Ratings for Dr. Jason Wasylyk

I just had an implant placed by Dr. Wasylyk. It is amazing! It feels like my own tooth. While it was a longer process, Dr. Wasylyk always made sure that I felt comfortable and they worked around my busy schedule. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

i live in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta and I was referred to Jason by mother. What a fantastic experience for a single sitting crown. We chuckled when I told him he had a soft touch. His staff was friendly and very professional. I will always make the trip to see him when I need dental work. Thanks Jason.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I love this dental office. They are a team of true professionals. You know you're in good hands when they call you in to make sure you're surgery's all good before they go on vacation for two weeks. I felt really cared about as always.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

The best of the best dental offices. Dr. Wasylyk and his team are highly skilled professionals who I trust with my dental health. Dr. Wasylyk did a gum graft for me and it turned out amazingly!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Wasylyk and his staff always treat me with great respect and skill. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have searched all over Kelowna and Dr Wasylyk is the best. I would recommend him highly for his skill, professionalism,and kindness

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Absolutely the kindest, gentlest Dentist for kids we have ever encountered!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love this office, been a patient since 2001, great informative dentist, superior skills and very kind person. His staff are informed, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Wasylyk is very caring and friendly to his patients. Its nice to have a dentist that is interested about you and your life. He is an awesome dentist, with exceptional knowledge. I would highly recommend him for any dental work and surgery!

Submitted June 7, 2017

Excellent staff and service and the highest quality of dental work. I had two dental implants done by Dr. Wasylyk and the results were fantastic, I would highly recommend his service for dental implants or any other dental needs. I can always count on a great expierence at the office and wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017