Ratings for Dr. Amy C. Roskin

I have decided to leave as her patient due to the treatment of the staff. They are extremely rude and unprofessional. I have never been treated so poorly in a Doctor's office . With any appointment I get anxious and having someone treat me like dirt from the time I make my appointment to the time I leave has finally made it unbearable. Dr. Roskin herself was a fine enough Dr and I never had any issues with her, unfortunately she has chosen a staff that has no regard for other human beings.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Roskin is excellent. The assistant was so nice and helpful also. Happy to find this doctor in my area

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This doctor orders unnecessary tests without obtaining full patient history or informing patient of what tests she will order. Complete lack of transparency. From the office visit I was happy with her service, but after seeing the labs she ordered without asking me for the history that would have not indicated those tests, I can't trust her judgement.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Best . New patient but will be going back. Exam was painless.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

0 is my rating!! This doctor is all about greed and money!!! Not about the patient!!! I have after talking to my insurance company, a law suite to file with these people on how they tried to File my claim and refuse to speak the truth!! Vindictive this office is; and decided to take a chance to charge thinking I wont fight my battles!!!! I say this with total honesty when it comes to this Doctors office!! I even had my insurance company ask questions; and they received a vindictive answer of the reason they charged. Spike!!! Only SPIKE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I though the doctor was very nice and thorough. I had my questions answered before and after the examination, which was a welcome change from my previous gyn. The office staff were polite and professional. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Roskin is attentive as a physician but her staff is Very rude and unprofessional, especially the medical assistant up front. I've seen and tolerated the staffs rudeness for years but enough is enough. Dr. Roskin just lost a client but from reading the other reviews, I guess she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Roskin was top notch. The office was clean and centrally located, the building was easy to find. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant who checked my blood pressure etc. was professional. The doctor was aware of my condition and we talked about different treatments and I felt comfortable discussing it. This was my first visit there, but I will definitely be going back for my follow up.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

The absolute worst experience ever. Spare yourself aggravation and do not go to this doctor and her extremely nasty assistant.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

She is so great! Everything about her practice is great - the staff, cleanliness,compassion, expertise, knowledge etc

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source