Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

Thank you Dr Drosu for an excellent treatment I have received today. Barbara Czajko

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have such an incredible dental team and dentist. They truly care about giving you the best dental experience. Wether it's the first call, or a follow up call to check on you , it's apparent they care . I find that to be unheard of now a days . Dr. Drosu is for sure a rare find . The most skilled dentist that truly values each patient . I have struggled with dental work most of my life and she recently made my dreams come true . We made a plan that worked for both of us and she worked her magic ! I am now proud to say I have the most beautiful smile I've ever had and I owe it all to her ! I work with the public and that was super important not only to me but to Dr Drosu and she made it happen ! I intend on enjoying and sharing my new smile ! Thank you so much ! Melody

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The service is very fast and efficient. The staff are all very helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My family loves going to see Dr. Alina. Thank you for everything. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Its "fun" to go to this dental office,me having be always very afraid of dentists,seeing Dr Drosu for 7 yrs now and be very happy with the dentalwork she has done,Amber is a great dental hygienist,staff organized and friendly, laughs and music ,my kind of office!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I wasn't impressed at all with Dr Drosu's professionalism. Yes she has nice staff and facility but is just another money making machinery. They are not interested in you as a patient but rather who is your insurance provider. I was told she would call me back but it passed a month until I heard back from her office....

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Compassionate care, exceptionally organized front office staff. I feel honoured to have Dr. Drosu as my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Don't bother calling if you have an emergency. I broke a tooth in half and they refused to see me without an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Drosu Dental provides excellent dental care with dedicated, knowledgeable and professional staff. I am always greeted warmly when I arrive and I've never had to wait more than a few minutes before being seen by someone. The staff listens to any concerns I might have and they provide me with options and education about my dental health. They provide quality care with a first-rate staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are the best!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I'm the one that is usually late, they have the time management to accommodate and seamlessly get the scheduling back together.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian