Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Everyone there made me feel like I was with family members. I was very well taken care of before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Ganchi and his staff are truly one of a kind. Growing up with barely an A cup, feminine was far from what I felt. When I finally had the opportunity to get my BA, I knew I would only trust the best to do the job. Prior to my consult, Leila (who gets the MVP award from me) was very understanding of my difficult RN schedule and was kind enough to accommodate me in their schedule earlier than I had anticipated so that I could consult and determine if this team was the one for me. Immediately upon entering the office I was impressed by how beautiful and serene the environment was. As I was waiting to consult with Dr. Ganchi one his patients walked out and without me even asking about her experience, began bragging about how wonderful Dr. Ganchi and his team are. Sure enough, she was right. Everyone in the office is absolutely amazing. The time Dr. Ganchi took to speak with me and go over my options, the time Leila and Karen spent helping me decide on a size and ease my worries through out the process is absolutely priceless. Every single person made sure to make me feel like my thoughts and feelings in wanting to feel more feminine genuinely mattered to them. My BA was just as important to them as it was to me and that experience I don't think I could have found anywhere else. No matter how many phone calls, or impromptu appointments to reassure myself that I was making the right decision with my size, every single moment I spent with team never felt rushed, or unwanted. Dr. Ganchi and the ladies always made sure I left a little more confident each and every single time. My results? PERFECT. I cannot thank Dr. Ganchi enough for not being like the generic surgeons out there who offer a BA in an hour thinking thats desirable. No way! Dr. Ganchi guaranteed me he would take his time, and do his absolute best to give me the best results possible, and that he did! At first I was skeptical with his method of not using a bra for two months after surgery and utilizing the band for 6-8 weeks to help bring down the implants (since the generic is wearing a surgical bra immediately post op), but I am a skeptic no more. The results you get are natural looking, full breasts that people can only dream of. If you follow his instructions and stay true to his post op instructions, you will end up with amazing results! I can't thank Dr. Ganchi and his team enough. Now when I look in the mirror, I don't see the barely A cup girl, I see a confident and se woman. What it means to walk into a lingerie store and actually be able to buy bras, and sey lingerie that makes you feel beautiful is something that only those who have experienced not being able to do so can understand the magnitude of. Thank you Dr. Ganchi, Leila, Karen and the whole Ganchi team, you guys really make a difference in the lives of your patients!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I visited Dr.Ganchi for a rhinoplasty procedure, and I was very pleased with the results. The environment is clean, and it is very pleasant. The atmosphere was very pleasant, and I was welcomed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Ganchi performed my breast augmentation surgery. The entire experience was awful. The results were that my breasts were sagging. Then he said, "You need a breast lift to fix that". Why didn't he tell me that in the first place? He insisted on charging me for that procedure even though it IS to correct HIS 1rst surgery, since throughout the entire pre-op process, he never advised anything but implants! Once I complained the office staff became rude to me, especially Leyla Ganchi. He refuses to fix his botched job, so I spent thousands for breasts now more deformed

Submitted July 11, 2016

I had rhinoplasty done in April and I am so happy with my results. I cannot see the full result yet as swelling needs to come down but i know it will look amazing. I was in no pain whatsoever after my procedure, the whole process was smooth and the staff was so caring the days leading up to the surgery day. This was my first time getting work done and I am so happy I chose Dr. Ganchi. He never rushes and is so gentle, that is exactly what you need when trusting your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Thank you all so very much for helping me feel a part of the Ganchi family.....you are all one of a kind...extremely helpful, encouraging, and supportive. I want you to know how wonderful you truly are.....

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I'll start by saying that Dr.Ganchi and his staff are the ABSOLUTE BEST. In December I went in to get a Gynecomastia procedure done. It was my first surgery, ever. From the first time i went to see if this was the doctor that I wanted it to the most recent time i saw him, Dr. Ganchi has made me feel comfortable and has taking me through every step. He was the 3rd doctor I went to see and the last. Recovery was a lot better than i thought. Being that i read so many reviews on how painful it was. It was not painful AT ALL(at least not with Dr.Ganchi). Aside from all the greatness that he did, Dr.Ganchi also helped me out financially and for that I'm very grateful. I'm glad that he was the doc I chose. THANK YOU DR.G. I highly recommend Dr.G.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Disappointed and VERY UNHAPPY with my surgery with Dr. Ganchi. I expected a lot more after having seen all the reviews and realize all was a big hype. All the marketing can seem like the doctor would be all that but beware. My first consultation went well and Dr. Ganchi seemed nice and on the same page as far as what I wanted. His girls were talking him up so much of course his manager is his wife Layla and so not surprising. She keeps it hidden that she's his wife but I found out from a friend who she really is. I was annoyed that she talked him up so much and didn't even say she is the wife and obvious guinea pig . Not honest and really shady. After the surgery my right breast didn't settle in and is still higher than the left and my size is not right. I asked for a full C cup and am a B. I even showed some pictures and tried my best to explain what I wanted. He said he knew what I needed and understood but obviously got it all wrong. I also had lipo and have some lumps and dimples. My abs look aweful and were better before the lipo. I can't wear anything showing my abds and am embarrassed in front of my husband to look so disfigured. Now that I have complained, he keeps saying it will be fine and to wait. His staff is annoyed at me and isn't so helpful anymore, especially his wife who I see now is a phony. All she cares about is selling and not the patients obviously. Shes nasty to me and acts like its my fault that I'm not happy. Having to wait for over two hours each visit and to be told it's my fault for wanting to look normal is intolerable. I would never recommend Dr. Ganchi since my experience was aweful with all that I spent and I don't care for his rude staff either. I've been looking for a new surgeon I can trust and fix my breasts to look even and the size I wished for. Hopefully my abs can be smoothed out also. I'm angry to have to spend more money to fix his mistakes now. I found other unhappy patients who reported their reviews being removed by such sites to protect this doctor. All believe Layla trolls these sites and quickly reduces and removes the true bad accounts. How can anyone trust a doctor and practice who is so dishonest and shady?? They DO NOT care anything about patients well being . I hope I can help others stay far away from being harmed by Dr Ganchi.

Submitted June 22, 2016

Thank you so much for everything your office has done for me!! I am so happy and I cannot say enough about all of you guys!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Everything went well. Dr Ganchi and his entire staff all were very professional, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016