Ratings for Dr. David J. Berg

Wasn't promptly received into the back, recommended to him by a friend. I wasn't impressed I have been to better dentists in my life and will keep looking for a good one in sac.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My results from Dr Berg and his staff have always been very helpful, friendly and best of all perform great results. They are like another family to me that's how much I like them all. Thank you for this chance to express my feelings. Mary Lou has especially been wonderful in helping me with my claim problems. Kudos to Mary Lou!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

In short, for anyone looking to maximize the quality of their life in a manner of excellence, seek no further. My visitations to this excellent workplace have definitely impacted my life in a most excellent manner. For the expanded version of this review, please see YELP. Once again, thank you for your excellent services.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Friendly staff, thorough examinations, experienced dentist, helpful reminders about appointments, reasonable cancellation policies, clean environment, consistently updated equipment. Quotes not always clear for potential work in a way that seems, though may not be, deliberately misleading.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

As always, I don't mind going to the dentist as I know I am going to get top notch care. The entire staff is fun, friendly and is anxious to answer all my questions and give me sound advice to make sure I understand my options involving my dental care. The wait time is at the most, 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

We absolutely LOVE coming to this office and consider Dr Berg and all of his staff both friends and professionals. My husband and I have received nothing but top notch care from the entire office. We love Mary Lou! She is very knowledgeable and always so sweet and kind. She is well qualified to be at the front desk and is just wonderful. Grace is a real gem too and Cindy also. Cindy always cleans our teeth and is very thorough. Dr Berg is wonderful! We believe he gives the BEST care! He's very honest with you and shares with you exactly what he thinks you need done. His wife Becky is great too and helps out so much at the office. We truly can't say enough wonderful things about this office and how much we love it! We would recommend anyone to their office. You just can't find genuine service like that anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I don't understand how anyone could give Dr. Dave a bad review! I have been going to Dr. Dave for over 10 years now. The staff and Dr. Dave have always explained the charges and treatment options in detail. They have bent over backwards to design a payment plan that I could afford when I got laid off from my job. My teeth have never looked (and felt) better. My 7 year old grand daughter had a bad experience with another dentist, and when she first came to Dr. Dave's office, she hid under the table in the waiting room. She is now 12, and actually looks forward to her visits to the dentist, as she has made friends with all the staff. She also enjoys the little snacks, books and videos too. I don't think you could find a better dentist and staff anywhere else in Sacramento!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

really pushy into treatments that were costly and unneccsary. Paid way too much with Dr. Berg as my dentist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very friendly, helpful staff. Doc is gentle and thorough and took the time to discuss my concerns. I really felt right at home on my first visit. Lots of positive Google certified reviews convinced me to try this practice. I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009