Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Russell

Excellent doctor and man! Dr. Russell has been so amazing with my entire family from my mother who is in the nursing home to my young son. I would recommend to anyone who wants to see a doctor that knows what they are doing! Sometimes it is hard to get appointments, but that should just tell you how good he is! He will spend as much time with you as you need, which makes me feel like he really cares.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

This doctor's office is so poorly managed. Twice i had a scheduled appt and they'be turned me away because their computer was down. Terrible healthcare policy! I had to go to urgent care because of their idiocy! I am switching doctors!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Lovely doctor! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new physician. Has an amazing heart and will do anything to help make his patients and their loved ones more comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Would recommend to my close family. He has an excellent bedside manner. He makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you understand everything.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Larry J. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC