Ratings for Dr. Ezekiel Weis

Being diagnosed with choroidal melanoma in my 20’s was a shock, and utterly terrifying. I am so thankful to have been put in the hands of this incredibly skilled, confident and ophthalmologist. Through radiation and follow up, Dr Weis and the team at the Royal Alex and Cross Cancer have been exceptional in their care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Weis for over a year now for Ocular Melanoma. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and always takes time to make sure I feel reassured. His confidence in his ability is very comforting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He is now located in Calgary, Alberta which is where I saw him. He is a great doctor. He performed the gold weight eye-lid surgery on me. Him and his staff provided a great deal of care both before and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Weis is an excellent advocate for patient care. He sincerely cares about patient welfare. He is very knowledgeable and confident. I was very well taken care of which is comforting when you are told your chance of survival rate is 50 %.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Weis has been treating me for ocular melanoma for almost a year. He is very caring and explains things thoroughly. His staff is excellent too!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Weis corrected my droopy eyelid (ptosis) perfectly. I had put off having this surgery for years due to the risks and being unable to find the right surgeon who was experienced with this procedure. Ezekiel Weis did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him to anyone in Alberta looking for ptosis surgery. Unfortunately the new eye centre that he works with was almost impossible to reach and did not communicate well at all, but Dr. Weis himself is great. Thank you so much for fixing something that has been bothering me for years!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Weis has been treating me for ocular melanoma now for three years. If there is any Ocular Oncologist on the planet any more capable than he is I would be surprised. We are very lucky to have him based in Alberta working his magic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

He is a caring, knowledgeable Doctor, he is quick and efficient. It is fantastic to have a skilled surgeon in the prairies.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Weis is caring and compassionate and most of all skilled and knowledgeable. Anyone with ocular melanoma, is blessed to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Thank you Dr. Weis for successfully treating my ocular melanoma. I am thankful we have you in Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017