Ratings for Dr. Michael Zaitzow

I saw him in the ER and the followed up in his office a few times. I did not know that I needed help with my meds so he helped figure it out and now my GP can help keep me healthy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

He is compassionate, a good listner . Dr Zaitsow is good at explaining, when you ask him to. Knows a lot about meds and finding the right combination. He has a busy schedule but I never feel rushed. The staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I've been seeing Dr.Zeitzow now for the last 14 months after suffering from postpartum depression. When I first saw Dr.Zeitzow, he was kind and understanding. He helped me to understand what was happening and started me on the path to getting better. He has made many recommendations to me and has helped me to the point where I am now 98% better. He continues to see me regularly, and I am extremely grateful for his knowledge and help. He is so bright and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

There is a reason this doctor has such bad reviews and a very low rating. When a person goes to Peace Arch Hospital they do not have a choice over which doctor will see them. Unfortunately this was the unprofessional doctor in the ER. And in my opinion negligent. I thought doctors were not to cause harm. Dr. Zaitzow is not a good doctor and as a psychiatrist it is unspeakable that he treats people in such a dispicable manner. It should not be allowed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Zaitzow is very professional and very knowledgeable. He does not talk down to his patients and is very respectful of the patient. He has a great way of putting his patients at ease and has been very helpful to me. He never rushes you and that may cause a slight delay in punctuality - a trade-off I am very comfortable with. I am flabbergasted to read such negative reviews and have not had any such negative experience ever. I wonder if those complaints come from people who should have seen a child psychiatrist instead.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was extremely disappointed with my appointment, he did not seem to really care at all about what was actually wrong with me just wanted to prescribe something for me and send me out, with out even really talking about what I was experiencing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I found him presumptuous. He refused to answer questions, preferring to angrily address what he imagined to be my concerns. I was left with little confidence in his clinical judgement. The comment below is alarming. Does he share confidential information with patients?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Better to keep the young drugged and sedated than talk to them to get the true diagnosis and help they need and forget explaining what the drug will do to ease any anxiety which they are already having!! ZERO compassion for his patient and ZERO ++++ for the family who has questions about what he is prescribing!!! Ugh this is one scary Doctor!!'n

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The most uncaring Dr I have come across .....he has no compassion and that is scary being his profession...we tried to ask questions and he was very dismissive which only added to our anxiety of not understanding what my son was going through

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Best doctor that I have ever seen! No regrets about my treatment and outcome. It has been a few years and hopefully I won't need to see him again, but I would not want another psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016