Ratings for Dr. Winnie Su

The absolute best. She is kind, smart, caring, warm, and open minded. She has gone out of her way to help me with a few serious health conditions - phone calls, check ins, research. I'm so grateful to have her!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I Have had Dr. Su as my family GP for over ten years! I love her, she is smart and very caring!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Su is the best doctor one can ever ask for! She is so patient and extremely knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to help her patients. My family is so lucky and grateful to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

The best family doctor ever. Very passionate about her job, very caring of her patience and most of all very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Hands down-the best doctor ever! I am so lucky to have an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. SU is our family doctor for more than 10 years. She is the best family doc I ever seen. Highly responsible and reliable. Excellent patient care. My whole family are very impressed and proud to be her patient. Extremely caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Love my doctor Winnie Su! She really cares about me and pays attention to detail! I'm so grateful that my whole family is well cared for by this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing family doctor. She's been looking after my family for 3 years now and she always seems to have the right combination of compassion and advice.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Winnie is an excellent family doctor. She is very caring and always goes that extra step to help her patients. Her practice is full!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Amazing doctor. Lucky to have her! She's the most caring doctor I've ever met and very knowledgeable and always a pleasure!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014