You may also like

Rate Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss

Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss's Ratings

Horrible dr worker comp puppet and he does not care about the only the insurance companies

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

This man is a joke , His staff is terrible . Dr Weiss is a puppet for work comp insurance companies. He will deny work comp claims very quickly if asked by the insurance companies.He sent me back to full duty return to work in disabling pain . A year later im still in pain. Stay clear of this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have hurt my back several times the 1st surgery was done by another Doctor at the old Donelson Hospial the 2nd Time was a workman's comp and was sent to Dr. Robert Weiss I chose Dr Weiss to do my surgery and The Third Time I hurt my back at home and I chose Dr Weiss again.one of the best thing about Dr Weiss is he is Honest and he is not going to cut on you unless you need it I have referred him several dozens of times and I found out the ones that wanted surgery to get off of work did not like him very well but all of the ones that really needed the surgery that he done loved him.so on a scale of 1 to 10 on being Honest he is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 of being a excellent surgeon he is a 10 so my apinion is there is anough stars to rate him so if your not really hurt and just want off of work don't call Dr.Weiss but if you want one of the best Back Doctors in Tennessee then Doctor Manuel Robert Weiss is your man. Thank you all for reading my post and good luck to and I hope you have a very Blessed day

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2807691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Was referred to Dr. Weiss last week. for ruptured disc and pinched nerve. I had done everything I could before seeing a neuro and didn't any relief. Had my surgery yesterday 4/1/2015. I feel 95% better and just sore at incision site. I have seen some bad comments on here and do not understand. He is not there to be your friend but your Doctor. He is a great doctor and does suggest surgery unless that is the only option to correct your problem. You can not go wrong with Dr. Weiss also St. Thomas hospital is the best hospital experience I have ever had!! A++++

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I was recommended by my Dr to see Dr Weiss. I have lumbar stenosis. We discussed options to try before doing surgery which is inevitable. I had two epidurals and the second one I had they punctured the matter surrounding my spinal cord. I live two hrs from Nashville. I called Dr Weiss and he talked to me in length about my symptoms and determined I had spinal headache. He arranged for me to see the group where I had the epidural and they saw me that day. I could not have been treated better by his staff or him. Very caring. Several people have highly recommended Dr Weiss and I can see why. Will probably have to have surgery later on but he is working to get me relief as much as can be expected. I injured my back in 1993 and over the years it has gotten worse. This was predicted that it would back then. I feel confident to put my condition in Dr Weiss' hands. A conservative Dr. and very caring. His staff is very professional and also caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was refered to dr Weiss by my chiropractor! I drove over 3 hrs to visit with him. I didn't wait more than 10 min. He preformed some in office test and we sit down and looked over the Mir I had already had done. I was in extrame pain in my leg. He recomemed a couple options but said the surgery was the real fix. I decided to do it. Dr Weiss was very helpful and so was his staff they all came to check while I was in waiting and in holding. The surgery was a success my leg feels great. Back is still sore from the surgery. Don't trust negative comments everyone's experience is different and I believe most of it is what's in ur head when u go in. I would recommend him to anyone who has a real problem and would like it to be fixed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

He treated me like workers comp! It was not! He was a 2nd opinion for me. It was a complete waste of my time. He told me I just needed to lose weight! I do have pitted edema. I had 3 herniated discs. Another doctor found out that 1 of discs was herniated on both sides and and after discogram it showed 3 bad discs in my Lumbar. And I'm still waiting on the results of my cervical & thoracic from the flexible MRI. Maybe we should make a list of the doctors that are paid off by large companies? Not everyone shows their pain. And all MRI'S are not the sane! Maybe he cannot help us unless it's a simple procedure?

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2588616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I went to Dr weiss about a month ago for work man's comp he said i was fine but it tried to tell him it was in a lot of pain he would not listen to me and told the insurance company is was ready to go back to work in my opinion he sucks .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2580141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr.Weiss should be ashamed to call himself a doctor.He has been paid off by the workman comp company's and will do whatever they tell him to do with no regard for the patient he is seeing.I went to him for work comp injury not being able to even walk and he released me to go back to work full duty after he lied to me and said he was going to send me to another doctor because he couldn't do the kind of surgery I required.For all the people he has done something like this to,it's amazing he is still allowed to practice.I wouldn't recommend him to anyone that has a work comp injury.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2109749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I took my sister to Dr. Weiss. Yes he is very professional and yes he did a complete neuro exam. He was very polite and hes staff was too. We were in and out in about an hour. He show compassion and was very helpful and showed concern with her problem. He never treated her like she was faking her pain or problem. So all the negative talk on here about him is not the doctor we seen Monday 12/31/12.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2109745].votes_count ]]