Ratings for Dr. George M. Sanchez

Doctor Sanchez, a good friend gave me your number and recommended so highly your knowledge and compassion. I'm sad that you have your office now at heaven. Pray for your colleagues to have the same spirit that you had. Miss you. Pray also for us.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have being going with Dr. Sanchez for 10 years, Arlo and Dr. Sanchez always make me feel like im part of the family, and i always get the good service that only they can give, from my eye exam all the way to picking up my glasses; unfortunately my new insurance wont be covering Dr. Sanchez services and i will be loosing him as my Doctor, i will miss him and Arlo a lot, Muchas gracias Doctor Jorge por ser el mejor optometrista!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Sanchez was a great doctor and a wonderful person. Dedicated to his patients and also passionate about education. He was a true gentleman - they don't make them like that anymore. Arlo and Dr. Sanchez made a great team - we will truly miss our Dr. Sanchez!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Sanchez is the epitome of a great doctor. We have been going to him for 30 years. He is professional knowledgeable, and a gentleman. Besides being a good doctor he has served on the Tempe school board for many years. He still travels to Miami weekly to serve the community there that would be without an optometrist was it not for him. His office may look a little old-fashioned but there is not an eye doctor in this valley that can come close to having the knowledge and professionality of Dr. Sanchez. With his sidekick, Arlo, it is indeed an awesome duo.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Mi Familia y Yo, hemos sido pacientes del Dr. George Sanchez por mas de 10 Años y siempre nos ha tratado con amabilidad y respeto, habla muy bien Español e Inlges. Lo recomendamos.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sanchez for 3 years. He is thorough, friendly and competent. Love him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr Sanchez has been my eye Doctor for more than 30 years and I have always had great rapor with him and his staff. He is very knowlegable and stays current on all trends in optometry. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good optometrist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Sanchez is very detailed. I have a difficult prescription and he tweeked it so fine, that it impressed my opthalmologist. He wants you to be perfectly satisfied with the vision. A perfect gentleman, and well mannered.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Family of 5 going to dr sanchez and his son for over 15 years. very knowledgeable home experience. highly recommended. kids. teenagers young adults and older. i made a mistake with insurance and had to go to nationwide. horrible horrible experience at nationwide vision. Dr sanchez has given us referrals. contacts. custom sunglases and safety goggles. kids always enjoy the frame selections. and its so calm and relaxing there. arlo is awesome too.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Sanchez is wonderful. He is a great hands on Dr. who has many years experience. Instead of shelling out my money to the big eye stores (Eye Masters) I rather have it stay localy with a great Dr. like Dr. Sanchez!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011