Ratings for Dr. David Okawachi

My 14 year old daughter has been going to Dr. Dave since she was 2 years old and we love him! Only the best and most professional service. Easy to get an appointment and never tries to do anything that isn't needed.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My wife and I took our son to David Okawachi's Pediatric Dentist Office and were met by rude and unprofessional behavior unbecoming of a Dentist and a receptionist. The receptionist made rude comments about how I would not understand the material I needed to sign and therefore I should just sign it now and take it home to read. Then she suggested I call the office for openings for the next appointment. I asked her to contact me when there is an opening but she replied I might fall through the cracks if I don't call myself. I spoke to the Dentist about her unprofessional behavior and rude comments privately. He called her in without my consent and confronted her in front of me about what I told him in private. The receptionist denied the rude comments and the Dentist told me "it's her word versus yours." I advised the Dentist that bringing in the receptionist to talk about what I said in private about her was unprofessional. I expected the Dentist to react professionally but he did not.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009