Ratings for Dr. Amy C. Roskin

Dr. Roskin is attentive as a physician but her staff is Very rude and unprofessional, especially the medical assistant up front. I've seen and tolerated the staffs rudeness for years but enough is enough. Dr. Roskin just lost a client but from reading the other reviews, I guess she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Roskin was top notch. The office was clean and centrally located, the building was easy to find. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant who checked my blood pressure etc. was professional. The doctor was aware of my condition and we talked about different treatments and I felt comfortable discussing it. This was my first visit there, but I will definitely be going back for my follow up.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor and her staff! Both are extremely knowledgeable, polite and nothing but professional! The doctor is always current in up to the minute advances and information with regard to her field. Her prices are very reasonable. I am a self pay and she always makes helpful suggestions to help save me money! I love her and her front office girl. So glad I found them and won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Never got to see the doctor...the staff was incredibly rude so I left. i woundnt recommend this doctor to anyone if those are the kinds of employees that represent her business

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I was nervous to see the gynecologist but Dr. Roskin put me at ease. The examination was not a big deal and the office staff were also nice. Did not have to wait a long time to get seen by the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

It is very difficult to get someone on the line. They answer and place on an extended hold just about on every call I've made, to the point where I've even had to hang up and call back cause I'm sure they forgot me on the line. Receptionist is not the greatest in the world. Very difficult to get a hold of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

This was such a waste of time and waste of a co-payment. This lady was not friendly, informative and she spent 5mins with me tops! What a half-asser.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roskin is attentive as a physician but her staff is Very rude and unprofessional, especially the medical assistant up front. I've seen and tolerated the sta..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roskin was top notch. The office was clean and centrally located, the building was easy to find. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant wh..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The absolute worst experience ever. Spare yourself aggravation and do not go to this doctor and her extremely nasty assistant."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is so great! Everything about her practice is great - the staff, cleanliness,compassion, expertise, knowledge etc"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor and her staff! Both are extremely knowledgeable, polite and nothing but professional! The doctor is al..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Never got to see the doctor...the staff was incredibly rude so I left. i woundnt recommend this doctor to anyone if those are the kinds of employees that repre..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was nervous to see the gynecologist but Dr. Roskin put me at ease. The examination was not a big deal and the office staff were also nice. Did not have to wai..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall excellent experience. Doctor took the time to download and review my results with me. Will be going back,"

September 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "It is very difficult to get someone on the line. They answer and place on an extended hold just about on every call I've made, to the point where I've even had ..."

September 5, 2014