Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Very pleasant experience from the moment you walk in the door . Very professional and kind practice . I'd highly reccomend anyone considering any cosmetic procedures to come here !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This was a great experience! From my consult to my last f/u appt. Dr Ganchi and his staff are the best. Layla ur awesome!! I went to many different DRs before deciding where I would have my procedure. I did a lot of research as well. No other DR or staff made me feel so comfortable. The results of my breast lift and aug exceeded my expectations. I could only put it like this.. A painter does his art with his brush and Dr Ganchi with his hands! He did an awesome job! I am in my mid 30 w/2 kids, my breast looked horrible after that. He made them look so great and gave me back my much needed confidence. He was very patient, answered all my questions and truly knows what he is doing. I would not go to any other Dr.. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I simply can never say enough about Dr. Ganchi. He takes his patients care very seriously. I was struggling with my weight and wanted to work on my eating habits and possibly consider eliminating certain foods. After my appointment with him and discussing this in length, he also emailed me in detail, sites and books to read and alternate ideas of different foods to try. I could talk to him for hours, thats how fascinating he is regarding health and his passion (and mine) of plastic surgery. I am so glad to have such a gifted surgeon in this area of New Jersey. Usually the best doctors are normally found either in California or New York. However, I believe we have a true gem, the best right here in NJ and I hope it stays that way. I am very happy to have found Dr. Ganchi and his incredible staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr Ganchi is a truly talented doctor. I appreciate his quiet, reassuring, thoughtful and confidant manner. I have and will recommend him to others. The office staff are always courteous, professional. They seem to enjoy their jobs and it is reflected in how they treat patients. The new office feels comforting, clean. Nice job to Lela. My results make me feel more beautiful and the feedback from family is extremely positive. They say it's a better more relaxed me rather than someone different. That's important for those of us who want subtle improvement.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I am very pleased with the results of both of my surgeries. My nose did not change the look of my face, yet when I look at before and after pictures I am amazed at the transformation (as are my friends and family). I love that there were major changes but its so natural and not obvious to others. My breasts turned out perfect as well, I specified I wanted to go as big as naturally possible to fit my body, but as small as necessary as not to be obvious and that is exactly what Dr Ganchi achieved. His staff is very friendly, informative and professional. Dr Ganchi is thorough, takes his time and really treats his work as an art with specific attention to detail. I love the atmosphere of the office as it feels comfortable and as if being in your own living room as opposed to a cold medical feel. My recovery was so much better than I had ever imagined and I surprisingly had no pain from either surgery which shocked and pleasantly surprised me. I feel my surgeries have improved my self esteem and confidence and I would certainly highly recommend Dr Ganchi and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have an appointment scheduled for September. But the staff was extremely nice on the phone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Always great! I love everyone and Dr. Ganchi is professional and a master of his craft!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Ganchi's. I only had one procedure. It was years ago.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Ganchi and his staff are extremely professional. They are kind, patient, and interested in serving/meeting your needs to the best go their abilities.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr Ganchi has always provided great results and I trust him and his opinion on any questions I might have

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016