Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Fegley

Dr. Fegley was very friendly and put me at ease immediately. We sat in her office to discuss what was going on before the exam, which was much nicer than having the discussion on the table in the exam room in a paper gown. She called me herself with the results and took the time to explain it all to me to the best of her ability and then referred me to someone else when it was beyond her scope of practice. I would definitely recommend her! Her staff was wonderful and better than most. One staff member seemed to have a bit of attitude, but not too bad. The rest were great!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr, Fegley is fantastic...the only problem is that it's harder to get in to see her than the president! I have a check up every year around the same but I have to fight to get in...,the staff either says she's full or the schedule isn't out...can't seem to win. They are not helpful or friendly, but she is a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I love Dr. Fegley. When you walk into her office, you feel beautiful and smart because she makes you feel that way. She is a great doctor and tells you exactly what is going on. My only complaint is that it takes forever to get an appointment. I just make myself a note to call early.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I love Dr. Fegley. She delivered my son and it was a great experience. She discussed things with me and explained anything I had questions with. I am excited to deliver my 2nd with her!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Best GYN doctor ever had. She's gentle, very caring, listens and doesn't rush you. Getting an appointment to see her though takes a long time and her staff doesn't return phone calls. Still recommend her if you don't mind waiting.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Michelle L. Fegley's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA