Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

The best dentist I’ve ever had! Staff are always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Awesome team and outstanding professionalism! This is the only Dentist office I am looking forward to go back to!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

I have been taking my son to Dr. Drosu for many years and our experience is always the same. Very friendly and accommodating staff, gentle but thorough dental cleanings from hygienists, good advice and problem solving about maintaining dental health with tooth sensitivity, Dr. Drosu is always very quick, very friendly, honest about treatment options. She has been very diligent in monitoring my son’s orthodontic treatment progress and keeps in contact with his orthodontist. At my son’s second last visit, a patient ahead of my son had an unexpected emergency. I was extremely impressed with how professionally and how competently Dr. Drosu and her staff handled that situation. I don’t know what exactly occurred but Dr. Drosu and her team responded quickly, maintained the patient’s privacy and I was left with zero doubt in my mind as to the safety of my son under her care. Her staff were all very professional and we were not “forgotten about” during that situation. I was blown away. Outstanding job. I have always felt very fortunate to have found Dr. Drosu. That appointment absolutely confirmed and even elevated my opinion her. Five stars every time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

A very caring, professional and attentive dentist. Very friendly, supportive and competent staff

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Always a positive experience visiting Dr. Drosu. Her and her staff will make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door. If your looking for a extremely positive experience at the dentist this is a great place to visit. Keep up the great work 😁

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Excellent dentist for the whole family! Dedicated and patient.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I feel confident that I get great service from both the Dentist and the hygenist

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

My first visit with Dr. Drosu.. required two molar extractions, which gave her a real challenge. Kept asking if I was ok and so professional. Would recommend her to anyone who is somewhat apprehensive in going to a dentist! Thankyou Dr. Drosu and staff.........

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Been visiting the great people here at Dr. Drosu for 8+ years. The experience each time has never wavered. Constant staff who are knowledgeable with my whole family’s treatments and are always a pleasure to see, each and every time. Must be something in the floss because everyone is always smiling!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Absolutely amazing service! Dr. Drosu is very professional, knowledgeable and kind!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian