Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I feel Dr Drosu doesn't know you or your family she will try to put you with her associate or will most likely refer you to a specialist if it isn't a simple "drill and fill" save your time and money. Go somewhere else .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My family and I are with Dr Drosu couple of years and we couldn't be more happier with her and her staff. They respect everyone time so when we go on our appointments we never wait long. Dr Drosu is great with kids , and it's not about just fixing their cavity she recognizes when they needed help more then just dentist sending us to other specialists on time and saving us headaches . I would recommend everyone Doctor Drosu!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have, what I'm sure many people have, I like to call "Dental Anxiety". From the moment I called to set up a consultation, I was treated like a person and not a patient. My level of anxiety was immediately gone. From the moment I walked into reception and was greeted by the incredibly pleasant Paige, Courtney and Regan I began to realize that this was going to be a pleasant experience. Like I mentioned, my initial appointment was for a consultation and when I did sit with Dr. Drosu, she took the time to thoroughly explain everything. She has been in Dentistry for 22 years I believe and her knowledge and experience shows. I am now more at ease going to the Dentist and would recommend Dr. Drosu to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

A fun and upbeat environment, all the ladies here are very friendly and helpful! They've helped me keep track of my insurance limits so I have no surprises at the end of my appointments. Dr Drosu does great work and you can tell she loves what she does. Thanks for the great experience!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Drosu loves her profession and is very professional yet personable with her clients! I recently had cosmetic work done on my front teeth and it has changed my entire demeanour. I am very happy with Dr. Drosu's work. She spent a lot of time on my teeth and they turned out excellent! Thanks so much Dr.!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Drosu and her team are fantastic! I highly recommend this office if you're looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I have previously commented about Dr. Drosu and her amazing clinic but after a very happy appointment yesterday, I'd like to reiterate I'd recommend this dental clinic in a heartbeat. I am still completely amazed I am finally putting the horrific dental experience I had as a child behind me and am no longer scared to go to the dentist. Dr. Drosu is funny, compassionate and more importantly, exceptional at her profession. The dental health and well being of her patients is of utmost importance to her and her team. Amber, Paige and the rest of the team (I must get everyone else's name next time!) are super friendly, always willing to help and answer questions, and are just a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad a friend referred this clinic to me and I'll continue to refer them to others. Angela Falk

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Drosu is simply the best! Highly recommend. So glad I found her!!! Thank you for taking care of me and my family. -B

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr.Drosu is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. The experience was enjoyable and painless. Thanks to everyone there for their great work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I can not say enough about the wonderful treatment my husband and I received at Dr Drosu Dental Office. Dr Drosu, Amber and the girls at the front desk always make you feel special and welcome, even when I would show up to an appointment on the wrong day. I would recommend Dr Drosu's Dental Office 100%. - Veronica

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian