Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I have been going to Dr. Drosu office for a number of years. Excellent staff and a outstanding dentist.I went to Dr. Drosu for cosmetic dental reasons,Dr. Drosu explained each step of the process to reassure me in my treatment plan.The results were outstanding.My beautiful teeth make a great difference in my apperrance and self confidence. Dr. Drosu can handle all of your dentistry needs. She will provide you with outstanding dental care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

My experience was absolutly incredible in the best poosible way! First, her staff is so respectul and very professional. They even have a sense of homour! Dr. Drosu was never late in taking me in, I had a very professional exam and treatment. She has amazing gentle hands, and works immpecably(I have 4 dentist to compare! I never had any issues after the treatment. Next day she called, yeah you read it right, she called personally to ask how I am feeling. Hats off to this service&care from a true professional dentist. I have been to 4 different dentists in the past 10yr and I would NEVER leave her practice. I felt her true unwavering attachment to resolve my dental problem and this attitude was so refreshing! I never felt like a dollar amount, I was treated with care and like a person... I bet most of you feel like $$$ when you go to the dentist, like you time does not matter only theirs. If you're sick of waiting 45min+ to be seen, make the switch! You will NEVER GO BACK! CK Kallo

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian