You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Davies

Dr. Brian Davies's Ratings

I saw Dr.Davies for a complex set of problems I was experiencing post MVA. Dr Davies didn't just treat the obvious muscle strain, but right away was interested in the bigger picture. After a thorough set of test to determine what all was contributing the chronic pain, he created a health plan for me.
I can't tell you the relief I felt seeing this enthusiastic, knowledgeable young Dr, who had a plan, that gave me hope and ultimately my vitality back. I learned that many health problems are multifaceted, and don't always respond to the the traditional method of taking yet another drug to mask a problem, while never questioning the source of the problem.
Dr Davies is up to date on the most current treatment methods available and took a holistic approach to what might help me.
I would highly recommend Dr Brian Davies as a Naturopathic Doctor.
Thank you Dr Brian Davies and Westcoast Integrative Health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very positive and helpful. Patient at explaining things to me so I understand!
I highly recommend Brian as a very qualified and competent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr Davies. He is professional, knowledgable, caring and kind. Our whole family has been to him including our 4 yr old son. Dr Davies took the time to listen and understand the issues we were having with our son and was so helpful in figuring out what needed to happen. Our son is now doing amazing and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr Davies to anyone and everyone would is looking for a great ND. Thank you Dr Davies!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Dr. Davies is an unbelievably effective doctor and I truly urge anyone having problems to consult with him.

Davies is one of the few people who just gets it. He understands how to explain things to his patients, makes connections between illnesses and lifestyle and he paints a whole picture that you can very easily relate to. Davies is an open-minded and honest doctor; he always suggests a variety of options so that you are able to properly choose which treatment-style suits your needs.

And perhaps most significantly, Davies actually delivers results. I have benefitted immensely from seeing Dr. Davies; he has essentially reversed my autoimmune disorder, helped with several different recurring gut-related issues and stabilized hormone and thyroid problems. While doing so, he has helped to bolster my immunity as well as greatly reduced mood swings, anxiety and depression.

As someone who has lived in several provinces in Canada and has international experience, I can confidently say that Davies’ expertise is hard to come by. His intelligence and experience is one thing, but coupled with his authentic lifestyle and refreshing sense of humour, Davies is easily one of the most effective and encouraging medical professionals out there.

Young or old, chronically ill or simply under the weather, Davies will find a way to strengthen your mental and physical wellbeing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Davies has saved my life. I was at my wit's end and about to give up on life when I walked into his office. Struggling with anxiety, depression and a severe case of insomnia, I really didn't think there was any hope for me... but Dr. Davies patiently paved the way for my emotional health when I wanted to. give up. Thanks to him I am well again and lead a very happy life. When every other medical professional gave up on me, Dr. Davies was by my side cheering me on. Not once did he give up on me or get frustrated with me. Because of him, my life has done a complete 360. I laugh again, I am not anxious and I enjoy life... all thanks to Dr. Davies. There are not enough words for me to describe his excellence. I would highly recommend Dr. Davies to anyone struggling with any physical or mental ailment. He truly will help you get better and teach you how to lead a quality life. Thank you Dr. Davies for believing in me/helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr. Davies is an exceptional naturopath. Truly no words to describe his dedication to his patients. After having been to multiple health professionals, none are as knowledgeable and caring. He is helping me with a chronic problem that no others dug deeper into. He deserves every positive review on here. Thanks Dr. Davies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I can't say enough good about Dr. Davies. He has improved my life greatly. Over the past 2 years while everyone else gave up, he continued to help me. Never one to push unnecessary treatment, incredibly knowledgable, friendly and easy to talk to. Always follows up, and is incredibly prompt with answers to any questions I may have. I could not recommend Dr Davies enough, and I wish more Doctors were as experienced, friendly and caring as him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Helped me with my adult acne and hormone problems. Very knowledgeable, patient, and takes the time to listen. Very good at following up with you. Very good client care. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was looking for a functional medicine practitioner (after seeing numerous doctors and specialists who all said there was nothing wrong) who would deal with my complex issues by finding and treating the cause rather than just medicating and masking my symptoms with pharmaceuticals. I was so impressed with how knowledgable and caring he is. He always checks up on me if he hasn't heard from me in a while. He is truly an expert in his field and am so grateful that I found him. He has helped me tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Pleasant and gentle. We already had a family ND, however, I ran into Dr. Brian Davies at a networking function and found him to be knowledgeable and pleasant. We felt confident enough to bring our newborn in to see Dr. Davies for her dry skin and sensitivities. Dr. Davies proved to be what we expected. He is a good listener and offered good advice. We then booked to bring our son in for his sensitivities. We have been very happy with Dr. Davies. I recommend Dr. Brian Davies for your children, as he is patient, gentle and offers good options and advice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2820803].votes_count ]]