You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Davies

Dr. Brian Davies, N.D. is volatile. sometimes helpful, often hostile and rude. Depends. He works half-time at the North Vancouver location, preferring the sunshine Coast location. He damaged my eye, by mistake, in the following way. He had been using body lasers to stimulate blood-flow to break up scar tissue on the torso, when we decided to use a small one to try to break up a small growth on my face; cheek. Brian did not protect the eyes. He hand-held a laser off my face, my eye could see the light. He did two six-minute sessions, two days apart. On the 1st session he was working on his smart-phone with one hand whilst trying to hold the laser in his other hand, hand shaking. Not stable. The 2nd session I was sitting up in a chair, and the hand-held laser wobbling all over the place. My eye could see the laser light 2 inches below the eye. ONE HOUR LATER, at a coincidental OPTHAMOLOGY APPOINTMENT, blood was spotted behind this eye. Treatment ensued and my vision has been damaged. I can't recommend Brian Davies; he is too rough and sloppy. And very rude and aggressive.

Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Brian Davies, N.D. is a rough diamond, with a part-time practise in North Vancouver. Not sophisticated or thoughtful, he is sometimes helpful, but mostly rude. A bit like a bull in a china shop, not paying attention to detail. A bit clumsy. HE DIDN'T STEADY HIS HAND WHEN APPLYING LIGHT LASER TO STIMULATE BLOOD FLOW, to my cheek, HE DIDN'T PROTECT MY EYES , and my eyes could see the light above - as NOT set down on the skin, light scattered. Within one hour, blood was found behind my eye. I have since immediately lost much vision in the eye on that side. He was texting on his smart phone, and searching, with one hand, whilst the other hand held the laser above my cheek (not protecting the laser light from my eyes). This is unacceptable practise. Sloppy. Who could recommend him? My vision in that eye is now badly affected - the light receptors at the back of the eye compromised. i didn't know the methods he was going to use in applying the laser.. I would have insisted it touch the skin, and the eyes be blocked from the laser light. He should have done so. That's why I say like a bull in a china shop. Willing but dangerous. And very rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Remarkably competent, intelligent, and personable doctor. Extremely well educated and explains everything thoroughly. Offers grounded, common sense solutions and is very respectful of his patient's time and money. Any review would be remiss without crediting his friendly and professional staff. First rate organization from top to bottom.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Five stars is not enough to express my gratitude for Dr. Davies' listening ear, compassionate heart, sage advice and professional assistance after I was diagnosed in 2012 with locally advanced prostate cancer. I was determined to do everything in my power to help my body heal itself naturally, rather than just surrendering myself to conventional medicine (surgery, radiation, chemo) "to be healed" from without. I believe conventional M.D.s fall euphemistically into one of two camps; either 'Medical Dictators' or 'Medical Detectives'. In Dr. Davies' case, being a N.D., I place him in the category of being a 'Naturopathic Detective.' Because I felt it was my duty to assemble a health care team of which I would be the 'captain', I found Dr. Davies to be a well-informed and invaluable partner, always open to new knowledge, and to whom I credit (in large part) my current state of good health. If and when he recommended supplements (as many naturopaths do) to give my body what it needed for optimal health, I considered his advice and made my own decisions, but I never felt pressured to buy anything from him. When I read about diagnostic tests and anti-cancer treatments used in other parts of the world (e.g. hyperthermia, mistletoe, intravenous Vitamin C, Artemisinin, Curcumin, etc) he went out of his way to offer me further education, resources and ways to make it all happen, which supported me in making my own decisions. His staff was always cheerful, courteous and professional as well. My only regret is that I moved back to the U.S. in 2015 and have yet to find any local naturopath to rival Dr. Davies' degree of knowledge, professionalism, care and support.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I turned to Dr. Davies after 2 years of trying to conceive and with no luck at the fertility clinic. Dr. Davies was professional. He listened to me, and he took the time to explain what was happening to my body. He never rushed me through the appointment like the fertility doctor did. He created a plan that worked for me and my lifestyle. He looked at my lab values and suggested natural progesterone. Seemed to put some thought into figuring out a dosage that would work for me. Guess what?! Within 3 months, I was pregnant!!! My hubby and I are so grateful to Dr. Davies for his help. He is truly one of a kind! My only regret is that I did not find Dr. Davies earlier. I now recommend him to anyone looking for a different approach to solving their health problems, especially any ladies who want a more natural, safe, and less invasive approach to treating infertility.

Submitted January 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

One of the most incredible Doctors I have ever had the fortune of being treated by. Dr Davies is not only incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding but he takes the time to get to the bottom of things, explain things and provide treatment solutions that work. He always goes the extra mile and you always leave his clinic feeling so much better than when you walked in. A true professional with a great support team. I can't recommend Dr Davies highly enough - he is that good!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Davies has helped me for several years with many different health issues including crohns, allergies and a herniated disc. He has systematically made positive improvements with all my health problems. He is professional and very detail oriented. I find that he respects traditional medicine and respectfully integrates new natural methods which helped me understand and commit to his healthier recommendations and lifestyle choices. Thank you Dr Davies! Sincerely, Greg Dickinson

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Brian Davies's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian Davies, N.D. is volatile. sometimes helpful, often hostile and rude. Depends. He works half-time at the North Vancouver location, preferring the sunsh..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian Davies, N.D. is a rough diamond, with a part-time practise in North Vancouver. Not sophisticated or thoughtful, he is sometimes helpful, but mostly ru..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Remarkably competent, intelligent, and personable doctor. Extremely well educated and explains everything thoroughly. Offers grounded, common sense solutions an..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sometimes modern medicine isn't the only answer which is why I went to Dr Davies. He listened to my concerns and helped me very much with my condition."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brian Davies has changed my life! He keeps his prices low, commits to his patients well-being, and most importantly cares!"

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Five stars is not enough to express my gratitude for Dr. Davies' listening ear, compassionate heart, sage advice and professional assistance after I was diagnos..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I did not like being pushed supplements that I did not need. I went to him because of all the reviews, but looking at the dates that these are written, I think..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I turned to Dr. Davies after 2 years of trying to conceive and with no luck at the fertility clinic. Dr. Davies was professional. He listened to me, and he to..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davies has been my NP since he opened his practice. Words can't express my admiration for him as a doctor and a all around good guy. Two thumbs "

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most incredible Doctors I have ever had the fortune of being treated by. Dr Davies is not only incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and understan..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davies has helped me for several years with many different health issues including crohns, allergies and a herniated disc. He has systematically made positiv..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Was recommended to see him from both friends and family for a few health issues and to invest in myself after suffering a major biking accident. Among other t..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started with Dr Davis 3 years ago. With just a simple blood test, he was able to explain to me the things we need to look for as I age and what the numbers s..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since I started seeing Dr. Davies, my health has skyrocketed upwards! I love getting my blood work done every few months and seeing the positive improvements. ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davies provided an excellent overview of the problems I could encounter with my knees as a consequence of 50 years of mountaineering and he helped me to und..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am not sure why there are so many excellent reviews here. I looked at these reviews and decided to give him a try. His only positive attribute his friendly ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen a few different naturopaths over the years; but Dr Davies rises head and shoulders above the rest! He is truly a healer in every sense of the word - ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Davies for a complex set of problems I was experiencing post MVA. Dr Davies didn't just treat the obvious muscle strain, but right away was interested ..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very positive and helpful. Patient at explaining things to me so I understand! I highly recommend Brian as a very qualified and competent d..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr Davies. He is professional, knowledgable, caring and kind. Our whole family has been to him including our 4 yr old son. ..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davies is an unbelievably effective doctor and I truly urge anyone having problems to consult with him. Davies is one of the few people who just gets it..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davies has saved my life. I was at my wit's end and about to give up on life when I walked into his office. Struggling with anxiety, depression and a severe..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davies is an exceptional naturopath. Truly no words to describe his dedication to his patients. After having been to multiple health professionals, none a..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good about Dr. Davies. He has improved my life greatly. Over the past 2 years while everyone else gave up, he continued to help me. Never on..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me with my adult acne and hormone problems. Very knowledgeable, patient, and takes the time to listen. Very good at following up with you. Very good clie..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a functional medicine practitioner (after seeing numerous doctors and specialists who all said there was nothing wrong) who would deal with my..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.westcoastintegrativehealth.com/" to "http://westcoastintegrativehealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7M 2E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "88 Lonsdale Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17783401114".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant and gentle. We already had a family ND, however, I ran into Dr. Brian Davies at a networking function and found him to be knowledgeable and pleasant. W..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davies is absolutely the best doctor - fantastic! He genuinely cares about you and is so nice and friendly. You feel so comfortable discussing any topic or..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Davies practice and services. He has helped me to heal so much over the past couple of years and is a genuinely caring profession..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly the best! So full of knowledge and totally understands you. He's a great listener and looks out for you by considering everything. He's very open minded ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmm"

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! I've been dealing with my conditions for 5 years with conventional doctors but Made no recovery or improvement! They just cram patients an..."

January 15, 2015