Ratings for Dr. F. Jeejeebhoy

other than thanks to her i am around 10yrs later, because of her attention, other than that still going for my checkups. you decide but my experiance is i am keyboarding not dirt knapping

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was late 10 min they cancelled my appointment. That shows how much DR care

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. jeejeebhoy is a dr. killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! terrible, "0" knowledge!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Hello all. my name is Paramjit Saini (Peter) only two words to say about her SUPER DOCTOR. seeing her about 7 years.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I arrived early for appointment and waited an hour a half after my appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Jeejeebhoy is fantastic! Extremely thorough and efficient, staff are very competent and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

She is a fantastic doctor that truly cares She is kind and helps you to understand,

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr.Jeejeebhoy has been my cardiologist for about 5 years now and I think she is great. Yes the receptionist can be a bit gruff at times but if you give attitude you get it back> I have nothing but the utmost respect for her and her staff They are great and work well as a team. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

If you want to deal with a mean and bad receptionist and ruin your day go there. She cancel appointments without informing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I'm 32yrs old and have been seeing Cardiologists in Canada since I was 18 yrs. By far the worst Doctor I have seen. A heart doctor without a heart so to speak. After being reffered to a her she wanted to refer me back to my old cardiologist even when the reason was because of distance. Horrible people skills, no empathy for patients. Just plain terrible. I'm 9 months pregnant and not even "hello how are you". If you happen to get reffered to this Cardiologist ask for another one. The waiting room is empty for a reason. Going back to my original Cardiologist now (well worth the travel distance and wait time) and will make sure every doctor will hears my expreince about her. FYI sent free environment. You will be sent home if you happen to use any fragrance. If you want to be treated like a number and not a human then this Doctor is for you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013