Dr. Jason Wasylyk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Wasylyk

Dr. Jason Wasylyk is an extremely good at what he does. He is my choice for all my dental needs including gum grafts and implants.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Jason has been my dentist since moving to Kelowna in 2003. I have had many complicated dental procedures over the years and have been always completely happy with the results. I just finished 18 months of treatment with Jason and his team that required removal of two impacted teeth, 4 dental implants, gum grafting and a bridge. Throughout this process, the care and attention I received was outstanding. Every step was explained to me by Jason and his staff and I felt they truly cared about my well-being. He was always available if any problem arose which I appreciated. Because I was anticipating surgery right after Christmas, Jason went out of his way to complete the work on the bridge and the results are outstanding. I was not naturally blessed with beautiful teeth but thanks to Jason and to his wonderful team, I am often complimented on my smile. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

After an intense fear of dentists since the age of 10, Jason was able to put me at ease with his care and his obvious passion for his work. He was able to fix my teeth and give me a smile to be proud of! The staff is friendly, and everyone took the time to explain things step by step so I was able to make the best choice for the work I needed done. I could not be happier with choosing him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A few years ago our son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Jason Wasylyk. Jason did an amazing job and B's recovery time was significantly short. No complications. Very recently B had surgery for receding gums by Jason. Knowing of 2 other people who recently had this surgery we were aware of the length of recovery time as well as the potential pain and discomfort. Our son has special needs and does not have the physical and emotional control that most of us enjoy so there was apprehension as the procedure seemed quite invasive. Knowing our history with Jason we moved forward anyways. One week and 3 days post op our son is almost fully recovered. Jason's work was elite. Recovery advice and protocol were followed quite closely and once again there were no complications. There were frequent checkups after the surgery by Jason's request to catch any possible issues. We appreciate the thorough care we have been given. Jason, along with his staff, have been personable and very respectful to B during this procedure as well as during regular checkups and other fillings etc. Jason does detailed precision work, an artisan. I highly recommend Jason.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Jason and his team are amazing and very gentle. I feel very comfortable with all my families dental care

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Wasylyk found a hole in one of my molars that required a crown. He and his team of skilled, friendly and competent staff were able to fix it in one two hour appointment because of their in house crown making facilities. I am a satisfied client.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Outstandig Service by Dr. Wasylyk and his Team. I am so happy they saved my tooth and our holiday trip to Canada. I can only say Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I HATED going to the dentist. I always felt judged, making my experience so negative. This place is the complete opposite. I was more than happy to book my next appointment!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I just had an implant placed by Dr. Wasylyk. It is amazing! It feels like my own tooth. While it was a longer process, Dr. Wasylyk always made sure that I felt comfortable and they worked around my busy schedule. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

i live in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta and I was referred to Jason by mother. What a fantastic experience for a single sitting crown. We chuckled when I told him he had a soft touch. His staff was friendly and very professional. I will always make the trip to see him when I need dental work. Thanks Jason.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017