Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Westberg

My 15 yr old son was to have hand surgery while I was out of town but they failed to tell him what time the surgery was and failed to return any calls made to inquire. So he missed his surgery. Then I called their office every day for over a week to reschedule and they kept telling me they would get back to me but never did. Finally I asked if I should just take him back into the hospital to get a different surgeon and they said yes. So had to go sit in the hospital for 4 hours to get another surgeon. So I rated her 1 star on Google and then what do you know she finally gets back to me 2 weeks later. Not impressed at all.

Submitted April 6, 2017

I have had a breast reduction, adominalplasty and a eyelid lift and I am totally thrilled with all three surgeries . Could not have asked for a better surgeon .Dr Westberg is so kind , compassionate , informative and a Incredible Surgeon .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Brutal surgeon. Went in for breast augmentation ended up with ugly saggy breast and went to another surgeon for help it took 2 surgery 7 years apart . I was told to have my kids stretch my skin out then maybe they could fix her mess. she moved my nipple and all my incisions opened up because they were to tight. finally 15 years later I have fixed breast . if you want a great breast surgeon call Dr. Perron in calagary. Awesome staff and the best plastic surgeon around.

Submitted December 5, 2016

Went to dr westberg for a breast lift. I made it very clear to her that I didn't want any bigger size, just a lift. She convinced me to get an implant in order to make the lift a success, and assured me it would no more than one cup size bigger than I was at the time. It turns out I was 2 sizes bigger, and the same sag in my breasts. I hated them instantly, and was depressed for a year about it. Went back to her to remove them, and had smaller implants put in. The stretch marks from the first implants are embarrassing, and I still have the same sag in my breasts that I had before any of her surgeries. So thousands of dollars later I have no improvements, quite the opposite actually. Not impressed, and looking around for another dr to help. The front office staff were uncaring, one lady even sharing with the other patients in the waiting room why I was there...

Submitted August 13, 2016

I seen Doctor Westberg yesterday for a surgery consult on a pinched nerve in my elbow. She was very informative, didn't beat around the bush, told me exactly how my surgery will go and the results I should expect. She was extremely professional, friendly and caring. Once this upcoming surgery is done, I may very well go back to her for some cosmetic surgery. She made me feel very comfortable and well informed by the time I walked out of my appointment. Her receptionist is top notch as well, extremely friendly, professional and efficient. My experience at this office was excellent, and my comfort level with the upcoming surgery is 100% better than it was walking in.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had male chest reduction and now can't be seen without a t shirt on. Huge scars. No feeling where my nipples are supposed to be. Not impressed at all.

Submitted March 4, 2016

You'll have to wait quite a while to see Dr. Westberg, and appointments frequently change, which can be frustrating. She is worth the wait, however. Excellent surgeon, very nice person, great results. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Westburg performed an abdominoplasty on me 3.5 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results and my progress so far. She is an amazing doctor, professional and personable. She has a wonderful bedside manner and has always taken the time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

She is an awesome surgeon. I had skin cancer on my arm and am now going in for it on my leg, I cannot hardly the scar.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had skin cancer removed from my neck. She removed it with the greatest of ease. It healed up so well that my dermatologist can't even find the scar. She is very personable and very professional

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015