Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Gonzalez

Dr, Gonzalez backs up his staff who happens to be unpfrofesional and have no knowledge of properly documenting patients records. If you have the same name as another client, it does not matter whose record is documented. It is errors of this magnitude that causes improper Medical care and incorrect medications. prescribed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gonzalezs for many,many years,he saved my life when I had MRSA,pre-admitted me into hospital and set me up for surgery within 4 hours. He is always gracious and is good listener.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

biggest waste of my life! i was told for over 2 years i had anxiety. all this office did for me was make me crazier! turns out i had reactive hypoglycemia. once i found a PROPER dr i was able to treat the problem. no more anxiety! the low blood sugar was causing it! i once went in with chest pains. Sharon Johnson rolled her eyes and told me it was just my bra strap! well it was severe acid reflux! saw the other PA for pain on my side. i was informed I DON'T SEE ANYTHING. well that pain was ibs. 13 months later i am still waiting for a call back on some blood work that Sharon Johnson ordered. after 2 weeks of calling for results i gave up and went somewhere else. thank god! they don't know what they are doing there! i also had allergy testing done there. i was told i had 59 allergies! went and had allergy testing redone somewhere and else and i was only allergic to a few trees and grass. this was the worse office i had EVER been to. i would not recommend going there at all! RUN!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

The staff was busy and not very attentive. The Doctor has an attitude. I came in for pain,AND FOUND HIM INSULTING. His bedside manner needs a lot of work. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I have been going to this office since they bought out the other Drs about 2004. At first I actually saw the Dr. Since then I have been seeing his P.A. Sharon Johnson. It’s usually a 50/50 shot if they will be anywhere near on-time. Twice they were 1-hour behind schedule. Usually you have about 20+ min wait. Wait times are one thing but my other gripe is they lean towards Assembly Line Medicine; how many people can they get in each day? And how many can they bill? Mostly the staff are just above apathetic, especially on the phone when they call with lab results. I think they are over worked. Don’t misunderstand, almost all of the staff are friendly and smile but you can tell they are not really in to their work. I have to add that they never really made a mistake with me, and this is up to and including my kidney transplant in 2010. They do listen in the exam room. I’m wavering on whether to find another MD. The office is frustrating but the people mean well and try.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Gonzalez is a top MD I have been seeing him for many years his professionalism, knowledge, cooperative and up to date on medical information, made him an excellent doctor that you can trust. I truly believe he is one of the greatest in south Florida and why not in the whole country too. Some time we have to wait due to a patients or an emergency but if you are on time in your appointment you will see him in less than half hour. I recommend doctor Gonzalez as a very truthfully doctor. R.A. Dietsch

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Gonzalez for many many years and find him professional, knowledgable and very enlightning. I like his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Gonzalez is a top MD. His bedside manners are great, he is compassionate and takes the necessary time with his patients. He is also very up to date on medical info. I hope I never have to leave his office due to insurance issues because I truly believe he is the greatest. Miriam Eterginio WPB

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Never on time, rushed, doesn't seem to be interested in the patient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008