Ratings for Dr. Winnie Su

Dr. Su is the best doctor one can ever ask for! She is so patient and extremely knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to help her patients. My family is so lucky and grateful to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

The best family doctor ever. Very passionate about her job, very caring of her patience and most of all very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Hands down-the best doctor ever! I am so lucky to have an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. SU is our family doctor for more than 10 years. She is the best family doc I ever seen. Highly responsible and reliable. Excellent patient care. My whole family are very impressed and proud to be her patient. Extremely caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Love my doctor Winnie Su! She really cares about me and pays attention to detail! I'm so grateful that my whole family is well cared for by this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing family doctor. She's been looking after my family for 3 years now and she always seems to have the right combination of compassion and advice.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Winnie is an excellent family doctor. She is very caring and always goes that extra step to help her patients. Her practice is full!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Amazing doctor. Lucky to have her! She's the most caring doctor I've ever met and very knowledgeable and always a pleasure!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Su is the best doctor in Vancouver. She is so helpful. She is not hesitated to refer to a specialist. She is so compassionate. She spends a lot of time with patients. I always feel welcome in her office. The only bad thing is that it is hard to make an appointment with her because everybody loves her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Su has been my g.p. for 7 years and I can't say enough good stuff about her. She's so professional, up to date, caring, curious and genuine. I'm not sure where she gets her energy and her constantly upbeat personality but I wish we could clone her! Just the best! Thank you so much, Dr. Su!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011