Dr. Jason Wasylyk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Wasylyk

I've known Jason as a friend and a dentist since 2001. Recently, his wonderful staff persuaded me to trade the partial I'd had since a teenager for a bridge with 4 implants. They assured me, despite my fears, that I would not be disappointed with the results. Thanks to Jason's outstanding and professional care and his staff's faith in his abilities, I now have a great set of permanent teeth. A further plus is that my smile is more relaxed and pretty. This unexpected spin-off has boosted my self-confidence. Thank-you Jason!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I have been seeing Jason for 18 years for all my dental work. Dr Wasylyk and his staff are amazing. The billing department does an amazing job also. Being able to have a crown or bridge completed in one appointment is amazing and Jason is the first dentist I know of that provided the service. I had a gum graph last week and I never felt a thing during the appointment. I highly recommend Jason for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Wasylyk and his staff are ahead of the curve in adopting the latest technology and technical skills. Everything about my recent gum graft was light years ahead of one I had, by a different dentist, 10 years ago. It was less invasive which meant easy recovery and quick tissue regrowth. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Jason is a very skilled and charismatic professional. I also like his one stop shop, where they make the caps & bridges in house and are able to complete your work in one day. All his staff are first class.

Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Jason Wasylyk is an extremely good at what he does. He is my choice for all my dental needs including gum grafts and implants.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Jason has been my dentist since moving to Kelowna in 2003. I have had many complicated dental procedures over the years and have been always completely happy with the results. I just finished 18 months of treatment with Jason and his team that required removal of two impacted teeth, 4 dental implants, gum grafting and a bridge. Throughout this process, the care and attention I received was outstanding. Every step was explained to me by Jason and his staff and I felt they truly cared about my well-being. He was always available if any problem arose which I appreciated. Because I was anticipating surgery right after Christmas, Jason went out of his way to complete the work on the bridge and the results are outstanding. I was not naturally blessed with beautiful teeth but thanks to Jason and to his wonderful team, I am often complimented on my smile. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

After an intense fear of dentists since the age of 10, Jason was able to put me at ease with his care and his obvious passion for his work. He was able to fix my teeth and give me a smile to be proud of! The staff is friendly, and everyone took the time to explain things step by step so I was able to make the best choice for the work I needed done. I could not be happier with choosing him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A few years ago our son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Jason Wasylyk. Jason did an amazing job and B's recovery time was significantly short. No complications. Very recently B had surgery for receding gums by Jason. Knowing of 2 other people who recently had this surgery we were aware of the length of recovery time as well as the potential pain and discomfort. Our son has special needs and does not have the physical and emotional control that most of us enjoy so there was apprehension as the procedure seemed quite invasive. Knowing our history with Jason we moved forward anyways. One week and 3 days post op our son is almost fully recovered. Jason's work was elite. Recovery advice and protocol were followed quite closely and once again there were no complications. There were frequent checkups after the surgery by Jason's request to catch any possible issues. We appreciate the thorough care we have been given. Jason, along with his staff, have been personable and very respectful to B during this procedure as well as during regular checkups and other fillings etc. Jason does detailed precision work, an artisan. I highly recommend Jason.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Jason and his team are amazing and very gentle. I feel very comfortable with all my families dental care

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Wasylyk found a hole in one of my molars that required a crown. He and his team of skilled, friendly and competent staff were able to fix it in one two hour appointment because of their in house crown making facilities. I am a satisfied client.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Jason Wasylyk's Credentials

Carefirst Bcbs
Choicecare Network
John Hopkins Healthcare
Kaiser-Permanente
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)