Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

Drosu hired a marketing company to write her positive reviews . She is careless only cares about taking your money . Her work on myself was horrible

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Great Dr, one of few who actually care about about the person in their chair ! The hygenists were all very good aswell, would highly recommend to anyone looking!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. A. Drosu is the best Dentist I have ever had. She is kind, gentle and very patient. Her staff are very professional and take time to explain everything to you. I recommend this place to anyone who has had a bad experience in the past. This Dental Office will change your mind about how important your Dental Health is.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Always enjoy my visits ( if one can enjoy a trip to the dentist ) Amber is great ( she seems to know my pain threshold ) Dr. Drosu was awesome as usual!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

All the staff there, from reception to the Doctor, are all very nice. I like how there is never any judgment from the hygienist (Amber. She is such a nice person!) or Dr. Drosu. Dr. Drosu also explains all needed procedures in a clear and easy to understand way. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Everyone is so nice and Helpful. They treat you not as a patient but as a friend. Nothing more to say it's just that tjey're

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Thank you Dr Drosu for an excellent treatment I have received today. Barbara Czajko

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have such an incredible dental team and dentist. They truly care about giving you the best dental experience. Wether it's the first call, or a follow up call to check on you , it's apparent they care . I find that to be unheard of now a days . Dr. Drosu is for sure a rare find . The most skilled dentist that truly values each patient . I have struggled with dental work most of my life and she recently made my dreams come true . We made a plan that worked for both of us and she worked her magic ! I am now proud to say I have the most beautiful smile I've ever had and I owe it all to her ! I work with the public and that was super important not only to me but to Dr Drosu and she made it happen ! I intend on enjoying and sharing my new smile ! Thank you so much ! Melody

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The service is very fast and efficient. The staff are all very helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My family loves going to see Dr. Alina. Thank you for everything. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian