You may also like

Rate Dr. Amy C. Roskin

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Ratings

Dr. Roskin was top notch. The office was clean and centrally located, the building was easy to find. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant who checked my blood pressure etc. was professional. The doctor was aware of my condition and we talked about different treatments and I felt comfortable discussing it. This was my first visit there, but I will definitely be going back for my follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

The absolute worst experience ever. Spare yourself aggravation and do not go to this doctor and her extremely nasty assistant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

She is so great! Everything about her practice is great - the staff, cleanliness,compassion, expertise, knowledge etc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor and her staff! Both are extremely knowledgeable, polite and nothing but professional! The doctor is always current in up to the minute advances and information with regard to her field. Her prices are very reasonable. I am a self pay and she always makes helpful suggestions to help save me money! I love her and her front office girl. So glad I found them and won't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Never got to see the doctor...the staff was incredibly rude so I left. i woundnt recommend this doctor to anyone if those are the kinds of employees that represent her business

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I was nervous to see the gynecologist but Dr. Roskin put me at ease. The examination was not a big deal and the office staff were also nice. Did not have to wait a long time to get seen by the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Overall excellent experience. Doctor took the time to download and review my results with me. Will be going back,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

It is very difficult to get someone on the line. They answer and place on an extended hold just about on every call I've made, to the point where I've even had to hang up and call back cause I'm sure they forgot me on the line. Receptionist is not the greatest in the world. Very difficult to get a hold of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This was such a waste of time and waste of a co-payment. This lady was not friendly, informative and she spent 5mins with me tops! What a half-asser.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495760].votes_count ]]