Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

This dentist office has such a great vibe, by far the best environment I've ever seen. From the receptionist to the hygienist to Dr. Drosu herself, these beautiful ladies will help you with anything you need. The professionalism and pride these ladies have in their work is admiring!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Druso and her entire team are very professional. From the receptionists who make me aware of any and all costs or implications of work being done. To the hygienists that are extremely thorough yet careful not to cause any harm or discomfort. Dr. Druso and staff always provide the service I expect from a medical profession, I do not hesitate to refer friends or family at any time.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr.drosu is amazing. She always takes the time to explain all my options. Her staff always help explain my insurance and make sure everything is covered. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Never thought I would say this about a dental office - but I've grown to look forward to my appointments! Dr. Drosu has a warm and gentle approach, and a down-to-earth personality, that is rare for someone in her field. Her staff are equally as amazing - friendly, positive, and good at what they do. The office does direct billing and the admin are amazing about doing this efficiently, correctly, and only rarely with additional minimal out of pocket amounts. I chose to get a '6 month smile' type of braces done with Dr. Drosu, to correct some minor crowding in my teeth. She was honest about being somewhat new to this specialty, but she was very diligent and professional throughout the process. It took a bit longer than we first anticipated, but she was very patient and I am extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

very bad experience with this dentist. i felt bullied when expressed unhappiness with her treatment .

Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Alina Drosu

Dr. Alina Drosu's response
Dr. Drosu has read your review and she would like you to contact our office so she can personally address your concerns regarding your treatment.

Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Drosu for a few years now and have always had good experiences there. I was always afraid of going to the dentist and her and her staff have helped me to overcome that fear. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I had an extremely good experience here. Paige was so helpful with explaining my insurance and making sure there was no hidden surprises. Everyone was very thorough and never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I was at dr Drosu today and I received an excellent treatment from all of the staff. Thank you very much I recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Drosu is the furthest thing from a money grabber - all her fees are the same as the Alberta Blue Cross fee guide and I usually never have to pay a penny for my treatment. She is an amazing dentist and her staff are all very kind, welcoming and professional. I would recommend Dr. Drosu and Dr. Corbea to anyone, and a lot of my friends and family come here and love her as well!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Alina Drosu is a great dentist. She is very good at her job. Graceful and confident at what she does. She is super compassionate and personable and very professional and expects the best from her staff. You cant help but like her. I highly recommend her. Kris

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian