Dr. Daniel Isakow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Isakow

ALL STAFF are congenial, attentive, helpful and efficient. Dr. Is approachable, knowledgable, and confident ... Diagnostics and treatments are conducted using the latest equipment and instrumentation technology with quality satisfying excellant results in an infection controlled, modern, pleasant environment in a timely manner

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dan's specialty is Prosthodontistry. My case was extremely challenging. I was in my early 70s and had a condition whereby I had to have all my molars replaced with implants and my upper teeth capped. What made it more difficult was that I had already had posts put in by another dentist who botched the job and so Dan had to redo most of the work. To make a long story short, thanks to Dan, I now have a beautiful smile. Not only is he brilliant at what he does, he also has a wonderful "chairside manner" Barbara Hiscox

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

The best dentist EVER! Continuous service improvement over the years in an already exceptional patient focused environment. If you are not satisfied with the care you receive at Dr. Isakow's office then you will be impossible to satisfy anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Isakow is an exceptional dentist. I was recommended to him by another dentist for which I am very grateful. He corrected some very poor cosmetic work done by a general practitioner. Dr. Isakow is skillful,talented and experienced. I was a very difficult case but he set out all my options in an open and honest manner. I had complete confidence in him and he exceeded all my expectations. I would highly recommend him for those with the most standard of dental needs to those with more complex issues. I am thrilled with the work he did for me and will continue in his care. He is the consummate professional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Awesome Dentist and wonderful staff. My family has been going there for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Let me start of by saying Dr.Isakow is a great dentist, the staff are all awesome! Specially Nubia the Office manager. She is just such a kind hearted lady. Regarless the amount of money I've paid for treatment or surgery, I am very pleased with the out come.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Isakow takes a cautious approach to cavities. He only fills if needed. He is very nice and needles don't hurt.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Have been a client for over 5 years and have always had great service and advice along with professional treatment. Dr Isakow puts a great deal of care into his work, so much so, that I choosen to drive from Collingwood to his location in Toronto for checkups and any follow up work needed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I started as a patient with Dr. Isakow after a negative experience with another dentist in the local area. He professionally and cheerfully addressed the problem, restoring my not only my teeth, but my faith in dentists . . . Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Isakow is a superb dentist and his office is run like clockwork by staff that are endlessly patient and compassionate. I personally have had to call Dan (Dr. Isakow) for emergency treatment outside of office hours: he treated me like a member of his family in a similar fix. Outstanding character. There is a new generation of dentists out there, with new procedures and new philosophies. This guy is one of the best.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Isakow graduated from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry in 1988. He received his specialty in Combined Prosthodontics from SUNY Buffalo in 1991. Areas of Expertise: General Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Implant, Aesthetic Dentistry, Removable Prosthodontics.

• Boston University (Grad. 1988)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 1991)

GHI