Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Downey

He is absolutely wonderful!! His staff is very professonal and makes you feel right at home. Your greeted at the door with a smile and a welcome every single time! Dr Downey is very concerned about his patient's and making sure they get the care they need. He always calls his patient right back when they call and want to speak directly to him, or if he's not treating patients he will take the call. He lets patient's email him and responds in a timely fashion everytime. His front office staff made sure I was aware of my benefits and kept me posted when I was getting close to maxing my number of visits so I wouldn't run over and have a huge bill. I was in so much pain and felt hopeless. Dr Downey gave me a glimmer of hope and treatment plan that made sense! I can't ever imagne going anywhere else for my chiropractic care! Truly a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Michael W. Downey's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1984)

UPMC