Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Westberg

You'll have to wait quite a while to see Dr. Westberg, and appointments frequently change, which can be frustrating. She is worth the wait, however. Excellent surgeon, very nice person, great results. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Westburg performed an abdominoplasty on me 3.5 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results and my progress so far. She is an amazing doctor, professional and personable. She has a wonderful bedside manner and has always taken the time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had skin cancer removed from my neck. She removed it with the greatest of ease. It healed up so well that my dermatologist can't even find the scar. She is very personable and very professional

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Westberg coming up 2 years ago and she is truly the most amazing surgeon, she takes pride in her work and is very, very caring! My results were great very natural looking and feeling! I couldn't be happier! I recommend her to my friends all of the time! If you choose her as your surgeon you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

She has done amazing work after I got attacked in the face by a dog! I'm glad I had her as my plastic surgeon! I have one more surgery with Dr. Westberg and I am looking forward as she has done amazing work already!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I just saw doctor Westberg the other day . Very nice lady. Can't say anything about her work until after surgery but it felt like I was in good hands . Very nice young lady working at the front as well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Kirsten Westberg's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You'll have to wait quite a while to see Dr. Westberg, and appointments frequently change, which can be frustrating. She is worth the wait, however. Excellent..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No thanks! I have yet to get into see dr westburg and I'm not even going to bother! I spoke to her receptionist on the phone because I have been curious as t..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Westburg performed an abdominoplasty on me 3.5 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results and my progress so far. She is an amazing doctor, p..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an awesome surgeon. I had skin cancer on my arm and am now going in for it on my leg, I cannot hardly the scar."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had skin cancer removed from my neck. She removed it with the greatest of ease. It healed up so well that my dermatologist can't even find the scar. She is ve..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation by Dr. Westberg coming up 2 years ago and she is truly the most amazing surgeon, she takes pride in her work and is very, very caring!..."

June 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T4N0" to "T4N 3Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "4419 50 Ave #101A, Red Deer". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14033503323".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has done amazing work after I got attacked in the face by a dog! I'm glad I had her as my plastic surgeon! I have one more surgery with Dr. Westberg and I a..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just saw doctor Westberg the other day . Very nice lady. Can't say anything about her work until after surgery but it felt like I was in good hands . Very ni..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Takes pride in her work. Count myself lucky to have her as a surgeon."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She did a great job on my tummy tuck! Dr westburg is super friendly and goes above and beyond!"

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Reconstructed my hand amazingly. When employer gave me hard time upon return to work she went to battle for me. Best doctor I've ever had."

September 5, 2014