years following my first failed surgery under Wittenburg.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I saw Dr. McDonald for an initial consultation regarding jaw surgery for my underbite. Not only was the wait list very long, the service provided was poor. He could sure work on his bedside manner. After the information was provided to me, I went for consultation with an another oral surgeon who was the polar opposite- Friendly and genuinely caring. Plus no wiring after surgery! Word of advice- Explore your options.

Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. William McDonald's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery with him on July 14, 2014. A year past, the result is Good. The nerves still not come back. Might take a longer time. I got a very bad infection ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Put us at ease right from the beginning. Very competent and even talked to us personally by phone. Our daughter had very minimal swelling and hardly any bruis..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down Dr. McDonald is the best in his field. He did an upper jaw expansion on me and I was hardly bruised and the pain was very minimal following surgery...."

July 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97213". Address has been updated from "None" to "4805 Northeast Glisan Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032156000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went for a consultation once then wanted to discuss more at another time before proceeding. His receptionist was very rude and said that unless I had braces ..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McDonald did an incredible job of complicated double jaw surgery that changed my appearance substantially for the positive. I was fairly neurotic and worrie..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "this guy - he preys on ur money. the most important is ur money and that stupid lady who is a receptionist is rude as hll"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "100% recommend Dr. McDonald. My first experience was with wisdom teeth. Dr. McDonald could extract wisdom teeth in his sleep - all 4 of mine out quickly and wit..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McDonald is far from the best surgeon in his field. He wired my jaw shut and I suffered from extreme pain after the surgery for the months. After all the mi..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best surgeon in his field in Vancouver, has helped lead me to a fantastic result. He has a no-nonsense approach to his specialty and doesn't waste time with..."

October 1, 2014