Ratings for Dr. Michael Zaitzow

Dr Z saved my life. I have been seeing him 5 years now. I don't know why he gets bad reviews, my guess is some people can't accept responsibility. He can give you great guidelines for success the rest is up to you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I had only negative experience with doctor , i agree with almost all negative comments written below.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I cannot stand this doctor he has just prescribed useless drugs and he is always talking about other patients there is no "confidential" information with this doctor. All he says is ECT ECT what about actually trying to help a person with what they are experiencing... he has NO concern for his patients and actually told my mom that she is going to die... and told us he has had lots of patients pass away in the last couple weeks... HELP THEM DO NOT DISMISS THEM. He is an AWFUL doctor... I do not know what school he went to but someone take his practice away from him ... I do not trust this man with my life awful awful awful

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I saw him in the ER and the followed up in his office a few times. I did not know that I needed help with my meds so he helped figure it out and now my GP can help keep me healthy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

He is compassionate, a good listner . Dr Zaitsow is good at explaining, when you ask him to. Knows a lot about meds and finding the right combination. He has a busy schedule but I never feel rushed. The staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I've been seeing Dr.Zeitzow now for the last 14 months after suffering from postpartum depression. When I first saw Dr.Zeitzow, he was kind and understanding. He helped me to understand what was happening and started me on the path to getting better. He has made many recommendations to me and has helped me to the point where I am now 98% better. He continues to see me regularly, and I am extremely grateful for his knowledge and help. He is so bright and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

There is a reason this doctor has such bad reviews and a very low rating. When a person goes to Peace Arch Hospital they do not have a choice over which doctor will see them. Unfortunately this was the unprofessional doctor in the ER. And in my opinion negligent. I thought doctors were not to cause harm. Dr. Zaitzow is not a good doctor and as a psychiatrist it is unspeakable that he treats people in such a dispicable manner. It should not be allowed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Zaitzow is very professional and very knowledgeable. He does not talk down to his patients and is very respectful of the patient. He has a great way of putting his patients at ease and has been very helpful to me. He never rushes you and that may cause a slight delay in punctuality - a trade-off I am very comfortable with. I am flabbergasted to read such negative reviews and have not had any such negative experience ever. I wonder if those complaints come from people who should have seen a child psychiatrist instead.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was extremely disappointed with my appointment, he did not seem to really care at all about what was actually wrong with me just wanted to prescribe something for me and send me out, with out even really talking about what I was experiencing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I found him presumptuous. He refused to answer questions, preferring to angrily address what he imagined to be my concerns. I was left with little confidence in his clinical judgement. The comment below is alarming. Does he share confidential information with patients?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017