Ratings for Dr. Brian Davies

Simply the best! Dr D is always available and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Remarkably competent, intelligent, and personable doctor. Extremely well educated and explains everything thoroughly. Offers grounded, common sense solutions and is very respectful of his patient's time and money. Any review would be remiss without crediting his friendly and professional staff. First rate organization from top to bottom.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Sometimes modern medicine isn't the only answer which is why I went to Dr Davies. He listened to my concerns and helped me very much with my condition.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Brian Davies has changed my life! He keeps his prices low, commits to his patients well-being, and most importantly cares!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Five stars is not enough to express my gratitude for Dr. Davies' listening ear, compassionate heart, sage advice and professional assistance after I was diagnosed in 2012 with locally advanced prostate cancer. I was determined to do everything in my power to help my body heal itself naturally, rather than just surrendering myself to conventional medicine (surgery, radiation, chemo) "to be healed" from without. I believe conventional M.D.s fall euphemistically into one of two camps; either 'Medical Dictators' or 'Medical Detectives'. In Dr. Davies' case, being a N.D., I place him in the category of being a 'Naturopathic Detective.' Because I felt it was my duty to assemble a health care team of which I would be the 'captain', I found Dr. Davies to be a well-informed and invaluable partner, always open to new knowledge, and to whom I credit (in large part) my current state of good health. If and when he recommended supplements (as many naturopaths do) to give my body what it needed for optimal health, I considered his advice and made my own decisions, but I never felt pressured to buy anything from him. When I read about diagnostic tests and anti-cancer treatments used in other parts of the world (e.g. hyperthermia, mistletoe, intravenous Vitamin C, Artemisinin, Curcumin, etc) he went out of his way to offer me further education, resources and ways to make it all happen, which supported me in making my own decisions. His staff was always cheerful, courteous and professional as well. My only regret is that I moved back to the U.S. in 2015 and have yet to find any local naturopath to rival Dr. Davies' degree of knowledge, professionalism, care and support.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I turned to Dr. Davies after 2 years of trying to conceive and with no luck at the fertility clinic. Dr. Davies was professional. He listened to me, and he took the time to explain what was happening to my body. He never rushed me through the appointment like the fertility doctor did. He created a plan that worked for me and my lifestyle. He looked at my lab values and suggested natural progesterone. Seemed to put some thought into figuring out a dosage that would work for me. Guess what?! Within 3 months, I was pregnant!!! My hubby and I are so grateful to Dr. Davies for his help. He is truly one of a kind! My only regret is that I did not find Dr. Davies earlier. I now recommend him to anyone looking for a different approach to solving their health problems, especially any ladies who want a more natural, safe, and less invasive approach to treating infertility.

Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Davies has been my NP since he opened his practice. Words can't express my admiration for him as a doctor and a all around good guy. Two thumbs

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

One of the most incredible Doctors I have ever had the fortune of being treated by. Dr Davies is not only incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding but he takes the time to get to the bottom of things, explain things and provide treatment solutions that work. He always goes the extra mile and you always leave his clinic feeling so much better than when you walked in. A true professional with a great support team. I can't recommend Dr Davies highly enough - he is that good!!

Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Davies has helped me for several years with many different health issues including crohns, allergies and a herniated disc. He has systematically made positive improvements with all my health problems. He is professional and very detail oriented. I find that he respects traditional medicine and respectfully integrates new natural methods which helped me understand and commit to his healthier recommendations and lifestyle choices. Thank you Dr Davies! Sincerely, Greg Dickinson

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Was recommended to see him from both friends and family for a few health issues and to invest in myself after suffering a major biking accident. Among other things, I asked for full blood work to establish a baseline for myself, this way every few years I can retest and see what's gone up or down . Anyways I really enjoyed the time he spent with me discussing my health. I guess I could say I was comfortable in the way he spoke and approached topics , in a not too airy fairy way , like some doctors can sound like.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015