Ratings for Dr. J.B. Freeman

Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor! Very gentle and nice. I feel very comfortable with him. Very helpful with any suggestion and answers. I would like to recomand my husband and all my friends to him...

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Knowledgeable doctor - goes to great lengths to answer questions and solve the medical situation the patient is facing. I even received a call at my residence regarding the results! Don’t pay attention to his beside manners; focus on the technical / medical expertise he proves.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

While Dr. Freeman can seem arrogant, and abrupt, his knowledge in this area is first class. He spent a great deal of time with me explaining exactly what was wrong, how he was going to fix it, and how I need to prevent reocurrance. His bedside manner is often something to be desired - but at the end of the day I want a competent doctor more than impeccable manners.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Freeman performed my gastric bypass surgery nearly 6 years ago, and did the follow-up abdominoplasty/hernia repair 2 years later. While he can be abrupt in his manner, he is very clearly a caring, knowledgeable doctor with extremely good clinical and surgical skills. He does tend to be late for his appointments, but he takes the time to explain everything in very concise detail, which eats up appointment time. When he was doing a bedside post-op visit, he even took the time to explain to my 7-year-old daughter what he was doing, and why. An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

After my colonoscopy, he took a lot of extra time to explain the findings & potential implications and, after the biopsy results became available, spent another hour providing detailed information and answering all my questions. He arranged for me to see an excellent surgeon quickly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Am afraid that I did not have a good experience with Dr Freeman, to whom I was referred by my GP. I found him to be very unhelpful and lacking in care. However he did appear to be fairly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

I have seen 10 or more specialists regarding my medical situation, my family physician at last resort, referred me to Dr. Freeman. He looked over my records and no sooner did i do one final exam, he referred me to a general surgeon, and 3weeks after my appointment was called for surgery. He is the best, keep up the excellent patient care, Dr. Freeman. Your help and understanding is so greatly appreciated by myself and family.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007