Ratings for Dr. Philip Poon

Really not the greatest dentist around. He's often moody, and complains loudly about your insurance coverage. Bizarre, especially when the coverage is more than adequate. High pressure sales. Work average at best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Awesome dentist and staff! Professional and great work. Never had any issues for the last 30+ years. Our whole family goes to Dr. Poon. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had Dr. Poon for my dentist for many years. I recently went to another dentist because he couldn't get me in. I left my new dentist's office finding out that in fact my teeth are all rotten and now need almost $40, 000.00 in dental work done. I always maintained my teeth (well I thought I was), I went regularly for check-ups and cleanings and I was never told I had any issues. WELL I WAS WRONG! DR. POON IS A CROOK.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I'm often complemented on my teeth (all still mine) and credit goes to 30+ years of regular visits to Dr Poon

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I had a upper wisdom tooth that had me in pain for the past week. I called Dr Poons office and I was in the next morning for an xray and extraction. No pain and the loose tooth was out right away. I like the staff...they are helpful and friendly to me. :) thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

If there was a negative scale to rate him, that's what I would use. The worst dentist ever. I am not sure why he is still practising. He ruins your teeth so he can keep doing work on it. His fillings never last and if he tells you anything is wrong, get a second opinion because there is probably nothing.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Phil and all of his staff are amazing; very courteous, professional and friendly!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Poon is so good I had a nap while he was doing a root canal. True !! Bo Gulay

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I completely disagree with the last two comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Poon's for the last 20 years on a referral from my previous out of town dentist. I have found his dental work outstanding and charged me fairly. He has had the same staff for a number of years. I found them extremely helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Did a few fillings for me and they fell out in less than 6 months. Dr. Poon replaced them and then sent me a bill a few weeks later after without telling me that he was charging me for work that should have been done right in the first place. the ones he replaced? well they fell out too.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014