Ratings for Dr. Amy C. Roskin

0 is my rating!! This doctor is all about greed and money!!! Not about the patient!!! I have after talking to my insurance company, a law suite to file with these people on how they tried to File my claim and refuse to speak the truth!! Vindictive this office is; and decided to take a chance to charge thinking I wont fight my battles!!!! I say this with total honesty when it comes to this Doctors office!! I even had my insurance company ask questions; and they received a vindictive answer of the reason they charged. Spike!!! Only SPIKE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I though the doctor was very nice and thorough. I had my questions answered before and after the examination, which was a welcome change from my previous gyn. The office staff were polite and professional. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Roskin is attentive as a physician but her staff is Very rude and unprofessional, especially the medical assistant up front. I've seen and tolerated the staffs rudeness for years but enough is enough. Dr. Roskin just lost a client but from reading the other reviews, I guess she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Roskin was top notch. The office was clean and centrally located, the building was easy to find. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant who checked my blood pressure etc. was professional. The doctor was aware of my condition and we talked about different treatments and I felt comfortable discussing it. This was my first visit there, but I will definitely be going back for my follow up.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

The absolute worst experience ever. Spare yourself aggravation and do not go to this doctor and her extremely nasty assistant.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

She is so great! Everything about her practice is great - the staff, cleanliness,compassion, expertise, knowledge etc

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor and her staff! Both are extremely knowledgeable, polite and nothing but professional! The doctor is always current in up to the minute advances and information with regard to her field. Her prices are very reasonable. I am a self pay and she always makes helpful suggestions to help save me money! I love her and her front office girl. So glad I found them and won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Never got to see the doctor...the staff was incredibly rude so I left. i woundnt recommend this doctor to anyone if those are the kinds of employees that represent her business

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I was nervous to see the gynecologist but Dr. Roskin put me at ease. The examination was not a big deal and the office staff were also nice. Did not have to wait a long time to get seen by the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Overall excellent experience. Doctor took the time to download and review my results with me. Will be going back,

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)