Ratings for Dr. Howard C. Mezer

Dr. Mezer is EXCELLENT!! He is kind and caring and very professional. I can assure you that he is the best in Greensboro!! After couple of treatments by him I got pregnant naturally in 2006 thanks to him. And he does not give any false hope. He is a wonderful doctor I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

A gift to our society!!!!!!! I highly recommend anyone to visit his office. My prayer was to be pregnant by the time I was 30. I saw my baby's heartbeat on my 30th birthday thanks to Dr. Mezer's knowledge and personalized health plan. He is in our baby book and will be remembered for many years for his knowledge and kindness.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Mezer is by far, the best OBGYN I've ever gone to. Not only is he knowledgeable about the female body, he listens. I've gone to other doctors that would rush you out of their office to get to the next client....or they would take a few words of what you tell them to try and diagnose you and ignore the rest of what you have to say. He honestly sits and listens to what you say is going on with your body and you feel like you can conquer the world when you leave no matter what the problem or issue is. He has such a calm and understanding demeanor. If only Dr. Mezer could be my OBGYN, dentist, family doctor,etc. Lol! Wishful thinking, huh?!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr Mezer is excellent. He is always on time and listens to what I say. He is incredibly knowledgeable. As a breast-cancer survivor, I appreciate when he tells me of related health questions to ask my family physician. He provides much information that is helpful in guarding my overall health. He stays current with the literature and tells me things that don't show up in public forums for a year or two. He is kind and caring and thoroughly professional. I believe he really cares about each patient. He even gave me some advice for my elderly mother who was 700 miles away that greatly improved her quality of life for many years. (PS--Fertility was not a problem for me, but Dr. Mezer is great with the patients not trying to conceive also. I recomended him to friends who drive 30 miles to see him.)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Mezer is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever seen. His extensive knowledge and dedication to treating infertility problems resulted in my now 14-year-old son! There is VERY LITTLE turnover in his staff which proves that he is not only an excellent doctor, but also a wonderful employer. Dr. Mezer has a gentle demeanor and takes his patients' welfare very seriously, but this is combined with a light-hearted sense of humor that also helps his patients to relax. I have learned over the years, that he is highly respected by other doctors and medical personnel. I trust Dr. Mezer and his staff completely (and have for a long time). I would highly recommend him to anyone. . . especially those dealing with infertility.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Mezer has a wonderful bedside manner and has so far been the best physician to work with. Struggling with infertility for 5 years has been difficult, but he understands not only the physical healing that patients need, but also the emotional healing. He was extremely caring, patient and concerned with my individual needs and is very competent in his field.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Mezer is very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

What a professional!!! Wonderful staff, on time ALWAYS, Dr Mezer is a concerned and caring DR. After 14 years of infertility, I have a wonderful son!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Mezer and his P.A.-C Cristie took alot of time consulting with me. Dr. Mezer is very well-informed and Christie helped tremendously by providing an organized written plan of action for appts., lab work, next steps etc. which helped me greatly understand and follow through with potential fertility treatments. Dr. Mezer has an awesome staff and they also provided a consultation with a true articulate professional that called and followed up answering all my insurance questions. Through their referrals, guidance and observations they also found another area that needed attending to which I am thankful for knowing about, as well as a lifelong anomaly which I never knew about. His staff also scheduled appts. for me which was also great. Dr. Mezer has a sense of humor as well which always put me at ease and I will now continue going to them in the future for my regular check ups.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Howard C. Mezer's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Wellpoint