Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Schwartz

I recently hurt my knee hiking. My friend was a patient of Dr. Schwartz and highly recommended him. I was seen last week and I feel confident that I will be back hiking again soon. Thankful for the treatment prescribed by Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I am a very athletic person. I hurt my right shoulder recently in a fall. My family doctor suggested I see a pain specialist and referred me to Dr. Schwartz. Wow..so impressed. Right up my ally.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Recently my aunt told me about Dr. Schwartz and how he helped her with her fibromyalgia. I seem to have it as well. I saw him and was really impressed with his treatment. I am thankful she told me about him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

What a pleasure to finally find a medical doctor that really cares about your well being. I am totally confident that I am in the right place.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I have a bad back and after receiving prolotherapy and doing some stretching exercises and I am finally getting relief.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I was thrilled to be able to get into this office. They had a cancellation and got me right in. Very accommodating. I know I came to the right place.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Finally there is hope. So happy to have found Dr. Schwartz. He will help my back issues without giving me pain pills.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have had bad headaches for some time. I had been to many doctors, neurologists, etc. They have not been able to help me. Dr. Schwartz has been able to do this. Some small changes in my diet among a few other things and I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Greenville is really fortunate to have specialists at Piedmont Physical medicine. These doctors are great.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I really like the doctors at this office. They are polite and listen to the patient. The staff is nice too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Robert G. Schwartz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)