Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Westberg

Went to dr westberg for a breast lift. I made it very clear to her that I didn't want any bigger size, just a lift. She convinced me to get an implant in order to make the lift a success, and assured me it would no more than one cup size bigger than I was at the time. It turns out I was 2 sizes bigger, and the same sag in my breasts. I hated them instantly, and was depressed for a year about it. Went back to her to remove them, and had smaller implants put in. The stretch marks from the first implants are embarrassing, and I still have the same sag in my breasts that I had before any of her surgeries. So thousands of dollars later I have no improvements, quite the opposite actually. Not impressed, and looking around for another dr to help. The front office staff were uncaring, one lady even sharing with the other patients in the waiting room why I was there...

Submitted August 13, 2016

I seen Doctor Westberg yesterday for a surgery consult on a pinched nerve in my elbow. She was very informative, didn't beat around the bush, told me exactly how my surgery will go and the results I should expect. She was extremely professional, friendly and caring. Once this upcoming surgery is done, I may very well go back to her for some cosmetic surgery. She made me feel very comfortable and well informed by the time I walked out of my appointment. Her receptionist is top notch as well, extremely friendly, professional and efficient. My experience at this office was excellent, and my comfort level with the upcoming surgery is 100% better than it was walking in.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had male chest reduction and now can't be seen without a t shirt on. Huge scars. No feeling where my nipples are supposed to be. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

You'll have to wait quite a while to see Dr. Westberg, and appointments frequently change, which can be frustrating. She is worth the wait, however. Excellent surgeon, very nice person, great results. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Westburg performed an abdominoplasty on me 3.5 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results and my progress so far. She is an amazing doctor, professional and personable. She has a wonderful bedside manner and has always taken the time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

She is an awesome surgeon. I had skin cancer on my arm and am now going in for it on my leg, I cannot hardly the scar.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had skin cancer removed from my neck. She removed it with the greatest of ease. It healed up so well that my dermatologist can't even find the scar. She is very personable and very professional

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Westberg coming up 2 years ago and she is truly the most amazing surgeon, she takes pride in her work and is very, very caring! My results were great very natural looking and feeling! I couldn't be happier! I recommend her to my friends all of the time! If you choose her as your surgeon you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

She has done amazing work after I got attacked in the face by a dog! I'm glad I had her as my plastic surgeon! I have one more surgery with Dr. Westberg and I am looking forward as she has done amazing work already!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I just saw doctor Westberg the other day . Very nice lady. Can't say anything about her work until after surgery but it felt like I was in good hands . Very nice young lady working at the front as well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015