Ratings for Dr. Anthony F. Azzi

Dr Azzi was on call when I was admitted to the hospital and I had never seen him before this time. He discovered that the doctor I was seeing had not completed a treatment that I should have had done 5 months earlier and had it done while I was in the hospital. I fell sure he saved my life. I am truly greatful or his help.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I had a very pleasant expierence. He was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I was a mess after seeing another end. In the area Dr. A. Listened & addressed all my concerns-very informative! Takes time to treat you like a person! His nurse picks up where he leaves off. Am a pt. For life!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Waited three months for this appt. They cancelled my first one. Dr. fielded a cell phone call during my time with him, then kept door open so his nurses could tell him if the cell phone called again, and then he took a phone call at his desk. I went there because the meds I take have me feeling not well, and my hutritionist recommended him. She won't now. He sent me out with a recommendation for my PRIMARY care physician to do a vitam in D check and also check my blood levels. Can't wait to see the bill for this. He shared stories about his childhood meds and also another patient. Who cares? I was there for me. The most unprofessional md I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, I have been seen him four years now and I have nothing to complain about. Truely a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

This Doctor is a first class ****. Moodswings like you've never seen! Horrible Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

The staff are great...really go out of their way for you. Dr. Azzi is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Been with him for over 10 years very depemndable and helpful

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

This was surprisingly, a very pleasant experience from the start to finish. All the staff were very friendly. Dr Azzi was amazing! He listened carefully to my problem, informed me about my disease and answered all my questions. He called me with the test results. I felt that he truly cared.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Azzi is the best endocrinologist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Anthony F. Azzi's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1984)