Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

I like the results of the botox. Dr.Ganchi is always very nice & makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

i have being seeing Dr Ganchi for the past six years for botox microdermabrasion and fillers.The most important visit for me was when i fell and got my nose cut and scared I was seeing another doctor and after a month of visiting her office no results.made appointment with DR. Ganchi in one visit all taken care of without a scar or mark it is always a pleasure to visit his office very friendly doctor and staff and Dr Ganchi will listen to your concern and is never rushing you. I am always very happy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I would just like to thank Dr. Ganchi and his team again. This is something I've been dreaming of for a long time and he made that dream come true.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

From the first visit to my actual procedure everything went perfect. Everyone was so kind and my results came out very natural. Just what I wanted!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The office staff is extremely nice. Can not make any comments about any procedures because I haven't had anything done at this time.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I'm so happy with my result and can't wait to show off my body this summer. Thanks Dr Ganchi and staff !!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Ganchi for 5 years. He performed several procedures for me and the results have all been beautiful. My recovery was quick and all of my follows ups were successful. I continue to see him for Dysport injections, which are always painless and bruise free. The result is natural and never overdone. I dont trust anyone else after meeting Dr Ganchi. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. I have nothing but good things to say and have referred many of my friends to him as I will continue to do.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Ganchi and his staff are the best there is, I've been seeing them for years and I highly recommend them...

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

You are an excellent Plastic Surgeon and I will recommend you to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Enjoying many compliments from family, friends and co-workers. Thank you. Dr. Ganchi!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Harvard University