Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Schwartz

I came in as a new patient today. The office was very busy. The staff made sure that myself and everyone waiting was ok. They are really a nice group of people. The treatment by Dr. Schwartz was great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I have had shoulder pain for many years. My cousin told me about Dr. Schwartz and I saw him recently. He had his technician do an ultrasound he he saw that I had some ligament damage. He did some prolotherapy for now and it really seems to be doing well.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I came to see Dr. Schwartz because i had wrist pain. I thought it was carpal Tunnel. I am so glad it is not because I did not want to have surgery. After a few injections of prolotherapy I believe i am just about cured.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have had experiencing back pain for the past month. I have a newborn baby and thought maybe I strained myself holding the baby too much. I did some internet research and came across Dr. Schwartz. I was concerned all pain doctors only gave pain medicine and since I had a newborn I did not want do take that. I was so happy when I found out that Dr. Schwartz can help me and without having to rely on narcotics. What a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I am really happy my aunt recommended Dr. Schwartz. After visiting an orthopedist specialist for my bad knee he told me I really needed a pain specialist. My aunt had seen Dr. Schwartz for a bad back and he helped a lot. I know now I have made the right choice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I had really bad knee pain. Since being treated by Dr. Schwartz I am so thrilled that it is feeling much better.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I recently hurt my knee hiking. My friend was a patient of Dr. Schwartz and highly recommended him. I was seen last week and I feel confident that I will be back hiking again soon. Thankful for the treatment prescribed by Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I am a very athletic person. I hurt my right shoulder recently in a fall. My family doctor suggested I see a pain specialist and referred me to Dr. Schwartz. Wow..so impressed. Right up my ally.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Recently my aunt told me about Dr. Schwartz and how he helped her with her fibromyalgia. I seem to have it as well. I saw him and was really impressed with his treatment. I am thankful she told me about him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

What a pleasure to finally find a medical doctor that really cares about your well being. I am totally confident that I am in the right place.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Robert G. Schwartz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente