Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

Compassionate care, exceptionally organized front office staff. I feel honoured to have Dr. Drosu as my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Don't bother calling if you have an emergency. I broke a tooth in half and they refused to see me without an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Drosu Dental provides excellent dental care with dedicated, knowledgeable and professional staff. I am always greeted warmly when I arrive and I've never had to wait more than a few minutes before being seen by someone. The staff listens to any concerns I might have and they provide me with options and education about my dental health. They provide quality care with a first-rate staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are the best!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I'm the one that is usually late, they have the time management to accommodate and seamlessly get the scheduling back together.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I've been a patient of doctor Drosu for the last 7 years and I'm very happy with the decision I've made. She's the best dentist I ever had; very knowledgeable, professional, always accommodating me in case of emergencies. Doctor Drosu and her staff makes you feel you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Great doctor, great staff, would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Very nice dentist and staff at Drosu Dental! Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I went to Dr Drosu because of good reviews and my first visit confirmed my expectations. I went to Dr. Drosu because of my son tooth problem, she was very professional and my kid left the office with a big smile and happy. All staff are helpful and friendly. No question this is one of the best dentist in the city.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This doc refers many procedures out to a specialist which are significantly more $. Otherwise the office is ok.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I feel Dr Drosu doesn't know you or your family she will try to put you with her associate or will most likely refer you to a specialist if it isn't a simple "drill and fill" save your time and money. Go somewhere else .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian