Ratings for Dr. Michael Zaitzow

If you are unfortunate enough to see this psychiatrist, you will understand what it's like to be demeaned, laughed at, looked down on, and how uncomfortable it is to sit for an hour with a man who is supposedly helping you but is creepy, asks inappropriate questions, and totally arrogant. There should be a law against creeps like this.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

This Dr. is not very good at all! He shares details of other patients..is very unprofessional.. gives electro shock therapy and then for no reason kicks you out of the hospital.. And lastly he is being closely monitored by the college of physicians...DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.. he does not understand your problems and only knows how to write up pills..I thought a Dr was supposed to help you, but now I see that he is about to lose his license it all makes sense!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I found him presumptuous. He refused to answer questions, preferring to angrily address what he imagined to be my concerns. I was left with little confidence in his clinical judgement. The comment below is alarming. Does he share confidential information with patients?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Better to keep the young drugged and sedated than talk to them to get the true diagnosis and help they need and forget explaining what the drug will do to ease any anxiety which they are already having!! ZERO compassion for his patient and ZERO ++++ for the family who has questions about what he is prescribing!!! Ugh this is one scary Doctor!!'n

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The most uncaring Dr I have come across .....he has no compassion and that is scary being his profession...we tried to ask questions and he was very dismissive which only added to our anxiety of not understanding what my son was going through

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Best doctor that I have ever seen! No regrets about my treatment and outcome. It has been a few years and hopefully I won't need to see him again, but I would not want another psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

An unjustified diagnosis, an inappropriate prescription, a belligerent attitude. Thankfully, other doctors sorted it out. Please never hesitate to seek help, but never hesitate to get other opinions.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I only got to see his assistant doctor at first until I begged to see who I was there to see (Dr. Zaitzow). Both the assistant doctor and Zaitzow were rude, unprofessional, and extremely unhelpful. This psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist! He does more harm than good. So much for the vows you make when you become a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Brutal experience. This doctor gets extremely angry very quickly. Lacking in professionalism. Use extreme caution.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Zaitzow is unprofessional, irresponsible, arrogant, and negligent in his treatment of youth. He has mother issues. He is rude. Doesn't listen and is incompetent. He has been working as a psychiatrist too long because he seems like he has his own issues. He is the worst doctor I've ever encountered. My child hated him and refuses to go to the hospital ever again. He needs to retire before he damages any more people.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015