Ratings for Dr. Ezekiel Weis

He is a caring, knowledgeable Doctor, he is quick and efficient. It is fantastic to have a skilled surgeon in the prairies.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Weis is caring and compassionate and most of all skilled and knowledgeable. Anyone with ocular melanoma, is blessed to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Thank you Dr. Weis for successfully treating my ocular melanoma. I am thankful we have you in Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

A doctor with a heart ,compassion and skills!We are very thankful that he did the surgery of my father the first he saw him even without an appointment!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Weis has been treating me for Ocular Melanoma since he diagnosed it in late 2014. Had brachytherapy in Feb. 2014 and treatments since then. Presently doing very well with some vision loss and had a total of 2 laser treatments and about 8 injections of Avastin and Lucentis at the Rockyview Eye Clinic and at Dr. Weis' office in Calgary! Truly a great doctor and someone who cares for his patients! Very very knowledible and professional, you couldn't find a better physician!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr.Weis and staff have been very thoughtful in the time we have seen them. (both at Edmonton and Calgary). Wonderfully thorough in their care giving ways. Professional where they have to be and a sense of humor not far behind. Dr. Weis has been treating me since October of 2014 and the immediate feeling was I had made the right choice. Taking the time to explain procedures and outcomes in a way I could understand. There has not been a moment where I felt rushed during our visits and time given to answer questions. Very impressive for a man that busy. Cheers.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Amazingly skilled, knowledgeable, and kind. We are very lucky to have him in Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My wife was diagnosed with ocular melanoma, we saw Dr. Weis, and after an eye exam we were told it was ocular melanoma. Dr. Weis informed us of the options and after an explanation, with confidence, we decided to go with brachytherapy. We were immediately set up for appointments for scans, tests of every kind, etc, and given an appointment date for the surgery. He exudes confidence and caring. The day of the initial surgery is now complete as is the removal of the plaque (radiation therapy). I feel that Dr. Weis is above excellent in knowledge, confidence and I have listened to many comments from members of both Calgary and Edmonton nurses, you are in great care when Dr. Weis is your surgeon. Having read many comments here, regarding being arrogant or not as friendly as you would like, one thing to remember, is everyday perfect for you?? He is human! And I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Cut out my Chalazions. Reasonably punctual for a very busy doctor. Also had some other students examine me - so what - they have to learn somehow. Very professional

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Weis for over 3 years now due to a firework accident involving my eye. He has been extremely helpful and has done very good work. He always explains things in ways that I can understand, and makes sure I know what is happening with it. Sometimes it's a bit of a wait at the hospital, but when he does see you it's never rushed. Very professional!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013