Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Westberg

I had breast implant removal with capsulectomy with Dr. Westberg and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Westberg spent a great manner of time answering all my questions and was very helpful. Amazing surgeon, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I’ve been going to Dr. Westberg for deep scars on my cheeks that have haunted me for 8 years. After seeing multiple cosmetic surgeons with no success, I was thrilled with the results she was able to give me ( 85% + improvement with carefully placed fillers ). She’s really made an amazing difference in my appearance and confidence! She IS a busy doc, so you may have to wait a bit longer for an appointment, but trust me- she’s worth it! Caring staff, spotless office, professional and warm bedside manner, and a Doctor who’s willing to spend a great deal of time before and during your appointment to make sure you’re completely satisfied. Amazing results. I wouldn’t let anybody else touch my face. 5 + stars

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I previously left a negative review with Doctor Westberg. She dealt with the issue in such a professional manner I feel the need to change my views. Her service was in the end quite exemplary and I appreciate the follow up she did. Dr Westberg also helped me get set up with physio. Thanks for the trigger release surgery. Sorry about the previous review.

Submitted March 26, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about this Doctor and her staff. She is very kind attentive and the result of my surgery was amazing. Her staff also are friendly and kind and make you feel comfortable. Recently I have had laser hair removal and excellent results. Staff very knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I would not recommend this DR. For any means. I had a male breast reduction done from her where she had stated she will be removing glandular tissue and operating liposuction as well. She did not perform liposuction and told me she did. She also left a huge crater in my chest. I went back to see her multiple times and she pushed me away and told me I was obsessed. Horrible.

Submitted March 10, 2018

I have been attending Dr. Westberg's office for approximately two years. During my consultation I did not feel pressured at all, I felt Dr. Westberg wanted the best outcome for me and was not driven by the dollar. She spent a lot of time going over options available and what she felt would give me the results I wanted. I definitely did not feel rushed during my visit. I have had treatments with her Fotana laser; IPL; botox and filler. I was not aiming to look years younger but wanted to the look the best I could for my age, which I feel I do. Dr. Westberg is an expert in her field.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have been undergoing laser treatment on my skin...have been pleasantly surprised at the results, and still more to go. The office is welcoming and well appointed, great staff...very conscientious and good follow ups. Dr Westberg is a dynamic, very knowledgeable in her field. I would highly recommend her services. be advised, though, that the clinic only accepts cheque or cash...no credit or debit card payments.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have always been self conscience about my skin as I have hyperpigmentation, sun spots from being an avid tanner, and fine lines to my forehead. Only being 25 I was worried I would be turned away, but these concerns have always bothered me and I was looking for someone who would listen. Dr. Westburg and her staff were wonderful from my first appointment. They understood my concerns and didn't brush me off for my age or try and over sell me products. She recommended a CO2 laser for a white mole on my face to start with resurfacing, as whenever I would wear makeup it would cake up and look extremely texted. The CO2 laser made the spot completely flush to my skin and no longer protrudes out! After this initial experience I knew this would be my go to office for my cosmetic skin concerns. As I was recently graduating college I wanted my face to look particularly at its best for photos. Again I had a wonderful experience at the office. We went with a few units of botox for stubborn fine lines to my forehead, and juviderm in my lips. The botox looked so natural that know one could notice I had had injectables in my face. We also did a laser on my face called fotana which completely smoothed out my texture and left me with a luminous glow. Being 25 I wanted my skin to look my age, but better. I didn't want to look plastic or fake and Dr. Westburg and her staff completely understood. I never felt pressured to do a treatment and she was very focused at making sure I was happy. I have been to the office multiple times for botox and different laser treatments and every time has been consistent. I recently went in to look at new skin care as everything I have been trying wasn't combating my dry skin, Kelly was so helpful at explaining the brands and lines carried, and gave me some samples to try and she wanted me to be happy with my purchase and wasn't trying to make some department store sale. I 1000% recommend this office in Red Deer if you are looking for a professional opinion on you skin!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I just recently had a consult with Dr. Westberg, I have had a very positive experience. Dr. Westberg’s knowledge and compassionate interaction put me at ease from the moment I walked in. Her experience in the laser treatment I am pursuing has given me self confidence, and I am am looking forward to this journey self improvement in Dr. Westberg’s care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Westberg’s for several years. She has constantly exceeded expectation through her compassion towards my situation. Her extensive knowledge, made me feel confident in my breast augmentation. Her staff has always been professional and caring. After surgery I could not have been more pleased with my results. I have recommended her to many friends, none have had bad experiences.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017