Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Scripps

Dr. Scripps removed 2 ingrown toenails for me. He is attentive, informative and very kind. The procedure itself was bearable and now I'm feeling so much better

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

"Dr" Scripps literally butchered my left foot two years ago. I went to see him to have a small bunion corrected and removal of corns on my second and fourth toes, same foot. He said surgery was the only answer and showed for surgery with his left hand and arm in a sling. I had already begun sedation. My toes are terribly disfigured, with unsightly scars, but the worst is the horrific pain I have in the 4th toe that is twice the size before the surgery. I cannot bend this toe and no other doctor wants to go behind the BOTCHED surgery of this doctor. After two years, and exhaustive cost for physical therapy, medical message therapy, still doing, my big toe is numb, I still have the bunion, stabbing, burning and tingling pain, all the way up my left side. I have permanent nerve damage from the foot surgery. He is greedy and unethical; all he wanted was the money. His botched surgery (for mostly cosmetic reasons) has ruined my health and quality of life forever! His "top" ratings are most likely his own fabrications.

Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Scripps' for many years. He has treated me for plantar fasciitis, numerous fractures, Achilles tendinitis, and orthodics. He is truly one of the most caring, respectful and professional doctors I have ever been to.He is extremely thorough and does an excellent job of explaining my options and plan of care. I'm an avid runner - so making sure my feet are "healthy" is crucial. I would highly recommend Dr. Scripps to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Scripps is not very professional in his manners. Does not have gentle hands for foot injury exposures and has always seemed full of himself. If he's on call he'll get an attitude with u bc u called about a possible foot emergency. YOU ARE ON CALL. Get used to it. I wouldn't recommend him.

Submitted December 25, 2014

Has always been helpful, caring and understanding of all my past and present issues. I would recommend him to any and all. He is just plain nice...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Had three visits regarding shoe inserts and foot pain. Each time doctor was in a hurry to get to the next patient. Doctor said where I had foot pain was not from that location - side of foot. He didn't look at my shoes which I later discovered were too small in width - he didn't measure my feet. Billing wanted co pay for pick up and follow up with inserts. If I wanted steroids or a laser wart removal procedure readily offered to schedule. I had neither and resolved the "wart" (which was dry skin) on my own!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Scripps is simply a "light"! The best doctor/surgeon I've been to so far. He's very knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend him to anyone with podiatry issues. Always look forward to my visits with him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I love Dr. Scripps. He is very professional and punctual. I recently had another surgery. He spoke with me before the surgery, made sure I understood everything and answered all questions. He called me the next day to make sure I was alright. My follow-up appointment was made in advance and he was punctual as usual. I would recommend him to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Scripps thoroughly answers questions about diagnosis/procedures. Great at helping patients make informed choices. Excellent surgeon using newer procedures to limit invasiveness and speed recovery. My children and my career (choreographer/dancer) are both very important to me; I have trusted both to Dr. Scripps and would again!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Very personable/friendly! Listens to you. Offered great corrective suggestions; includes your wants & needs into the corrective care. Fixed my feet! Seems to actually care about you. Outstanding office staff & assistants!!! Great office location. Lord knows I hope I never have to see a doctor... but if my feet ever break, again, I want Dr Scripps to fix em!!! I wholeheartedly recommend him. Worked well with the military agencies (HealthNet/TriCare). Thanks, Dr. Scripps! MGySgt C. US Marines Dec 2010

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Mark L. Scripps's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lake Ridge, VA