Ratings for Dr. Ian Sempowski

Very good doctor. He is busy, but always takes the time to see my husband who has a rare chronic condition, rather than making him go through residents time and time again. He also ensures that he comes in to see me, and ask how i am coping. I find him caring, and knowledgeable. Staff are also wonderful particularly Rose.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

unfortunately doctor sempowski is negligent to his patients need for care and as a result is difficult to rate. he may be knowledgeable but doesn't follow up. being a teaching hospital allows him to neglect individual care of his patients and their health suffers. our family has paid for his lack of attention. does he care? the lack of time spent on patient needs would suggest not.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Sempowski was not very nice to me. He was rough with me & I have Fibromyalgia. He was rude & cold. I'll never use him again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I had him for a few months. Would be a great Dr. if it wasn't for the creepy feel. Every appt. my husband and I went to the entire time Dr. Semposwski would talk to us he would stare at my chest making me very uncomfortable and wanting to get out immediately. He is knowledgable and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Ian Peter Sempowski, was Horrible with me and showed Very little respect to me and my husband when he was my OB before the birth of my last child, to go so far as to challange my not wanting an epidural asking me if I had a "Hero complex" not to mention him flirting with my mother... Other then my experiance everyone seems to be happy with him so maybe it was a fluke.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Best there is! I consider myself to be incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful family physician. For years we have had access to 24 hour care (residents on call). Although it is a teaching clinic, the residents have always been top-notch and about 80% of the time we've also seen Dr. Sempowski. I love the "second opinion" factor of the residents. Dr. Sempowski is thorough, never afraid to admit that he doesn't know something (which I respect), and covers all basis, sending us for further tests/care where appropriate. He is personable, professional, kind and great with the kids.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Due to the fact that it is a teaching hospital, Dr. Sempowski is often overseeing residents rather than provisioning care. However, when he does personally attend to you, he is a very compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable doctor who is honest and doesn't pull punches. A good doctor when you can see him in person.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

When no one from the hospital would help my dying and suffering father in law, he was there for us and had never even met my father in law before. After my father in law passed away that same morning he drove out in bad weather to pronoune him and check in on the rest of our family. That is what makes this man a real Doctor, he cared when no one else would, so thank you for easing the pain.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

he is very caring and is an excellent teacher of young doctors

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

He Listens, is understanding, empathetic and very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007