Ratings for Dr. Ally-Kareem Pyarali Habib Prebtani

Great manners, and informative. Unfortunately I did not find him overly thorough, my GP ended up switching me to a new Endocrinologist because he didn't do much aside from ordering tons of testing, and did not address any of my issues.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

awesome all around. one of the best. see him if you get a chance.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

HE IS MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

just make sure he has no weapons on him . lol google the guy

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Best Doctor ever! always one time and has taken amazing care of me over the past 10 years with my thyroid (cancer) I missed 2 appointments in a row and he himself called me to book me in to see him. Would totally recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Prebtani to treat a pituitary tumour. From the first visit I found him very professional in his dealings with me and also with the interns he had working with him. I found him amazing with personal skills, and his medical knowledge was above reproach. Reading some of the reviews, I wonder if people are talking about the same man. I havenothing bu positives to say. I would highly recommend Dr. Prebtani.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Continually unhelpful, never returns calls or attempts to contact. We have been constantly having difficulties with the medication prescribed and no adjustments are made.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Rather fortunately, my dealings with Dr. Prebtani were limited to an initial consultation and subsequent follow up to discuss the results of the extensive blood work he ordered. Under no circumstance would I return to this man for another appointment - arrogant, rude, dismissive and aggressive are just a few of the adjectives I use to describe his manner, and "absolutely wrong" was the phrase the specialist I consulted after deciding to find alternative care used to describe Dr. Pretani's diagnosis and prognosis of my condition. Sadly a correct diagnosis and treatment delayed by months by a man who called himself an expert but failed to deliver any expertise. ++++Why did I have a feeling glowing reviews will soon follow my honest and blunt critique of my experience with this man++++

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Prebtani for several years with ongoing thyroid problems. If I have a concern, Dr. Prebtani will take the time to make sure I understand. He has called me personally on long weekends,or evenings from home, if there is something that he needs to discuss or tell me. He is always extremely caring, business like, knowledgable and friendly. I consider myself fortunate to have been referred to such a fine doctor. I don't understand the odd negative comment I have read here. I think they must have the wrong person. I am confident with this Doctors care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Prebtani is fantastic!! Always knows who I am, always polite and respectful, by far best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010