Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Yazbak

Was great to get in to see this Dr as soon as I did. I thought great, someone who can finally help me with my back issues. After seeing multiple drs. Wrong! I have seen him 2 times in 2 months & still have not gotten my back issues taken care of! I'm so frustrated, suffering more every day with he pain. Nothing but the run around. God help me. I've gone this far, not sure if I'll ever get anyone who can help me. Call their office twice a week. Still hope to hear when I can get the trial in for a spinal cord Stimulator put in. Wish I knew which way to turn.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Two bullets to the head and he saved my life. And this was back in 96 when he was just a young doc. Attentive. Thorough. Amazing man all around.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Exceptional! Dr. Yazbak was thorough in examination, provided an understanding of the diagnosis and surgical plan, as well as follow-up care. Dr. Yazbak gave special attention to individual needs. Dr. Yazbak made our family feel quite comfortable; he was personable in conversation. Dr Yazbak also provided his home phone should we have any questions or emergency needs.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

This doctor sucks. If you have a work injury he won`t even treat you or tell you what is wrong and leave you suffer this is no joke.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Excellent physician - would not trust my neuro care to another.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Doctor never saw me before surgery. I had questions his PA didn't have the answers to. I had an awful reaction to the antibiotic he gave me and I had to fight to get any help. Never got any from him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Knowledgeable neurosurgeon for back problems. NOT anxious to operate to gain financially. Will test and advise of negative possibilities. Kind.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Philip A. Yazbak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Neenah, WI