Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I have previously commented about Dr. Drosu and her amazing clinic but after a very happy appointment yesterday, I'd like to reiterate I'd recommend this dental clinic in a heartbeat. I am still completely amazed I am finally putting the horrific dental experience I had as a child behind me and am no longer scared to go to the dentist. Dr. Drosu is funny, compassionate and more importantly, exceptional at her profession. The dental health and well being of her patients is of utmost importance to her and her team. Amber, Paige and the rest of the team (I must get everyone else's name next time!) are super friendly, always willing to help and answer questions, and are just a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad a friend referred this clinic to me and I'll continue to refer them to others. Angela Falk

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Drosu is simply the best! Highly recommend. So glad I found her!!! Thank you for taking care of me and my family. -B

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr.Drosu is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. The experience was enjoyable and painless. Thanks to everyone there for their great work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I can not say enough about the wonderful treatment my husband and I received at Dr Drosu Dental Office. Dr Drosu, Amber and the girls at the front desk always make you feel special and welcome, even when I would show up to an appointment on the wrong day. I would recommend Dr Drosu's Dental Office 100%. - Veronica

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Bad Dentist...Definitely would not recommend. There's always extra fees, their punctuality sucks and so does their knowledge. Numerous times Dr. Drosu would speak in a different language to her staff and quite rudely. There's other dentists that have come and gone in that office that seemed like students. We've needed return appointments because of issues with simple fillings.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My experiences have always been positive even in the face of my own dental challenges!! Everyone is very accepting, kind and thoughtful. I always feel seen, heard and understood. It is a good balance of professional care and a personal touch.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Never felt more comfortable at a dentist office as I did at Dr. Drosu's office. Staff is very helpful, welcoming and knowledgeable. They are all making you feel like you are part of a family, I trust them completely and value their service. I highly recommend Dr. Drosu and her staff to anyone. Thank you Gaby

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Drosu is very passionate, caring, knowledgeable and super funny at the same time. She and her staff are the most amazing team I came across when visiting different dental offices. I've been Dr Drosu's patient for the last 6 years and would never to look for another one. Highly recommend if you want the work to be done fast and professionally.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Waited forever to get in only to be told to come back the next day and then referred elsewhere on the next visit

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I will continue to recommend Dr. Drosu's Dental to everyone I know. The entire staff is great. You are greeted by name and with a smile every time. I was always nervous going to the dentist. With Dr. Drosu I am not a bit nervous, She is great and makes you very comfortable throughout the entire appt.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian