Ratings for Dr. Michelle Evans

She's just not very good... Doesn't keep up on her knowledge base and has many problems with patient care.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Doctor Evans has no idea how to do anything. Got a pap test done, she said because i have had a kid the Large ones would fit, i said they wouldn't so she decided i had to have had a C-section when no i didn't. Than said well than they must have stitched me up to tight when no they hadn't. Continued doing the pap even though she said herself that the tool she was using did not fit, and even though i was almost in tears due to the pain she was causing she kept just putting it in. she removed it once and when she did she just slammed it shut so in pinched everything than pulled it out witch pulled on pretty much everything. She caused me a great deal of pain, to the point I almost kicked her and told her to back off. When i explained that i have Endometriosis and that i need a pap test more often than normal she continued to say i was crazy and lying. She is mentally challenged and shouldn't be a doctor! I will never see her again, and am complaining to my normal doctor. DrEvans is Dumb.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Evans made a decision to tell my father he was dying without first sharing the news and consulting with his wife of 36 years. This caused him and my mother a great deal of pain on top of dealing with the death. Her manner was insensitive to say the least. It would have been much more considerate and our preference for Dr. Evans to tell his wife, my mother the news and let her decide what was best for my father. Dr. Evans needs to grow a heart. I would not put any of my family in her care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I do think that all doctors can make err's but with Dr Evans she has never been nothing but the tops in all things...One of the better doctors in quesnel...

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

This doctor is a knowledgeable doc, but I never know how she is going to behave from one day to the next. There are times when I ask her questions and she can be short.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Evans is an excellent doctor. I have a bad rash over many parts of my body, and she was very helpful, prescribing an excellent cream, and my rash is a lot better now. She's not my regular doctor, but she was very good.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

She wasn't my regular doctor but she figured out my problem anyways. It is now gone so her medicine worked so I'm happy about that. Had to wait too long time in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

I've beena patient of Dr. Evans for about 10 years off and on. She insists her patients take responsibility for their health care and she assists in whatever way she can. This is what a good Dr. does. She also seeks advice from other physicians when necessary. I have never been given poor care by this doctor. I have never seen her be rough with children either. She does however have strong opinions on how people should behave and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Evans has been very helpful in figuring out what has been wrong with me or my kids. She's straight forward and to the point. She has given useful tips on changes to make in my diet and living habits to help me with menstrual problems so that I don't have to take unnecessary drugs. I have gone to her off and on in the last 10 years and she has always been right with her diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Just to start off on the correct note and to let you all know the brain set of Dr. Evans. She told an 83 year old man to put cabbage leaves on his joint when he had gout.She stuck a pair of scissors in my 3 year old sons open wound on his head when he needed 12 stitches before freezing it to see how deep it was.Told me to leave the room, she doesn't like it when parents get upset!My husband had no choice but to see her to get a refill while our Dr. was out of town. She did not read his file or examain him just made him feel like a looser and would not refill all his pills because he was drug seeking. Then asked him why he was not walking on his foot that he has arthritus bursitus tendonitus and gout in and he said it hurts. She proceded to tell him to not to eat beans and asked why has our Dr. not told him this. He sees a specialist every 3 months but Dr. Evens seems to think she knows more than someone whom has trained for years to specialize.I do not undrestand why she is a Dr. ???

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007