Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Schwartz

Have had very bad headaches lately. My mom told me about Dr. Schwartz. I went there and I know he can help me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I recently had stem cell in my knee after being evaluated by Dr. Schwartz. I am really glad I did this instead of having to have surgery. My knee feels great.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am very pleased with the outcome of my treatment. I have been getting prolotherapy shots and they are working great.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for over a year for fibromyalgia.. I could barely move when I first came in. Today I am walking about 3-5000 steps a day. What a difference.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Schwartz has helped me so much. I am really great full for his expertise. He and his staff are really great.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been searching for a dr that can help me with headaches. I recently went to see Dr Schwartz and he is really helping me. What a blessing to find. Dr that really cares.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I am impressed at the efficiency of this office. I got in and out in less than an hour and the staff and doctors were really nice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have had back pain for years and never found the right doctor to treat me. A friend recommended Dr. Schwartz and I really like his approach to treating me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Schwartz is a life saver. He thinks outside the box and helps me a a patient take more responsibility with my pain. Feeling greatful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Unprofessional, arrogant, overpriced, misleading, contemplating a malpractice suit

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Robert G. Schwartz's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)