Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

Dr. Drosu is the furthest thing from a money grabber - all her fees are the same as the Alberta Blue Cross fee guide and I usually never have to pay a penny for my treatment. She is an amazing dentist and her staff are all very kind, welcoming and professional. I would recommend Dr. Drosu and Dr. Corbea to anyone, and a lot of my friends and family come here and love her as well!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Alina Drosu is a great dentist. She is very good at her job. Graceful and confident at what she does. She is super compassionate and personable and very professional and expects the best from her staff. You cant help but like her. I highly recommend her. Kris

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Drosu for about 4 years now. Her staff is terrific, and while Dr. Drosu herself can seem a little pushy, she is good at what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Worst dentist I have ever encountered. I am a mature woman, and I left in tears. She was rude and condescending. She has no empathy whatsoever.One of my biggest regrets is that I never reported her> Incidentally, the staff was wonderful. She was very punctual and seemed knowledgeable.But the way she treated me was horrible.

Submitted March 30, 2012

After she got her $$$ she did not follow up with me. When I expressed my concerns about my pain after her dental work she was unwilling to help with the pain. She gave me a fee for the work then she changed it after the treatment to more $$$. I gave it to her if getting more money from her patient is her self of worth. I trust she will loose way more big time. She seems to be concern about getting the $$$ from her patients and not care about them after they pay her. She does not have Canadian training.

Submitted December 7, 2011

I don't know how knowledgeable she is but I am not very impressed with her work

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I am going to Dr.Drosu dental office for many years.She has done for me a lot of dental work including cosmetic restorations and I am very happy with the results.She is a very knowledgeable dentist with a lot of experience.I recommend her to everyone that needs a good dentist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I would recommend Dr.Drosu to anyone and everyone. She is an amazing dentist, she knows her stuff and has no problem with explaining each step and why it is important. She has a positive energy which make me and my family feel very comfortable when we get in the chair. My kids actually enjoy going to the dentist now because she makes them feel so welcome,,thumbs up for me and my family. You will never find a dentist as amazing as Dr.Drosu :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Drosu office for a number of years. Excellent staff and a outstanding dentist.I went to Dr. Drosu for cosmetic dental reasons,Dr. Drosu explained each step of the process to reassure me in my treatment plan.The results were outstanding.My beautiful teeth make a great difference in my apperrance and self confidence. Dr. Drosu can handle all of your dentistry needs. She will provide you with outstanding dental care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

My experience was absolutly incredible in the best poosible way! First, her staff is so respectul and very professional. They even have a sense of homour! Dr. Drosu was never late in taking me in, I had a very professional exam and treatment. She has amazing gentle hands, and works immpecably(I have 4 dentist to compare! I never had any issues after the treatment. Next day she called, yeah you read it right, she called personally to ask how I am feeling. Hats off to this service&care from a true professional dentist. I have been to 4 different dentists in the past 10yr and I would NEVER leave her practice. I felt her true unwavering attachment to resolve my dental problem and this attitude was so refreshing! I never felt like a dollar amount, I was treated with care and like a person... I bet most of you feel like $$$ when you go to the dentist, like you time does not matter only theirs. If you're sick of waiting 45min+ to be seen, make the switch! You will NEVER GO BACK! CK Kallo

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian