Dr. Alina Drosu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I find them very friendly & never have to wait to get right in & out. Janet Ubell

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Doc Nyga and Drosu are amazing. I am blown away their knowledge, respect and kindness they have shown me. I m actually excited to go for my treatments. I have alwaysbeen apprehensive. I have already recommend to friends. The girls at the front desk are very kind and welcoming.Super efficient. I appreciate them so much. Nancy Feeney.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have been going to Dr Drosu for quite a few years now and I always found her and her WONDERFUL staff pleasant and easy to talk to. There is always good music in the office and I can always count on the team to make my visit as easy as possible. Highly recommend this clinic! Cheryl Janzen

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Always top notch service! I actually look forward going for my check ups! I am always given a full explanation and offered the best service for what I need. So worth going to see these people.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

They all make me smile even if my face is frozen ! Lol

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr.Alina Drosu and her staff are like family to my two boys and I. We have been patient's of her's for years. Dr. Alina is an incredible dentist and her and her team work very hard to have a working friendship with anyone that walks in the door . Going to see the dentist has never been on the highlight reel for us but with her personality and on going comitment to our dental health it's a pleasure to see her and she treats us like family . We love her ! Melody , Jake and Nathan

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Drosu and her staff provide excellent care and advice for all our dental concerns. My husband and I have gone in for regular cleanings and checkups as well as had procedures done such as a root canal. We actually look forward to our visits and couldn't be happier with Midpark Dental and the great staff and services they offer. I highly recommend Midpark Dental!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I only had good experiences with Dr. Drosu's office, either for cleaning or different repairs to my teeth. She is very knowledgeable, on time and the procedures done on my or my family's teeth went always smoothly. The staff is very friendly and I had no problem rescheduling, if needed. I would highly recommend this office to anyone needing a dentist that cares about the health or your teeth. Marta K.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I went to see Dr. Drosu about getting veneers before my upcoming wedding this summer. Not only did she work around my hectic schedule but she always made the extra effort to make sure I knew what she was doing and that I was going to be happy with the results. I have always had a hard time with dentists and after going to Dr. Drosu I will never go to a different dentist again. My veneers turned out perfect and her and her staff were so gentle and kind I couldn’t imagine going somewhere else for my dental needs going forward. I love my new teeth and can definitely recommend going to see Dr. Drosu and her team for all your dentistry needs!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Drosu is always very helpful . She takes the time to explain the work she does and makes her patients feel very comfortable in an " un-comfortable " chair . She has solved problems other dentist could not before . Her team is excellent, they make you fill like you are visiting some friends and not a dentist office . Will recommend Dr. Drosu and her team to anyone with a dentist phobia , they will change the way you see dentistry and inspire so many young adults to even consider that for a career

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian