Ratings for Dr. Ford Bursey

Fantastic Specialist. Seeing him for 20 years. Great personality, and puts you at ease immediately.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Been Dr. Bursey's patient for a couple of years. would not wish for a better Doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had a consultation with this doctor two months ago, and have yet to hear from his office about my next appointment. I contacted them today and was told by his receptionist that the paper work was never filed. It's disgraceful for a doctor to literally forget about a patient. When I was at his clinic for my last appointment, both him and his receptionist up and left without advising any of his patients there was an emergency of any kind. I saw a patient waiting in line to just check in and register for a solid hour before the receptionist finally came back. It put Dr. Bursey 3 hours behind schedule, and although I had one of the first appointments of the afternoon he didn't see me until just before his clinic closed. I would never recommend this physician to anyone. Completely despicable.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bursey for more than ten years now, I find him to be very nice . I would definitely reconmend him

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Seen him a few times but was ignored for some reason. Had to get another GI to deal with my crohns. Would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Staff of the unit at HSC were awesome. Dr. Bursey was fantastic with minimal discomfort an answered any questions I had even during the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Fantastic Doctor, today I had my first colonoscopy because of my family history. Dr. Bursey has a great bed side manner who is very willing to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Bursey examined me in December 2011 and diagnosed an unrelated problem that, according to my own doctor, did us a huge favour. Consequently I am reducing or eliminating foods high in potassium I had no idea were causing a problem. I'm thankful for that. His demeanour is First Class!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Bursey was very helpful in the beginning, but neglected me as time went on. I recommend if you are a patient to follow your test scheduling, and be proactive in your treatment. Although this is not supposed to be the patients job, it has to be done with him unfortunately. I would recommend seeing a different physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr Bursey diagnosed my daughter's liver disease this past summer.She had been sick for four years and no one could tell us what was wrong. He gave us the name of the liver disease almost as soon as he reviewed her test results and examined her. We were very upset and shocked and found it difficult to take digest all the medical terms and information. He was very honest and explained the disease to us so that we were better able to understand it. He was very kind and compassionate, very thorough and would always return our phone calls. We will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011