Ratings for Dr. Saira T. Niaz

Dr. Niaz is a thorough and caring physician. She is patient and takes time to explain, answer questions and provide reassurance. She has been my provider for over the past five years and I have been continually amazed at the depth of her caring, the prudence with which she approaches challenging situations and her knowledge as a practitioner. She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

She rushes through her appointments and is culturally insensitive.

Submitted February 17, 2015

The office is nice and clean, they played the most relaxing music in the lobby, and the Dr. Is really nice and upbeat. I just recently got health insurance and haven't been the the doctor's in years. I was really dreading the visit, but after meeting Dr. Niaz, I can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

This is a very pleasant and professional staff and a very clean office. My wait time was only 10 minutes and the Doctor has very professional bedside manner. I was given the proper care during my time there. Service was very efficient, prescriptions was sent to pharmacy quickly, without any delay. I have recommend my brother and mother as patients to Dr.Niaz!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I have been going to this doctor's office since Clarice Bell was there. I thought I like it then, but Dr. Niaz has taken it to another level. She has made the office more comfortable and even added nice jazz to listen to while you wait. She is a delightful person with a warm personality and always remembers me. I go to the office often because I have high blood pressure and graves so I hav to get my blood taken frequently. Everyone is always pleasant and curteous! I'm glad I stayed and have now referred her to my mother who is moving her from Virginia and have also referred all 3 of my adult children.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I am a disabled Senior wheelchair bound. The office is not accessible at all, very small for a wheelchair user. Refills are a joke! It takes for ever for the Nurse or whomever, to call the pharmacy to affirm the prescription. I was given a four Month return, I needed Verification Of Disability confirmed, and I was asked to make appt to come in it was not four months for me to come for a visit. I want a Doctor to have a little common sense who knows my condition! I proved all medical documents from previous MD's.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

After not going to the doctor for two years because of lack of health insurance, I was very hesitant. This offic staff if amazing they make you feel like part of the family. The Dr. is very sharp. She doesn't miss a beat. I was diagnosed with diabetes and after ths shock of it, I actually look forward to going to my appoints. I'm happy to say my diabtes is well maintained thanks to Dr. Niaz staying on me. I would refer anyone to this office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I have also been referring patients to her office who would often come back and say what a wonderful and pleasant experience they have had. I do apologize to the person that wrote the unsatisfied comments before mine, but I have never had a more pleasant, satisfying doctors office visit like what I have experienced in going to Dr. Niaz's office. I do hope that the person finds a doctors office that would satisfy their liking and desire, because there are not much offices out there that would treat you with tender loving care like Dr. Niaz's office. And that's speaking from many experiences.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Lack of professional staff and office workers,nurses are unavailabe and not prompt in responding to patient requests especailly for medical refills. I was refused a refill for a complete month of Lisinopril(only 2 wks. given) and was told I had to make dr.'s visit before I got the rest for Aug. but I was given a 90 daysupply of Provastin with 1X refill at the same time. The dr.'s visit was never stated until I ask why I got ony 2 weeks of Lisinopril. The office manager was very unprofessional and seemed set on making her point regardless of the outcome of the patient(me). She terminated my service and refused to let me speak to the doctor. I feel I was treated unfairly and my health welfare was not priority and I was publicly degraded by her calling security to escort me out of the office. My rights were clearly ignored and the power of this individual took priority over an amicable solution for all involved.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009