Ratings for Dr. Peter D. Grossman

Dr Grossman talked me into the biggest mistake of my life. I had Essure implanted SURGICALLY, almost 11 years ago and thats when my health drastically deteriorated. In and out of the hospital with very bizarre symptoms that in no way could have been attributed to an inniculous birth control device. Because none of my serious symptoms were gynecological, 9 years later I learned that they weren't just titanium, like he told me. The nickel was going crazy and the pet fibres were attacking my body. It attacked my pancreas and liver as well as my teeth. My teeth are history. I had the device removed in Jan of this year, and my god the difference is incredible. My liver is back to normal, my pancreas still has issues, my joints are 80% vs the 10% they were at with Essure, my teeth will never recover and almost all of them have crumbled. All because of Essure. Save yourself.. this device should be off the market and the 30,000 plus women with essure problems WILL prevail

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I can't imagine going to any other gynecologist. I have been a patient of his for 18 years. As a nervous 21 year old, to a worrisome pregnant lady and now as a middle aged woman, he has always been caring, compassionate, and professional. He puts up with my outlandish personality, answers my ridiculous questions and always makes me feel comfortable and welcome. Over the years he has educated me about Healthcare and birth control options, shared in my joy when I had my daughter, helped with my grief with a miscarriage, and has continued to always make me feel comfortable with going to the dreaded "girlie doctor."

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Grossman was very personable. The way he spoke to me was very relaxing and down to earth. He made a comfortable environment and talked me thru every move he made. The staff was awesome and they worked with me to make my appointment convenient to my life. I am not a person who runs to a Dr. with every little problem but, I will be going back to Dr. Grossman's office from now on!! Amber M.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Grossman has been my gynocologist for over 18 years! I have nothing but great things to say about not only him, but his staff as well. He has been there for the birth of my children as well as procedures over the years. I have always felt confident in his knowledge and believe that he always has his patients best interest at heart!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I have been a patient for 9 years and am always pleased with not only the professionalism, but the friendliness of the staff. Dr. Grossman always takes the time to address any concerns or questions that I have. I am normally seen at my appointment time, with rarely any wait time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

He is the worst doctor I ever met, he has no feeling all what he pushes you to make appointment to keep taking your money, he is a nightmare doctor, he is not a human at all.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Grossman is the most compassionate and caring doctor. He listens to every word you tell him! I can't wait for him to deliver my last child! As long as I live, Dr. Grossman will remain my OBGYN!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Grossman has been my physician for 19 years. I now have an 18 year old daughter that he assisted with during my pregnancy. During that time, I was in and out of the hospital due to illness with carrying a child and he always kept me safe and alive! Now, I have three daughters and all three are also patients of Dr. Grossman. I would not change my physician for anything. He is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I am a big fan off Dr. Grossman and his staff. They make going to the doctor (especially the gynecologist) as comfortable as it can be. I recommend him to anyone searching for an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Being a teen mom i had know idea what i was in for. Dr. Grossman helped me deliver my baby girl with no problem. I have told my friends to go see him for anything. Dr. Grossman and his staff are so heplful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Peter D. Grossman's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1980)