Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

All our interactions with Dr. Ganchi and his staff have been a pleasant. From the minute you walk in he and his staff make you feel that you are in good honest hands. You can see they care about you and your needs. They remember you when you come back for visits. They will keep your privacy ,which is important to me. I like to keep my visits private, so the best I can say about change in my life is that my friends always say. "How is you always look so good" Also I love being able to wear high neck sweaters and not to many of my friends can. They are like a family - We trust them- Dr Ganchi is so kind and trusting He is a real treasure.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Ganchi and his staff were nothing short of amazing. As a first time patient they made me feel extremely comfortable and all of my questions and concerns were answered. I couldn't ask for better results or a more professional, comforting experience. Thank you, Dr. Ganchi.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Botox around eyes; juvaderm above lips, in lips - consulation for neck lift - beautiful, clean office, warm and friendly staff - would love to have Dr Ganchi do my necklift - thought price was reasonable - cannot take required post op time off from my job for recovery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I loved the staff from my first time there , everyone was super welcoming and made me feel extremely comfortable , including Dr. Ganchi himself . I am 100 percent happy with my surgery , everything went as planned and turned out beautiful , I am constantly getting compliments and never felt better! I recommend him to anyone interested in anything !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I visit every 5 or 6 weeks for laser treatment on my face because of Rosacea. The technician Allison is outstanding at what she does and the red on my face has almost completely diminished. Dr. Ganchi meets with me after every treatment to see how I am doing and answers any questions that I may have. I would strongly recommend your practice to any family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I had a consultation with Dr Ganchi many years ago. Even though I elected not to have the procedure that I desired at the time(rhinoplasty), I remembered my time with the Doctor. Dr. Ganchi exhibited professionalism and kindness that was refreshing. His attentiveness was a welcome change, having been on numerous consultations with other doctors who lacked courtesy or interest. With that in mind I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Ganchi due to his professional nature, care and compassion ---all attributes I believe makes him a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Ganchi and his staff are amazing, he makes you feel at ease and comfortable. I would recommend him 100% without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I have a long history with Dr. Ganchi and his family and have always been satisfied with any procedure I ever had done. I also completely trust him and feel confident that I will be well taken care of and well advised.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I was welcomed into Dr. Ganchi's office immediately, and all of the staff and the Dr. made me feel very comfortable. The process was very easy and done in a timely manner for scheduling appointments, the day of my surgery, and the follow-up visits. I would refer anyone I know to Dr. Ganchi, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Office was very comfortable, esp compared to other offices I had visited prior. I felt that Dr. Ganchi communicates very well. He explains all options and pros and cons and is very realistic about things. He is honest and wants what is best for his client.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016