Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Gianfortoni

Dr.G is a wonderful caring person that treats you like a person and not a number which now days is hard to find.His knowledge and compassion are a perfect blend to make you feel like you are where you belong ( like one of the family). Although my children are 19,19,13 &8 There is not a day that goes by that I don't wake up and thank him as though he was god.......because in my eyes he gave me the one thing in life that I longed for that I could not do naturally!! No words can explain the gratitude I have for this man.๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. G. and his staff are amazing!! He takes the time to get to know his patients

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. G is the greatest. He has helped us with all 3 of our children and never once did we feel he was judging us. Dr G only wants what is best for his patients. He personally calls his patients at night and takes the time to answer all of the questions. We came from another practice. His Staff is amazing and is always available to answer questions and schedule appointments when I was upset or concerned. Dr G is very cost conscious and does not push IVF like some other practices. Thank you Dr G for your dedication to your patients and desire for what is best for us.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. G has helped my wife and I with our 2 adorable children now 6 and 3. We are getting ready to try for number 3 and Dr. has been nothing more than supportive of our decision and we feel like we have not only a great doctor and advocate, but a friend.. Thank you Dr. G.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I would not recommend him at all he thinks he is God by discouraging you from having more then 2 children His staff is not great his nurses are always different and not as knowledgeable as they should be or sensitive he has the personality of wet cardboard skip this office his information mislead us on a lot of things and he doesn't write down correct treatment plan he gives you place is a joke in my opinion all about money which we wouldn't mind spending if we were treated correctly

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. G is the Doctor you want in your corner. My previous Doctor was painfully slow with her treatment plan and not effective. Dr G. did exactly what I asked him to do, which was to get me pregnant. Dr. G is very straightforward. He isn't the cuddly, hold your hand through the whole process kind of Doctor. If you need that, he isn't the Doc for you. With that said, he knows his stuff. He is amazing at what he does. His no nonsense approach will help you get where you want to be in the most effective manner. He cares about each of his patients and shows it in his own way. His staff is wonderful and caring. To me his staff helped balanced out his straight forward persona. Thank you so much Doctor G. for every thing!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. G is the best doctor ever. He performed my surgery I had. I had no pain, was up but slow that night and only spent 1 night in hospital. He cares so much for his patients and believes in our comfort. He is so sweet n his staff is the best. He takes time with you and literally teaches you about what is going on with you and what he can do to help you. He is an absolute God send. It fertility is a concern of yours at all...he is be one to see. I will recommend him to anyone. To tell you how much I back him...if anyone would like a more first hand account of how good he is. email me and I'll gladly tell you...jhoward0514@gmail.com

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Our experience with Dr. G couldn't have been better. He worked wiht my husband and I for a year which resulted in a beautiful baby girl. We really appreciated that he didn't sugar coat any situation and was always straight with us. His staff, especially June, were very helpful and always available. He took the time to answer all my questions and I even missed visiting the office frequently once I became pregnant. We will not hesitate to return to Dr. G when we are ready to try for #2!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. G and his staff are incredible. Dr. G takes the time to get to know you, your significant other, and your health issues. Although I no longer live in Virginia, I am able to send my medical records to Dr. G and we discuss what plan of action is best for me. I trust Dr. G to tell me the truth - even if it is not what I want to hear. I am grateful for LifeSource Fertility.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. G and his team are amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable and wants to share that knowledge with you. He reviews all of your options with you and let's you know what the next steps are. June and the team are very caring and always give a warm welcome. This is the perfect place to go if you are struggling with fertility.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Joseph G. Gianfortoni's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1978)

HIP