Dr. Philip Poon

You may also like

I had a upper wisdom tooth that had me in pain for the past week. I called Dr Poons office and I was in the next morning for an xray and extraction. No pain and the loose tooth was out right away. I like the staff...they are helpful and friendly to me. :) thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

If there was a negative scale to rate him, that's what I would use. The worst dentist ever. I am not sure why he is still practising. He ruins your teeth so he can keep doing work on it. His fillings never last and if he tells you anything is wrong, get a second opinion because there is probably nothing.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I completely disagree with the last two comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Poon's for the last 20 years on a referral from my previous out of town dentist. I have found his dental work outstanding and charged me fairly. He has had the same staff for a number of years. I found them extremely helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Did a few fillings for me and they fell out in less than 6 months. Dr. Poon replaced them and then sent me a bill a few weeks later after without telling me that he was charging me for work that should have been done right in the first place. the ones he replaced? well they fell out too.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I am so very disappointed right now. I am searching for a new dentist & tried to see Dr. Poon. I walked into the office & tried to schedule a cleaning, but his receptionist was so rude. She literally threw her cell phone down on the desk and said she was 'on lunch' while huffing & puffing, so I walked out of there saying I'd come back when she was available. I am hurt at the way I was treated. Plus Dr. Poon was referred to me from a friend. After receiving this kind of treatment from his staff, I guess I will never get the chance to meet Dr. Poon.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Poon by my colleague as I was very disappointed with my previous dentist. Dr. Poon is the best and the most gentle dentist I have ever been to, completely painless. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Poon is the best dentist. I had neglected my teeth for years and I didn't think anything could be done for them. Dr. Poon helped me with my fears and fixed my teeth. Now I have my smile back.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Poon is a good dentist but his receptionist is rude and snobby. This is the reason I switched dentists. She never said hello and I always left feeling bad because of her. So decided why bother and am now at a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Philip Poon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a upper wisdom tooth that had me in pain for the past week. I called Dr Poons office and I was in the next morning for an xray and extraction. No pain and..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If there was a negative scale to rate him, that's what I would use. The worst dentist ever. I am not sure why he is still practising. He ruins your teeth so h..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Phil and all of his staff are amazing; very courteous, professional and friendly! "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon is so good I had a nap while he was doing a root canal. True !! Bo Gulay"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completely disagree with the last two comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Poon's for the last 20 years on a referral from my previous out of town dentist...."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Did a few fillings for me and they fell out in less than 6 months. Dr. Poon replaced them and then sent me a bill a few weeks later after without telling me tha..."

October 6, 2014