Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Breslow

I would like to leave a comment about Melissa Giordano, who now administers the liquid facelifts. She is beautiful herself and has a definitive eye for beauty. I am 69 years old, and Melissa corrects what nature diminishes over time to restore my original facial structure and she does it uninvasively. My husband is much younger, and people say I look younger than he does. Many of my friends go themselves after seeing what she did for me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Breslow is such an amazing doctor! He reconstructed my mother's breast after her mastectomy due to cancer... she now has implants which look great! Her healing process was quick and healed nicely. She looks and feels great thanks to him. :-) And his staff are all so wonderful. I can't thank them all enough for their care and the attention they showed my mother. I would recommend Dr. Breslow to anyone. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Breslow is a Godsend. I had a full facelift and blaspheroplasty and now look younger than my husband who is 17 years younger. He is an artist and a master. The staff treats you like royalty. Look no further.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Had an open rhinoplasty done a few years ago- left horrible noticeable scars on the outside of my nose. Friends and family were asking me what was that from, i finally decided to go back to dr. Breslow to get his opinion on my scars and he said he doesnt see any scars. He didnt even examine my nose. I left furious and had to get a 2nd opinion from another ps and he said i needed revision scar surgery! So i guess i did have scarring! On top of that my nostrils are uneven and i need to get a revision rhinoplasty! Def did my research this time around!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

dr.breslow and his staff are great,everyone is their for you to offer support when you need it . i recommend them

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Breslow and his staff. He really listened to me to ensure I got the result I wanted. They made me feel comfortable & confident in my decision to get breast augmentation & I love the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Breslow.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

DR. BRESLOW IS TERRIFIC! I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty in 2008. I found both Dr, Breslow and his staff to be extremely competent, sensitive to my needs and pleasant to deal with. I hope to use Dr. Breslow again in the future. I also referred my cousin to him and she had a very successful face lift last summer. I got very lucky when I found Dr. Breslow!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Breslow. It is commonly known as a tummy tuck. I followed all of his instructions perfectly and my stomach looks amazing. I had three children and was in terrible condition. I look great again and I am so pleased with the the attention I got and the kindness displayed by Dr.Breslow. He is a real artist. As far as the office, it is beautiful and comfortable and he has an amazing machine called the Vectra 3d which demonstrates how you may look after the procedure. It is state of the art. The office staff is so amazing and was always there for me and very aware of my needs. A few weeks after my procedure, I had a lymphatic massage with Irani and this helped a lot with the swelling. This was done in their gorgeous spa that has a water wall and the mood is perfect. This attracted me to having some skin procedures, so I had a microdermabrasion. My skin looks amazing. If you are looking to feel renewed this is the place. I love Dr.Breslow.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Do not go to this doctor. I had a tummy tuck 3.5 years ago and at first it looked nice but as I healed the scar was awful. All uneven and bumpy. Not to mention part of it popped out after a month. I threatened to sue after 1.5 years of healing (as Doc recommendeds 2 years). I didnt have the money to pay someone to fix me so Breslow redid my scar and pulled up my vagina as he hadnt done the first time like promised. Here we are another 2 years later and I look like I gt axed in half! I can show pics to those who care! I am stressed out and seeking legal help YET AGAIN! My scar is terrible and way bigger than should be. Others with same procedure and other surgeons say it was overcompensation that caused my scars. I am not stuck with $13,000 debt and look like hell! You've been warned!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Gary D. Breslow's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ