Ratings for Dr. Chris Wilson

I have gone to Dr. Wilson for years and I finally have to admit that although he is a nice guy, his dental work is terrible. I have had nothing but problems with the work he has done over the years. Most recently he has really been pressuring me to get crowns and more expensive procedures which I cannot afford.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Wilson has been my dentist for 13 years. At first, I really liked him but after a few teeth extractions and lazer surgery, he wouldn't listen to me when I told him I wasn't frozen enough and could feel what he was doing, though he claimed it to be the "pressure". He has made me fear the dentist more than ever and I'm really disappointed in how he treats me as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

A comedy of errors. From incorrect procedure, to forgetting to send in the paper work to the insurance company then sending me to collections agency for the money they didnt get. Only to apologize and offer a follow up treatment and when I get there have no knowledge of the appointment. Convoluted billing with the receptionist telling me "good luck wrapping my head around it" 6 months after getting the procedure done it still isnt finished and one of the other 5 teeth he rushed through in an hour fell out in less than two months. Also dogs should not run around freely in a medical facility.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Wilson and his staff are some of the most knowlegable people I have met in the Dental field . Also his building /ie/ office has some of the best equipment & newest in the field of dentistry , that I have ever seen . I would recomend Dr Wilson & Staff to anyone needing Dentistry work done .Thank you for the great work & my new smile . George Bubuik Kamloops BC

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been happy with this dentist until recently! I was in pain he phoned me in prescription and booked appointment to pull the problem tooth. I'm tired of being in pain! Well, the T3 made me sleep, and I slept through an appointment for cleaning. I went to my appointment on scheduled date and time, missing a day of work, only to be told when I arrived, that they sent a letter canceling my appointment! I was furious! No letter no phone call nothing show up expecting to finally be rid of this tooth and it's pain, to be turned away unexpectedly, by his one snotty receptionist! Now what? Thanks again!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr Wilson is a great friendly dentist whom knows what he is doing, and does it thoroughly. He did a bridge for me front tooth, and did an excellent job. He is very caring and quick to fix problems. He also lists his home number for emergencies, thank god, as I've had to call him a few times in major pain on a Sunday. He's gotten right back to me, and phoned in prescription and pain killers. Most dentists, u would suffer until the dentist open, and can get you in! He is an awesome dentist!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Wilson has been my dentist my whole life. He and his staff are all amazing!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

More concerned with advertising himself & talking about himself than in helping the patient

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Has been my dentist for 21 years... He has never steered me wrong. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

On one occasion I went for a check up and the hygenist was cleaning my teeth and I asked her how things look and she said that everything looked great. He came in and said...we are going to re-do (numbers)a total of 4 teeth. And the look that she gave him was like "are you serious". I asked why and he said that it was time. I just had them filled two years prior by another dentist. It has been two years since I have been back to him and have been to another dentist and he said there was nothing wrong with the 4 fillings. I have other family that go to him and there not 100% satisfied with his work either. The hygenists and receptionists are great though.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Chris Wilson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC