Ratings for Dr. I Muhammed

Dr. Muhammed is quick to prescribe pills, Ioften leave her office feeling like I haven't been heard, and she was slow to react to my personal expressed concerns and referring me to a specialist. In terms of having her for a fmily Dr, we have her, but if we don't have to use her we won't. her appointments are short, quick, and you feel like you are part of an assembly line. Her bedside manners are ok, but she isn't personable. I feel like I am another number and not an actual patient with her. I wouldn't recommend her for a family Dr.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Muhammed mis diagnosed my mom. My mom went in to see her because she was have excruciating back pains. Dr. Muhammed sent her home with muscle relaxants and put my mom in even more pain, 2 weeks later my mom passed away from small cell lung cancer; and the back pain was from a tumor growing on her spine. If Dr. muhammed diagnosed my mom properly, or even sent her for the slightest blood work, maybe my mom would still be here. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Muhammed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

When our family doctor retired we were sent to Muhammed.We would have been better off with out a doctor. She has been dismissive and doesn't listen to our medical concerns she can't even seem to diagnose the simplest medical problems, if I gave my 10 year old a lab coat she could do a better job I find it hard to beleive she is a qualified doctor. Avoid her at all costs we are currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Terrible doctor. Always rushing people through and doesn't even listen to your concerns. She gets her staff to overbook and you end up waiting for at LEAST an hour every time. I have been a patient of hers for around 5 years because I could not find another doctor but I will never go back and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I think Dr. Muhammed is fantastic. I have been going to her since my previous Dr. retired and am extremely happy with her. I had a couple of big health issues over the last couple of years. In both cases she ensured she got to the bottom of the problem by referring me to specialists. In the one case she was convinced the specialist was correct and sent me for a second opinion which was the best thing she could have done for me. She is an excellent Doctor who I am very thankful for.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

The only thing I can thank Dr. Muhammed for is going on vacation as her replacement spent the time to find out what the problem was with my husband. He was ultimately diagnosed with pancreatic cancer for which she kept insisting was a stomach ailment requiring antacids. We have since found an excellent doctor who has referred my husband to the appropriate specialists so the matter can be dealt with. I would not recommend this doctor as she tends to be a clock-watcher and you are only allowed two questions per visit. When a third question arose, relating to the reason we were there, she told us she would deal with it next time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

She was always in a rush, you were only allowed to ask two questions and then if you tried to answer her question she would cut you off. When I tried to ask her about a medication she was trying to switch me to for what reason I will never know she became quite defensive. She was rude. I feel if you go in and don't ask any questions she is quite happy, but been a health care worker myself I would not reccommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Went with daughter to try to figure out what was wrong - were sent to a specialist - she told us the results showed nothing and it was a waste of time - even though the specialist specifically wrote her a letter detailing what he thought it may be. She dismissed this and tried to send us to a dermatologist. After calling the specialist crying, (I knew there was something wrong) he referred us to the ER immediately and we found her KIDNEYS were failing. How you figure you need to send a child to a dermatologist for a kidney problem is beyond me especially when the potential problem was outlined in the specialists letter. (Of which he gave me a copy) Please be very wary of this doctor and do not be afraid to get a second opinion. This experience has really made me doubt our medical system - do these doctors not get reviewed? or anything? What do we as patients do to prevent these problems from happening to others?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

My initial appointment took 5 minutes or less. A first meeting should take awhile longer.I was asked what meds I was on. I recited the names. She asked me to return "with the containers" so that she could see for herself, and I was dismissed pronto!! There was a printed sign by the receptionist that stated one was allowed to ask two questions, no more than that. This meant another appointment had to be made at some inconvenience to the patient. It appeared that $$ was the motivating factor here rather than the patient's well-being.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I was initially excited to have an appointment with a physician who began the relationship with a "meet and greet". I came prepared with a detailed medical history and copies of previous lab tests. She gave me a form to fill out which turned out to be the "wrong one". Then she asked me to add information on the back of it. When she saw I was taking bio identical hormones for my menopause issues, she immediately said that she would not prescribe them. After a discussion which proved she was completely closed minded and not knowledgeable about them, I left the office. She was, however, more than willing to give me a prescription for a nasal spray!! The staff person who booked my appointment and called to remind me, was very friendly. The young girl working at the time of my appointment was not as friendly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011