Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

I was welcomed into Dr. Ganchi's office immediately, and all of the staff and the Dr. made me feel very comfortable. The process was very easy and done in a timely manner for scheduling appointments, the day of my surgery, and the follow-up visits. I would refer anyone I know to Dr. Ganchi, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Office was very comfortable, esp compared to other offices I had visited prior. I felt that Dr. Ganchi communicates very well. He explains all options and pros and cons and is very realistic about things. He is honest and wants what is best for his client.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I went in for a consultation, however I did not elect to have a procedure done. I was impressed by the facilities and the kindness of the staff as well as Dr. Ganchi himself. If I were to decide to go forward in the future I would definitely use Dr. Ganchi's services.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I thought Dr Ganchi and his staff were very nice. He.gave me several options to consider. I would definitely consider him when I can get a procedure done.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I love Dr Ganchi and his wonderful office staff. They're incredibly friendly and helpful, and never made me feel uncomfortable while in their care. I very happy with my results and frankly finally feel "normal". Sadly, I have relocated to California, but I can easily see flying back to NJ just for Dr Ganchi's expertise when it's redo time. Take care!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

My whole experience was very positive and I am thrilled with my results just three short weeks later. Dr Ganchi and Staff were professional and very helpful. I will give suggestions later

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Ganchi has an incredible focus on details, particularly for a male patient. He was quick to point out the difference of procedures for a man vs a woman, and how these would play out over time. He listens well and is extremely proud of his work, particularly in making sure his patient is extremely happy. Even after surgery, he was always available for a call and didn't think twice about meeting me at the office on a Sunday afternoon. His staff is attentive and caring, and his facility is one of the cleanest outpatient centers I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I had a labiaplasty with Dr. Ganchi. I was embarrassed at first for obvious reasons. That quickly faded and I felt so comfortable with him and his warm staff. I had an amazing experience and couldn't be happier with how it all went. I would highly recommend him to others. :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Everyone there made me feel like I was with family members. I was very well taken care of before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Ganchi and his staff are truly one of a kind. Growing up with barely an A cup, feminine was far from what I felt. When I finally had the opportunity to get my BA, I knew I would only trust the best to do the job. Prior to my consult, Leila (who gets the MVP award from me) was very understanding of my difficult RN schedule and was kind enough to accommodate me in their schedule earlier than I had anticipated so that I could consult and determine if this team was the one for me. Immediately upon entering the office I was impressed by how beautiful and serene the environment was. As I was waiting to consult with Dr. Ganchi one his patients walked out and without me even asking about her experience, began bragging about how wonderful Dr. Ganchi and his team are. Sure enough, she was right. Everyone in the office is absolutely amazing. The time Dr. Ganchi took to speak with me and go over my options, the time Leila and Karen spent helping me decide on a size and ease my worries through out the process is absolutely priceless. Every single person made sure to make me feel like my thoughts and feelings in wanting to feel more feminine genuinely mattered to them. My BA was just as important to them as it was to me and that experience I don't think I could have found anywhere else. No matter how many phone calls, or impromptu appointments to reassure myself that I was making the right decision with my size, every single moment I spent with team never felt rushed, or unwanted. Dr. Ganchi and the ladies always made sure I left a little more confident each and every single time. My results? PERFECT. I cannot thank Dr. Ganchi enough for not being like the generic surgeons out there who offer a BA in an hour thinking thats desirable. No way! Dr. Ganchi guaranteed me he would take his time, and do his absolute best to give me the best results possible, and that he did! At first I was skeptical with his method of not using a bra for two months after surgery and utilizing the band for 6-8 weeks to help bring down the implants (since the generic is wearing a surgical bra immediately post op), but I am a skeptic no more. The results you get are natural looking, full breasts that people can only dream of. If you follow his instructions and stay true to his post op instructions, you will end up with amazing results! I can't thank Dr. Ganchi and his team enough. Now when I look in the mirror, I don't see the barely A cup girl, I see a confident and se woman. What it means to walk into a lingerie store and actually be able to buy bras, and sey lingerie that makes you feel beautiful is something that only those who have experienced not being able to do so can understand the magnitude of. Thank you Dr. Ganchi, Leila, Karen and the whole Ganchi team, you guys really make a difference in the lives of your patients!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016