Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Schwartz

After several visits I am pleased to say my ankle is much better. A series of prolo therapy has really helped. Dr. Schwartz is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Totally impressed at how well I am doing after being treated by Dr. Schwartz. He has really helped me heal my low back pain.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

I am a new patient of Dr. Schwartz's. I am thrilled at the level of care he has given me. I havae been to many pain doctors and he certainly knows how to treat a patient without loading them up with pain meds.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I have suffered with fibromyaltia for many years. Recently at a seminar I was introduced to Dr. Schwartz. I instantly made an appointment with him. I am so glad I did as he has helped with some issues other Doctors have not been able to address. .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

I was recently diagnosed with Peripheal Neuropathy. I had already been seeing Dr. Schwartz for back pain which he helped. When I found out they do a treatment at his office that addresses The PN I was thrilled. 5 treatments in and I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I saw Dr. Schwartz for a torn ligament in shoulder and so happy that I did not have to have surgery. He did prolotherapy on me which was great. The ligament is strengthening and I can lift my arm without pain.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I recently came to see Dr. Schwartz after experiencing tingling and numbness in my hands and feet. He evaluated me and ran some other tests and I do have periphial neuropathy. I am enrolled in a great program in his office that uses laser to treat the Neuropathy. SO far so good after 3 treatments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

After a minor motorcycle accident, I injured my shoulder and my aunt referred me to Dr. Schwartz. I am thankful that he was able to help me without pushing narcotics on me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Great service at this office. Dr. Schwartz gives 100 percent to listen and treat. After years of headaches I am basically cured.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I am not a fan of doctor however my treatments at Piedmont Physical Medicine with Dr. Schwartz have been very positive. After a fall at my home, he has helped me heal my ankle thru prolo therapy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Robert G. Schwartz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)