Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I went to see Dr. Drosu about getting veneers before my upcoming wedding this summer. Not only did she work around my hectic schedule but she always made the extra effort to make sure I knew what she was doing and that I was going to be happy with the results. I have always had a hard time with dentists and after going to Dr. Drosu I will never go to a different dentist again. My veneers turned out perfect and her and her staff were so gentle and kind I couldn’t imagine going somewhere else for my dental needs going forward. I love my new teeth and can definitely recommend going to see Dr. Drosu and her team for all your dentistry needs!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Drosu is always very helpful . She takes the time to explain the work she does and makes her patients feel very comfortable in an " un-comfortable " chair . She has solved problems other dentist could not before . Her team is excellent, they make you fill like you are visiting some friends and not a dentist office . Will recommend Dr. Drosu and her team to anyone with a dentist phobia , they will change the way you see dentistry and inspire so many young adults to even consider that for a career

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Alina is a pro,very gentle and kind,someone to be relied on for outstanding work This coming from someone with a history of not great experiences in the chair,if you know what I mean,I would highly recommend her to anyone,

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Drosu is very professional, fast and responsible person. Me and my husband with her already 2 years and very happy to her patients. She is very good orthodontics. Her stuff is very helpfull and nice. Thanks a lot for beeing with us doc!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Alina Drosu and her staff are wonderful people and provide outstanding dental services.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Drosu went above and beyond to take care of me this morning and I can’t thank her enough for her kindness and amazing patient care! I am truly overwhelmed by the service and care . I can’t thank them enough!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had a space between my front teeth that gave me grief over the last 10 years or so. Dr. Drosu proved to be very skillful at correcting my teeth and the results were beyond all my expectations. Her staff were friendly and professional as well. I received many compliments in the last couple of days about the change in my smile from friends and family. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Drosu.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

After years of neglect to my teeth, Dr. Drosu had her work cut out for her ,to say the least !!! Being a new patient , with very short notice , I was booked in for several appointments that were very accommodating. I have never experienced such professionalism and pain free treatment in all the years of going to other dentists. At the end of my last session , she showed me the repairs she conducted on her monitor ...pure artwork!! I highly recommend anyone go there for work on thier teeth, I'm blown away.. thank you Dr. And staff.. 🤩🤩

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Best Dental team in Calgary. Kind & considerate. Always willing to work around your schedule. Top rated!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

My husband and I are have been Dr. Drosu's patients for a year now and we are impressed with her knowledge, work attitude and kindness. She is a rare find in Calgary as she is not only a very good dentist but also extremely sharp and creative in solving challenging problems.Her office works like a clockwork, no wait times, very kind and accomodating staff is helping her work. We have found her after an extensive search and we couldn't be happier wih the treatments and results. We are highly reccomend her! Prof. Dr. K.B. and E. B.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian