Dr. Brian Davies

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Davies

I just want to thank Brian for everything he's given me. I've struggled with mental health disorders since I was a teenager & only after seeing him for a few months (while following all of his advice to a tee) I can honestly say this is the most stable and clear I've ever been! Thank you Brian, I owe you my life.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Davies has guided me to the best health I've ever experienced. Well Brian made sure I didn't break the bank with testing and supplements, he got me to a healthy stable place through simple nutrition and made me overcome current health fads in circulation online and onto a path of health and wellness that i can build off of for the rest of my life. I am truly grateful and I hope Brian knows what a positive difference he makes in me and everyone else that commits to his expertise and care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I personally would recommend Dr Davies to anyone who had digestive or auto immune issues. When I came to him I had gone through a string of ineffective and expensive treatments and vague diagnoses. I had severe IBS I had lost nearly 35 pounds in the span of a few month and no one was able to give me an answer to my health issues. When I met dr Davies he was kind humorous and upbeat and he immediately put me at ease, I knew was in capable hands. I have worked with him for over 2 years now and I can proudly say that my digestive health has never been better. As a student he has always worked within my budget and never tried to sell me supplements or tests that I don't need. I have never met another practitioner with such genuine compassion for his patients and enthusiasm for effectively treating digestive disorders.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Davies has helped me greatly with my health issues, some of which are complicated. He has always been caring, friendly and genuine. It's so nice to have a doctor that I can trust.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr.Davies and his staff have worked incredibly hard to help me with my health issues. I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Doctor Davis is knowledgeable but the way he explains the problem is negative. He gives many expensive tests and supplements. If you only want to get information about a test or your supplements you have to book an appointment with him! He doesn't help you over the phone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr Davies has been treating me for Lyme Disease using the Marshall Protocol for 2 years. I was very nervous about this at first but with his guidance I have been able to be symptom free and return to my normal life! I'm not out of the woods yet but thank him for his knowledge, support and care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Simply the best! Dr D is always available and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Remarkably competent, intelligent, and personable doctor. Extremely well educated and explains everything thoroughly. Offers grounded, common sense solutions and is very respectful of his patient's time and money. Any review would be remiss without crediting his friendly and professional staff. First rate organization from top to bottom.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Sometimes modern medicine isn't the only answer which is why I went to Dr Davies. He listened to my concerns and helped me very much with my condition.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016